Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Free money

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To those of you new to betting, make these two bets:

1) Mayweather straight over Hatton Dec. 8

The real line should be -400, right now you can find -190ish. It has been as low as -175, and may get lower. These lines are criminal.

I fukd up and bet too early, got -210 and -231. I underestimated how dumb Hatton bettors can be.

2) A small bet, around 10% of the first bet, on Mayweather by KO. It should be at least +400, it may go up to +450.

I got +440

--------

to advanced betters, bet your house on the following props:

1) NOT Hatton inside the distance. Should be around -550

2) Mayweather pts handicap +16.5 -550

I only had enough money left over to make small parlays with these props. If I could go back in time, Id take back all my bets, and bet everything on either of these props.

The only way Hatton wins is a rigged decision by GBP. Either way, the two props just mentioned here are completely safe. Empty your bank account on them, no way does Mayweather get stopped, and no way are the scores that wide against him. If the judges and refs are legit, your looking at an easy decision, late-round stoppage on cuts, or Hatton's corner stopping it. He doesn't belong in there.

If my bets lose, Im stuck eating water for the next month. Im that confident.

g g g unit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't gamble but only a retard would put $$$$ on mayweather cos' hatton is gonna k.o that sucka.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gggoodbye and good riddance to you and the rest of Hatton's crooked-tooth hooligan fans.

Free money indeed.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
g g g unit said:
I don't gamble but only a retard would put $$$$ on mayweather cos' hatton is gonna k.o that sucka.
how do those words taste?? bitter?? :D

g g g unit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
look hatton merely slipped, when he gets his rematch in the UK he'll pimp slap mayweather back to vegas.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6-heads lewis said:
gggoodbye and good riddance to you and the rest of Hatton's crooked-tooth hooligan fans.

Free money indeed.
You must be brilliant being able to pick favorites like that!

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
g g g unit said:
look hatton merely slipped, when he gets his rematch in the UK he'll pimp slap mayweather back to vegas.
slipped my a$s..pimp slap is right, because that was the only kind of power he had behind his blows.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
You must be brilliant being able to pick favorites like that!
Whatever

Tell that to all the dopes who strongly backed Hatton, both with heart and wallet. I posted this play on another forum and was accused of trying to sway the line to improve my own Hatton bet. That’s how divided this fight was.

Recommending heavy plays at –200 and +450 to beginners is hardly giving obvious advice, it wasn't another Chavez vs cab driver mismatch at -2500.

A favorite billed at –600 who should be –550 is worthless.
A favorite billed at –190 who should be –400 is a jackpot.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6-heads lewis said:
Recommending heavy plays at –200 and +450 to beginners is hardly giving obvious advice, it wasn't another Chavez vs cab driver mismatch at -2500.
Any advise to gamble besides for entertainment, is bad advise anyway. The only smart ones in gambling are those running the establishments and the bookies. The ones playing are the suckers.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best "free money" bet in recorded history was Bush to beat Kerry in Florida in 2004. Bookmakers' odds were about 50-50 and the real odds were 100-0. I wish I'd bet all the money I had on that one.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Any advise to gamble besides for entertainment, is bad advise anyway. The only smart ones in gambling are those running the establishments and the bookies. The ones playing are the suckers.
What about the ones making a good living on gambling alone, like my father?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great bets come along rarely, but they do come along.

Like the Detroit Pistons in 2004, just after they picked up Rasheed Wallace. Odds had them a 27-1 longshot going into the playoffs, when those who had been paying attention knew they were the best team, with about a 50-50 chance of running the table, which they did, though the almost got KO'd early on by the relatively lowly Nets.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonhomme said:
Great bets come along rarely, but they do come along.

Like the Detroit Pistons in 2004, just after they picked up Rasheed Wallace. Odds had them a 27-1 longshot going into the playoffs, when those who had been paying attention knew they were the best team, with about a 50-50 chance of running the table, which they did, though the almost got KO'd early on by the relatively lowly Nets.
That is nuts. If I wouldn't have been a broke college student then I would have made a fortune on that bet. I predicted they'd win the championship the day they brought Sheed into town.

That Nets series was awesome. Didn't Brian Scalabrine hit a couple of threes to win one of those games?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, Scalabrine got on fire and almost sent the Pistons packing.

Ever since then, a lot of us folks in MI have referred to a journeyman player gettin hot just at the right time to do some damage as "doing a Scalabrine."

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a basketball follower at the time, but didn't know anything about betting, a damn shame really.

Bonhomme, do you bet regularly? or post on betting forums?

wolf116, does your dad hunt for lines and scalp for a living, or legitimately pick winners at a high enough rate to survive by it? either way it's an awesome accomplishment.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
What about the ones making a good living on gambling alone, like my father?
Lots of people make a good living on "gambling". Gambling establishments don't run themselves.

If you meant he makes a living actually doing the gambling, I don't believe you. Let me go ahead and apologize upfront for that. There are hundreds of suckers born every day prone to believe every claim that's made, but I'm not one of them.

The only exception I'd be open to believe is someone who hit it big on a lottery, then that get characterized as "making a living" on it. At the very least, characterizing a situation like that would be misleading.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Lots of people make a good living on "gambling". Gambling establishments don't run themselves.

If you meant he makes a living actually doing the gambling, I don't believe you. Let me go ahead and apologize upfront for that. There are hundreds of suckers born every day prone to believe every claim that's made, but I'm not one of them.

The only exception I'd be open to believe is someone who hit it big on a lottery, then that get characterized as "making a living" on it. At the very least, characterizing a situation like that would be misleading.
Yeah, thats why I don't tell anyone in real life. He bought everything he owns gambling including our house and large property.
He also trains wealthy business men how to win, so they look good.
He just bought a racehorse also.

So yeah, It happens but he doesn't even know anyone else who can win.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
Yeah, thats why I don't tell anyone in real life. He bought everything he owns gambling including our house and large property.
He also trains wealthy business men how to win, so they look good.
He just bought a racehorse also.
Don't discard all other possibilities. At just 20 (you), its possible he actually makes it some other way and has fooled you so-far. I have a 4 year old myself. If i wanted him to believe I make money gambling, I could probably pull that off until he was 20 too.

azanon's rule #12; If it sounds too good to be true,........ it is.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6-heads lewis said:
I was a basketball follower at the time, but didn't know anything about betting, a damn shame really.

Bonhomme, do you bet regularly? or post on betting forums?

wolf116, does your dad hunt for lines and scalp for a living, or legitimately pick winners at a high enough rate to survive by it? either way it's an awesome accomplishment.
I don't get along with my dad so I don't really know anything about it except.

His brother, who is a maths genius invented the system (the system is not only numbers orientated) but he couldn't stick to his own betting plan and lost his house. He taught my dad the system and he further developed it to incorporate more racing knowledge (from watching races and general information) like if the horse got caught on the outside ect.