Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

fvckin girls

godjwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
i got this girl that is afraid to lose me but afraid to commit to me. when we hook up she is crazy about me, i can tell she sincerelly is. so i notice this and i really like her as well so i start to pursue her, not a lot but just a little, so she starts to blow me off. then i ignore her cause i get pissed off and she comes running back to me, afraid to lose me. ive had conversations with her and she says she knows if we got involved we would be in a long term relationship and she says it scares her. she is petrified to being commited to a relationship. she has never had a boyfriend just hooked up with a lot of guys for short periods of time. what should i do? our relationship is different than the other guys she says, and thats why she is so scared casue we get along too well and i guess we are just too perfect for eachother.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
call her once a week, set up a date. hang out once a week.

in the meantime, game other women.

godjwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
she doesnt "date" and its hard to even get her to hang out.. we just talk on the phone and IM and occasionally ill get a call from her and shell suddenly miss me so badly cause i havent been talking to her and shell come over and well hook up

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well it sounds like she's bad news, man.

game other women, keep hooking up with her if you want the poon.