Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fvck Fitness!

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would rather pick up a hot babe when I'm 100 pounds overweight, than with a six-pack.

I would rather pick up a super model when I'm 100 pounds overweight than with a six-pack.

Why?

In the second case, I can never know if the girl is just using me for my body. Of course if I'm horny, I don't care. But on the other hand, I would rather pick up the same hot babe with my personality.

If I pick up a hot girl when I am not looking my best, I take that as an enormous compliment.

Dating is supposed to make me feel good about who I am.

I can never be sure that I won't be attacked by a wild coyote. All the ladies that like me for my pretty face would leave. What if I am disabled by diabetes and a heart condition and I lose my six-pack. I don't want a girl that will leave.

I want a girl who likes who I am underneath the skin.

A six-pack is like honey for the honeys

I used to think that I needed to perfect my body to get women. I promised myself that I would "attract them with my body and keep them with my soul." But deep down, fitness for me was always motivated by a feeling of inadequacy. I felt like my only hope of being desirable was looking good. That was because I felt like a boring person.

So I went to the gym every day, I got in fabulous physical shape. I was never a hulk with an 8-pack, but I was in the best shape of my life.

But then I met women, and I always wondered... is she into me because of my looks?

Rather than helping me feel better about myself, fitness just gave me more questions.

So *what* if I looked better? I was proud of myself for my discipline, for my good health, don't get me wrong. But I didn't feel like a more attractive person for being in great physical shape. In fact, I was more suspicious than ever when a girl liked me. I felt like, "it must be because of my body."

I don't like that feeling.

So why not eat like a sumo wrestler?

I eat and exercise what my body tells me to do. And yes, by Olympian standards, this is a slothful regimen. But then again, I'm not an Olympian. If I want that extra slice of pizza, I will eat it. If I pick up a girl then, it must be because I have a great personality.

For the record, I love to eat healthy. It just feels better. I eat and exercise at the command of my body. I hate exercise to impress women.

I don't date women based on their personalities! I don't care how charming twinkie girl is, I still wouldn't sleep with her

Yeah, I'm worried about being friend-zoned as well. I don't want to turn into a big bertha myself. I'm not one, I'm just slightly plump.

So long as I do as my body tells me - exercise when I want to be active and eat when I'm hungry - I know my body won't let me become a sumo wrestler. Because my body knows how to eat to be healthy. But...

I need to be a 10 to get the 10

Yeah, I'm afraid a 10 won't find me sexy either. But my feeling is that my insecurity makes me unsexy, not my physical appearance. It's only when I'm embarrassed about my appearance that other people don't feel attracted to me.

Once I work through the issues, the insecurity, the embarrassment, the shame, I find that I am attractive enough for anyone. The "10"s are as insecure as I am, if not more.

Besides, if a 10 is only interested in me for my body, she can be a 15 for all I care. The answer is no. Ok maybe just once. Then no.

I already do work out for me

I deceived myself for a number of years that I had learned piano "for me." In reality, I saw piano as a fishing line to reel in compliments. I used to exercise "for baseball" but really to get women. And why did I exercise? Because I felt my personality was inadequate to attract women. But good looks just mask the problem further.

Remember how boring many attractive girls are? Exactly. Fvck fitness. I focus on having such a magnetic personality that people are attracted to me by feel and not by their eyes.

Remember, any supermodel can have self-confidence. It is expected. When a guy who definitely doesn't look great has a lot of self-confidence, that turns my head, I am impressed. In my opinion, a lot of great, gorgeous girls are attracted to a guy like that.

But if you'd told me that girls can dig plump guys years ago, when I had a boring personality, I would have said 'no way.'

Would I date an ugly girl with a great personality?

Tough question. Right now, I don't think I would. I'm too convinced that I'm not good enough to date attractive women. Which is why it's my goal to find gorgeous women and date them.

Ever hear this old riddle: if you met a girl who you thought was a perfect ten in terms of looks and personality, but everyone thought she was a skanky, fat, ugly girl with stank breath, would you date her?

Right now, I'd say 'no.' I know I shouldn't care what other people think. But for now, I care what other people think. Unfortunately, I'm so insecure that I want a trophy girlfriend.

But someday, when I have gotten over this, I would sleep with any girl I felt attracted to. If my emotions say I should do it, I will.

I just keep one principle in mind: the more out of shape I am, the bigger the compliment is to my personality when a hot girl likes me.

I'm not saying I shouldn't work out or that I should get fat on purpose. I want to eat well for me, so I do. It is just a coincidence that this helps me get women. If I were fat, I would still feel worthy of Carmen Elektra. But since I like to eat well, the girl has to deal with that, and love me for my body as it is.

I just hate the notion of working out to impress women. The hardest, saddest thing for me about working out to get women...

... is when it works.

Izza

Monster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok part of what you are saying might be right. But a man who takes care of himself (ie. six pack, big muscles) shows others that he has a sense of discipline and responsibility (ie. eating right, working out regularly), and that is something that chicks dig.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't exercise for women. I do it because I enjoy it and to improve myself. I have to admit though that being in good shape, looks-wise, is a benefit. However, I'd still exercise even if exercising didn't give you a good body.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monster said:
Ok part of what you are saying might be right. But a man who takes care of himself (ie. six pack, big muscles) shows others that he has a sense of discipline and responsibility (ie. eating right, working out regularly), and that is something that chicks dig.
I don't want to work out to show off my abs... or to show off my "discipline and responsibility." I don't want a girl to like me for my "discipline and responsibility." I want a girl to like me because she thinks I'm fun.

Fun.

But that's cool. I'm sure you work out for your own benefit. I'm just saying when I worked out, I called "attracting women with my body" by a lot of names: discipline, self-worth, a healthy lifestyle. I think I told myself that I was demonstrating my self-discipline too.

But really, I just had little self-worth and even less personality.

I'm not saying this is you. I don't know you at all. In fact, I'm sure you work out just for the health benefits, if you say so.

I don't exercise for women. I do it because I enjoy it and to improve myself. I have to admit though that being in good shape, looks-wise, is a benefit. However, I'd still exercise even if exercising didn't give you a good body.
That's great! It sounds like you're exercising for the right reason.

That said, I think being in shape is ultimately a liability for my overall sense of success with women, not a benefit. Of course I'll get more women with a six-pack. But on the other hand, if I look like an Adonis, I'll always feel like women are just using me for my body.

Does that make sense?

I see attracting women as a consequence, not a benefit, of exercise. Sure, I would attract women, but for the wrong reasons.

If I'm going to work out, it should be for the love of working out itself.

Good post,

Fo' Shizza

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I hate gyms.

I hate being indoors on beautiful days.

I hate tracks. I feel like a rat pursuing a piece of cheese.

I hate lifting weights. What a brainless exercise.

I hate pain.

Yes, I know there's a "high" that comes afterwards. But I'll take my utter unwillingness to go to the gym before I work out, as a sign that maybe, ultimately, I don't like the gym so much.

I love to bike though and play sports.

I want to buy some stomach padding, so it looks like I have a huge potbelly. Then I'm going to go to a bar just to prove to myself that I can get women no matter how I look.

Izza

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody else catching the hypocricy in this?

Now, instead of purposely working out to score hotties, now you're purposely NOT working out, because of these same hotties.

You're still basing your decision around what other people think of you.

-----

I understand though, that people who feel they NEED to have a great physique to pick up chicks have problems. Yet at the same time, HAVING a great physique couldn't hurt at all, unless of course...you don't like railing that HB9.

Your call...More power to you buddy

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to me like you're just using this as an excuse not to go to the gym. This revelation of yours doesn't deserve a thread. Why you thought you'd share this with us, I don't know. Best of luck to you.

Reaction score
izza said:
I would rather pick up a hot babe when I'm 100 pounds overweight, than with a six-pack.

I would rather pick up a super model when I'm 100 pounds overweight than with a six-pack.

Izza
theres a difference between WANTING and GETTING.
:rolleyes:

thats some dumb chit, is like a morbid obese girl saying: i rather get true macks fat rather than in good shape.

thats what she wants but the truth is that she wont get chit.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While you prove some good points you also forget some other points as well;

-Your only as healthy as the food you eat

-You can only do as much as your health permits,i.e. your 400+lbs in an electric shopping cart at the grocery store.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the bottom line izza, your a fucking idiot and you think guys who work out are just like you...you're WRONG

You'll know who improves themselves to impress other people and people who improve themselves for themselves. As time passes there will be quitters and people who maintain a lifestyle, guess which one of the 2 are the ones who are genuine to themselves.

...your post is really about you being a whiney bitch because you hate yourself for being a tool and getting no where, your still a bitch ass tool because your aren't getting success with the bitches and your frustrated..like a typical average frustrated chump so now you come on here out of jealousy because you do want to have a great body, but like 99.9% of the dick heads on the main board and a few in the Health and fitness section..your motivation and priorities are for the wrong purposes..even while you bash having a great looking outside appearance, look at your reasons for not caring about your appearance..for women, you want women who will overlook your laziness, but ultimately it is FOR WOMEN and thats what makes you the same as all the other chumps I see who care about what is the best way to get women.

sincerely, drum & bass

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
You'll know who improves themselves to impress other people and people who improve themselves for themselves. As time passes there will be quitters and people who maintain a lifestyle, guess which one of the 2 are the ones who are genuine to themselves.
Couldn't have said it better myself,nice.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a nice attitude in theory, but I know guys in that exact position. The problem is, although their girls love them for their charm, personality and the security, as soon as a hot guy walks past, their heads turn and their minds start wandering.

One of my mate's ex-girlfriends told me that although she loved the guy she would think of other guys when they have sex. I've had quite a few girls in relationships proposition me too. They don't want to leave their boyfriends, but they do want to experience the physical excitement of being with an attractive guy.

Strong relationships are built on physical and mental attraction. If you can't provide your woman with both of these, she may seek it elsewhere.

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
izza, your several posts above are riddled with contradictions. let's try a few ideas that aren't:

- those who ignore fitness & live a sedentary lifestyle live shorter, less happy, less fulfilled lives, typically lack confidence in themselves & project desperation, especially to the opposite sex.

- every human body needs exercise. so you have to find things that you enjoy. hate gyms? avoid them. hate running? don't. hate weights? don't touch 'em. find the things you enjoy -- they're the only ones you'll keep up with. but if you say "i want to look like _____" -- whatever the reason -- then you just might have to take up exercise you don't like.

- eating what your body tells you to eat only works if your body is sending the right signals. most of us are surrounded by food choices that are literally engineered to trick our senses -- sweetness, crispiness, etc. that are not available in any natural guise.

- nobody needs a perfect body to attract desirable members of the opposite sex. it cannot compensate for lack of personality, nor a lack of self-confidence. however, for many, getting in better shape supplies more than enough extra confidence to make all the difference.

- nearly everyone should be eating better and excercising more (and more intelligently), and to me, any motivation that produces that is a Good Thing.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Strong relationships are built on physical and mental attraction. If you can't provide your woman with both of these, she may seek it elsewhere.
if you can't provide your woman with those you have no business being with her in the first place.

but: if your girlfriend does truly love you, no matter how unattractive you think you are, to her you'll be the most gorgeous thing on the planet and her head will never turn. o'course, you gotta find the right woman for that. and when I did, I was fat, didn't deter her one bit. :D

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
Who said you have to look like a bodybuilder to be fit?
Good point.

I hope I didn't say that.

Everyone here seems to be missing the point:

I listen to my body for fitness, not a mirror.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BluEyes said:
Anybody else catching the hypocricy in this?

Now, instead of purposely working out to score hotties, now you're purposely NOT working out, because of these same hotties.

You're still basing your decision around what other people think of you.
No I just hate going to the gym. My hatred of the gym has nothing to do with what other people think. I like sports though. I purposely don't work out... because I find it boring. But I really like sports. If I ever played enough sports and got in shape, I'm just saying it's not all advantages.

I understand though, that people who feel they NEED to have a great physique to pick up chicks have problems.
Yeah I hate that.

Yet at the same time, HAVING a great physique couldn't hurt at all, unless of course...you don't like railing that HB9.
I want to develop the confidence to "rail that HB9" no matter how I look.

More power to you buddy
Thanks, you too. Well put, this is about power. It's about having the power to get women no matter how I look.

Basically, I have felt for a long time that I couldn't get women if I didn't have a six-pack. And now I am developing a personality powerful enough to transcend my looks.

For the record, haters, I am not fat. I am plump and I could be in better shape. Whatever. It is not getting in my way.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
donjuanjovi said:
Seems to me like you're just using this as an excuse not to go to the gym. This revelation of yours doesn't deserve a thread. Why you thought you'd share this with us, I don't know. Best of luck to you.
Perhaps I am using it as an excuse. I don't claim to know myself perfectly.

On the other hand, I am feeling as though I must be a lot more secure in myself than the people who are hating on this thread.

I mean, if everybody here loves the gym so much and is only doing it for health benefits, why the name calling? Hmm?

I thought I'd share it with you because I'm expressing how I feel about gyms. I'm sharing it because it's empowering.

It just so happens that I like being in shape, so I stay in shape. But I base pick-ups on my personality alone.

That's an empowering thought. Nobody thinks it's true, apparently, but it's your life.

Thanks for the good wishes, right back at you.

Izza

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mexican_player2 said:
theres a difference between WANTING and GETTING.
:rolleyes:
Good point. I want a girl to like me for who I am. If I don't like lifting weights, then I'm not fvcking going to do it. And my supermodel had better be ok with that.