Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fvck up report: Failed kiss close - forgot to Triangular Gaze.

Reaction score
Meet a woman online a couple of days ago. Failed to do that 'triangular gazing' thing, which I did on the previous girls I meet from the internet that I got a kiss-close on. Think this 'triangular gazing' thing is a magic bullet or something to get a kiss close.

Convo was kept light with the memorised priming date lines - as with all prior prospects. She appeared to be more reserved and tends to only open up to people she knows for a long time - or portrayed herself as a cold fish. She seemed to have no luck finding anyone from dating anyway as they all seem to back out for one reason or another, supposed she's a bit boring.

In terms of technique, I still think I fvcked up on triangular gazing, it's too fvcking easy to do. Look on her right eye, look on her left eye, look at her mouth while talking. DUH!! I have to hit myself on my head for messing that up. The most important part of my technique on this date was MESSED UP, and it didn't even involve conversation or making an impression - all it involved was the 'triangular gazing' look.

I tried to kiss her, but she only hugged me and offered me her cheek, that was it. I really blew it this time.

- She mentioned online that she was a great 'kisser' - it would be obvious that one would only have asked her to demonstrate that.

- I inadvertantly brought down myself online, and probably set the stage of this failure, by stating that I never kissed anyone before, but it was at a point she had almost fallen through the cracks online and I wasn't going to see her anyway.

- Had a brief oneitis on her. I kissed two other girls before her. If I waited to kiss her and ignored the other two girls, feeling this was the best prospect, I would not have been kissed by anyone, and would be frustrated about it as usual.

- Lesson reinforcement: Do not hold off for a special lady, because there is no special lady to hold off for - just oneitis that usually doesn't work out.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm already sending another money order to lavalife to continue meeting more women.

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What? Go out to a bar or club to meet women, heck go down to the supermarket, don't meet girls online. Profiles are bull**** screens of what people want you to think they are. my myspace page is half true half bull****, when you break it down in the end it's not really me, it's a fabricated sense of who I want you to think I am. The pictures are me, and what I like to do etc is me, but it's not a conversation with me.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
luke, just use the force bro

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Desdinova said:
Resisting....urge....to...move....thread....to....Unusual....Techniques ....Forum...

better . . .idea . . .is . . .to . . .move . . .it . . .to . . .closest . . .trashcan
:rock:

Reaction score
I see people are more interested in trashing this thread than offering useful advise to anyone who wants to kiss close a girl on the first meeting/date, or even in public for that matter.

Triangular Gazing is a concept that came from this board on my searches. I say if you have a strong focus to kiss close your date and really focus on doing that, and have the right techniques in place, then it should work.

This fvck up report exists because the right techniques weren't in place, and my own date bored me to death that like I was only thinking of kissing her at the end and getting it over with, but wasn't successful. I just feel like I fvcked up on this but learned a few things in the process:

1) She said she was a good kisser on her initial email. It's interesting that was not brought up by me during the date (i.e. ask her: so you say you are a great kisser - could you give me a demonstration of that?) Or maybe just before the KISS-CLOSE, before leaving.

I mean, some obvious ideas, apart from triangular gazing. What bothers me is that thought wasn't even inside my mind during the whole date and just think I lacked focus or didn't think enough about it before the date.

I'm just hard on myself for successful kiss closes at the end of the first meeting or date and I dont accept failure.

Reaction score
I must have rocks in my head. She has strep throat she was recovering from (she claimed she was 'better'). Maybe not the best person to kiss close and I should have just put the date for a later date when she was really feeling better and totally recovered from the step throat. She seemed rather excited about meeting me so I sort of caved in to her idea of meeting sooner rather than later.

Should have postponed date to later time perhaps and then kiss close her when she was fully better and I wasn't subconciously or unconciously worried about bacterial infection.

That's me I guess - look for any excuse to back out of a kiss close. I dont know. So, the real mistake is that I should have ensured that there was absolutely no possible infection on her throat/mouth before seeing her and be ensured by her that she had absolutely recovered.

Thus a kiss close was unsuccessful, because I went out with a possibly sick date and didn't want to get infected and judged that it's better to forgo a kiss close rather than risk potential strep throat contamination myself. Thus, this is not a fvck up report after all, other than the date should have been postponed for a later time to ensure there was no subconcious or unconcious routes in my mind to relieve myself of the challenge and wimp out of it.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
She appeared to be more reserved and tends to only open up to people she knows for a long time - or portrayed herself as a cold fish. She seemed to have no luck finding anyone from dating anyway as they all seem to back out for one reason or another, supposed she's a bit boring.
Work on your "outer locus" too.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to do a search to understand exactly what Luke were talking about.

"Triangular Gazing" is primarly used by two other members on here: Senor Fingers and Shezz. Here's what Shezz said on the subject:

I originally posted this in the Unusual Techniques forum but since no-one reads there anymore i decided to post it here
No word of a fvcking lie :crackup:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103015

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
I see people are more interested in trashing this thread than offering useful advise to anyone who wants to kiss close a girl on the first meeting/date, or even in public for that matter.

You have had advice from some of the best guys on this forum, who all tell you to stop being so scientific. Yet you still think your way is better and ignore what people tell you.

Triangular gazing had nothing to do with your fvck up and I'm sure everyone here can see that, yet I'm sure that nothing we say will change your mind.

T Square

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Outer locus?
I believe he is refering to your Outer Locus of Control (Psychology 101). Basically, don't blame yourself for everything. Sometimes things just happen. You don't always need to look for what you did wrong.

To me it seems like you're being way to hard on yourself. Just focus on having fun and things will fall into place naturally.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't expect to naturally kiss close from just using this. Triangular gazing is just a non verbal form of flirtation. Coupling this with other forms of flirtation could boost your chances though. I'll add that there's some guys who screw this up by focusing so deeply into doing the gaze they don't listen to what the woman is saying while they're gazing. They come off as a bit dim because the woman notices that he's staring but nothing seems to be going on upstairs.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
You have had advice from some of the best guys on this forum, who all tell you to stop being so scientific. Yet you still think your way is better and ignore what people tell you.

Triangular gazing had nothing to do with your fvck up and I'm sure everyone here can see that, yet I'm sure that nothing we say will change your mind.

Exactly. he can blame his failure on the "technique", but thats not what caused him to fail

there are 101 other ways to kiss without triangular gazing.

Reaction score
Jariel said:

Nobody has told me not to be scientific on this thread - the only advice on this thread is to seek other venues of meeting people other than online. There are four types of personalities, and I'm an analytical type, and nothing is going to change that. Thus, scientific strategies, memorisation, stuff like that are most congruent with analytical types such as myself. It's ignorant advice for someone to suggest a fundamental personality change has to be made and you have to be something you are not in order to succeed.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no bro! ur personality type is "30 year old virgin who is his parents b1 tch"