Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fvck up report: Failed kiss close - forgot to Triangular Gaze.

Reaction score
THE_ADDMAN said:
Exactly. he can blame his failure on the "technique", but thats not what caused him to fail
Cause of failure:

- IL of girl was not built up to high enough threshold to have a kiss close.
- Lady was recovering from an illness a couple of weeks ago of strep throat, caved in to her idea to have the date sooner rather than later as her IL had seemed to be high to see me.
- No triangular gaze attempted.
- No magic lines were made "Hey, didn't you say you were a good kisser, could you demonstrate that on me?" at end of date. During date, I talked about 'first kiss', but didn't ask her to go into detail about 'what makes her a good kisser' which could also have been a point of discussion.

I mean, there are so many goof-ups on this one, it's like I didn't want to kiss her, but I find that propsect even more scary, so I'd rather just look at where I messed up. She wasn't ugly, maybe an hb 5, why would I not want to kiss her - yet it seemed as though I worked against myself by having this date too early, or not at least getting her to talk about kissing (i.e. what makes her a good kisser?).

I feel bad, or stung, when I invest time and money to set up an opportunity like that just to waste it - thus this report is compiled, it's that simple.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm tired of these techniques. I highly doubt that one techique is gonna fvck things up. I think you fvcked it up buddy.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. All of our actions are based on choice.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Do I have a choice?
Yes.

The same choice that other 35 year olds made more than a decade ago when they decided to move out of their parent's house and start their OWN life.

Or are you too damn weak to even support yourself? Financially.

No wonder you don't get laid. Why would some chick want to bang you? Why would she even consider you for a fling lest a long term relationship?

You have nothing to offer over the rest of the guys out there. You are at the BOTTOM.

You have become a LOSER. And no chick will want to be with a loser, not even for a short while. Other people don't want to be friends with losers either. And its time to change that. Otherwise your life will still be crap.

"If you keep doing the same thing, you will always get the same result."
- Some really smart guy.

Reaction score
I know you mean well, but I have to make a few corrections to what you are saying, at least to show I'm taking your posts seriously.

Call_Me_Daddy said:
Yes.

The same choice that other 35 year olds made more than a decade ago when they decided to move out of their parent's house and start their OWN life.

Or are you too damn weak to even support yourself? Financially.
That's right, I can not support myself financially at this time, but it's possible in a few months.

Call_Me_Daddy said:
No wonder you don't get laid. Why would some chick want to bang you? Why would she even consider you for a fling lest a long term relationship?
It's all irrelevant if I cant get my parent's permission to get laid anyway. House rules have to be obeyed in exchange for living rent free.

Call_Me_Daddy said:
You have nothing to offer over the rest of the guys out there. You are at the BOTTOM.
It would not make a sizable difference on what I'm offering vs other guys out there if the only difference is between independence and living with parents.

Unless you are rich and famous or have exceptional game, then I'd still be an average joe living independently.

Call_Me_Daddy said:
You have become a LOSER. And no chick will want to be with a loser, not even for a short while. Other people don't want to be friends with losers either. And its time to change that. Otherwise your life will still be crap.
This particular chick on this thread does not negate the other successful or positive dates. You can read up on my latest thread update on that "First Kiss" thread about my latest 'kiss conquest' on the first date. I've had successful dates with three girls, so your generalisation is wrong that 'no chick' is going to want me because I live with my parents - especially basing it on this one isolated chick that I didn't totally connect with.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Desdinova said:
Sorry man, I couldn't help myself.

Off to Unusual Techniques ya go.
I thought you were bullsh!tting! This is fvcking classic. Where do I send the cigar?

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
I know you mean well, but I have to make a few corrections to what you are saying, at least to show I'm taking your posts seriously.
I don't give a ****. I do not care what you do. But I do care in spreading the truth as I see it. This is what I believe to be true. I am trying to get you to open up your mind and consider it. Whether you accept it or not does not matter. I am trying to get you to really think about it.

That's right, I can not support myself financially at this time, but it's possible in a few months.
Do it.

No excuses. You owe it to YOURSELF. Respect yourself.

To you, you are the most imoprtant thing in this world. You better respect yourself and have some independence. Do not be at the mercy of your parents. You have a life to live, a legacy to build, a mark to leave on the world however small or large as you want.

Do not waste time.

Every moment is precious because every moment is unique. No two moments are ever alike. Even if some days, things may seem that way. They are not.

You only read this post for the first time ONCE. Every time after will be amother moment, and it will be different.

So why waste more?

Time is a limited commodity.

It's all irrelevant if I cant get my parent's permission to get laid anyway. House rules have to be obeyed in exchange for living rent free.
You have two options (taking into account the age of your parents, and therefore their flexibility and patience with you.)

1. Explain to them your situation. What you want. How it seems to you they are stepping in the way, and try to negotiate something.

2. Lie. It may seem immoral and it is, but sometimes you just have to. or you can just say nothing. Try to avoid giving out any information. Say nothing. That way you don't have to lie and you don't face the consequences of whatever actions they believe you have been involved in.

It would not make a sizable difference on what I'm offering vs other guys out there if the only difference is between independence and living with parents.
Appearances matter for alot. The women don't like bums. Only the loser chicks do because they have no other option left.

Unless you are rich and famous or have exceptional game, then I'd still be an average joe living independently.
True. But better being an average joe with an average life than a bum with no life at the beck and call of his parents. And with a curfew I assume.

'kiss conquest' on the first date.
Again. Its not rocket science. Its just like making friends. You do not plan what to say and when. you connect with people instinctivelly.

Try to do the same thing except with the females.

I've had successful dates with three girls, so your generalisation is wrong that 'no chick' is going to want me because I live with my parents - especially basing it on this one isolated chick that I didn't totally connect with.
dating = having sex.

A failed date (or series of) means you did not have sex. You didn't for reasons I keep outlining.

Perhaps the girl felt obligated to give you some type of reward however little because maybe she pittied you?

If she was really interested, she would have wanted more.