Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Picked up a Stripper! (Long)

ViP3R

Reaction score
Ok. Short term reader, first time poster of the forums here. Just wanted to share my pickup of a stripper recently. Having just broke up with my girl of 2 years a few days before all of this.
I am 22, athletic build with my Comp Sci degree and new well paying job in the Washington DC area.

Long post but this is a compilation of a few weeks.

3 Weeks ago:
Friday (4/13/12):
In the strip club. Sitting on VIP couches. Spot HB8(We'll call her Desire). Ask her for a lap dance. As she waits for the next song I spark up a small conversation with her as to avoid the awkwardness of her just sitting in my lap. I ask her to tell me about her tattoos. She seems very intrigued by this question. She ends up being Egyptian and African-American (I am African-American, this is an AA & Latino club). She explains each of her 10 tattoos in great detail. Lap dance starts and ends. 
Night progresses (this club doesn't close until 6AM) and I get maybe one more lap dance and tip a few more girls onstage. Later I spot Desire finishing her set on the backstage (this stage is $30 per set but people tend to spend more (partly because the focus is not here). As she's collecting her tips I ask her (I must admit very confidently) to meet me in the VIP room after she's done.
We enter the VIP "area" and she begins. She tells me to lay down horizontally on the couch like its a bed and gets on top. She proceeds to be very sensual and breathing very heavily. After about 3 songs it is 6 and the lights come on. We hug and say goodbye. Not much relationship created at this point. 

Saturday (4/14/12):
I return again alone. I have still yet to discover these forums. I arrive around 2:30. Maybe about 30 min later I hear Desire and her friend called up to the main stage (@ this club 2 girls perform on each stage). After their first song I walk very confidently to the stage and begin to steadily tip her and her friend all while staring into Desire's eyes. Their set ends. Later I tip them some more on the back stage. Finally around 5 I tell desire that I would like to go to VIP again but this time bring her friend too. She smiles and accepts. I keep both of them for one song then proceed with just Desire for a negotiated 3 more songs. Things get very steamy again as she place her pierced tit in my mouth I lightly suck her nipple (which is pierced with a chain hanging from it) she then lifts my shirt and sucks the **** out of my nipple. She proceeds sitting in my lap facing away from me leaning back against my chest with her arms raised and around my neck grinding very sensually again bringing my head next to hers. This continues for about 7 more songs (we negotiated 3). The VIP guy comes in and states that that was 7 songs and that I owed her $210. She argues with him for a few seconds and I end up paying for the 3 songs ;) . As I'm leaving she says I absolutely must get your number, I obviously agree and she calls me right there from her personal iPhone. I text her after leaving that I had a great time! She responds with I can't wait to see you again.

This is when I discovered this site. And now slightly believed that I had been played, but there seemed to be so much more in some of the nuances. I read almost every archive post about strippers and more. Using the knowledge I had gained over hours and hours of reading for about 4 nights I returned the next weekend(She told me she only works Fri & Sat as she is a student and has another job).

2 Weeks ago:
Friday (4/20/12):
I arrive around 3:30. I immediately put Social Proof to work, beginning with speaking to the DJ, requesting a song that he plays a few min later. My girl Desire is now next on stage. I make my way to the front and tip her, the whole time remaining very confident and keeping eye contact. After a few dollars I take her hand and slip on a bracelet made from 16 $1 bills. She blushes and continues to perform the rest of the song for me. I leave the stage and begin talking to several other dancers standing around whole Desire is still onstage. I know she glances in my direction several times. One of the girls offers me some food they have in the back from a party (very delicious). She makes her way to immediately after her set and we talk for about 15 min about food and how she loves sushi. I say "you should take me" and she agrees that we should go tomorrow (SCORE!). Later on the back stage I sit in the VIP couches while Desire and her friend perform as I just watch the first song I begin to tip them generously(She still has on the bracelet). I begin to tip them with $2 bills and she seems very excited by this as well. I leave shortly afterwards and confirm that we are still on for sushi tomorrow.

Saturday (4/21/12):
I meet her at the sushi place and things go well (She drives a paid off 2011 Camaro). When we sit down I casually ask "So you're treating right?" she giggles and says sure. We eat, she pays, and we talk for about 15 more min outside afterwards and then we go our separate ways (50 min tops). I read somewhere on here that you want to keep the date short and simple.

That night I decide to go again (solely for one purpose...). During her stage sets I tip a few dollars. Later in the night when she has a min I ask to go to VIP for one song. Do the usual, BUT while she performing I take my hat and place it on her and tell her she looks good! She eats it up. Moving quickly because I know I don't have much time I tell her that I'm going to a concert that Thursday (The Weeknd) and that she should join if she's interested (learned here too that you shouldn't ask but tell them as if you were going anyway) She said she would love to. Check and mate. As I am leaving I place a $2 bill under the wiper of her car (knowing she would text/call when she got it). She did, we talked for about 2 hours that night with several laughs and not a dull moment in the conversation. When I told her I had to go to sleep she seemed pretty disappointed. 

Thursday (Concert)(4/26/12):
Long story short I end up getting stood up and wasting $80 on an extra ticket...

Friday (4/27/12):
This morning she texts me saying how sorry she was and that I am a great person and all. I ignore for a few hours that afternoon she texts me again saying how sincere she is and that her phone died and that she couldn't find the place because she was using her phone. Another hour passes and she attempts to call me. I ignore and then text her back saying something along the lines of I was upset(make her feel bad/human), never had that happen to me before (honestly, but to further ingrain it) and that I'm not mad anymore. She responds that she wants to take me out to dinner tonight. She picks a very upscale place all goes well and she pays (AGAIN! Wait until I tell my buddies!) the tab ~$100 for the both of us.

I go out with a few friends to some bars. Alcohol is like liquid courage. Get a couple of numbers and several dances. At around 3 when all the bars are closing I tell my friends that we should go to the strip club (me 2 guys and 2 girls. Didn't want to go again as to seem to be a regular but I had to add the social proof of bringing a few friends and females).

We arrive and she jumps on me. My friends and I have a great time setting each other up with dances. (very funny because my friend chooses out of 30-40 girls Desires friend who knows me now. We joke about how awkward this is). I am seen as the alpha male or leader of the pack this night and even persuade Desire to give one of the girls a lap dance for free!

I don't go the next night as I don't want to seen as a regular though I may already have picked up that title.

We've had several texting moments and calls that were very entertaining. She also alludes to future dates, wanted me to go to NY with her and wants to cook for me!

I know I broke many of the DJ rules (most before discovering the site) but I believe I am doing pretty well so far.

Sorry for long post.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
If she met you outside the club twice then that's good. One flake is ok - they work ridiculous hours so they sleep odd hours and don't always feel glamorous.

Here's the thing with strippers: you want to move the relationship outside the club - but once you do, you can't keep going to the club or you will be known as her boyfriend and then you'll get bounced (and she might get fired). When they have feelings they can't hide them, then they start getting emotional and everyone in the room knows it.

And let's be real, she's not going to pay your way every time. You'll have to start to spoil her or someone else will. This is a girl who get paid $20 just to shake her ass for 2 minutes. So live it up. Never confess your feelings until she does, and even then you shouldn't.

Just see her once every 1-2 weeks or so or it will blow up.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, that was a lot of words for a story about a few dates.

Anything else happen yet?

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You may or may not be heading the right way, tough to tell with strippers, but DEFINITELY stop going to the strip club!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, sh!t like this happens all the time in Atlanta. Strippers find the square dude and try to turn them out to tricks. Giving her 16$ bracelets and leaving 2 dollar bills on her car is just corny. Your paying this girl for semi-sexual activities. That ain't mackish. What's mackish, however, is how your getting her to pay for your dates.

as a mack, you need to "spit game and holla, before you spend change and dollas."
Enough with all this bullsh!t tricking and taking a low-profit h0 out. It is time to close the deal. You need to bring her to the crib and seal the deal and stop going to the strip club. I know your 22 and your happy you just got a salary or whatever but spending that money on the strip club is not the move!

ViP3R

Reaction score
bigneil said:
If she met you outside the club twice then that's good. One flake is ok - they work ridiculous hours so they sleep odd hours and don't always feel glamorous.
Thanks. I was thinking the same thing.

pinhas said:
You may or may not be heading the right way, tough to tell with strippers, but DEFINITELY stop going to the strip club!
Yea I'm DEFINITELY not going this weekend, probably not the next after that too.

PrettyBoyAJ said:
Giving her 16$ bracelets and leaving 2 dollar bills on her car is just corny.
Looking back (before I found this site) I do see that as corny. Wont happen again.

PrettyBoyAJ said:
It is time to close the deal. You need to bring her to the crib and seal the deal and stop going to the strip club.
I'm working on it. Am going to distance myself a little. Any suggestions?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Add up the cost of the two meals she bought you, and it's less than $100. Then add up all the money you've spent at that club. How much is it? $400? $500? more?

The "con" in the term 'con man' is short for confidence. The easiest way to con someone is make them think that they're conning you, or otherwise build their confidence. If I'm going to hustle you for money in any sort of contest, like pool, cards or racing, I can't just show up and kick your butt the first time we compete, or you're never going to have the confidence to bet - and lose - a sizable sum of money. Occasionally I'm going to let you win, so that you keep thinking you have a chance, so that I can get more of your money. That's what your stripper girl is doing to you.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Damn, sh!t like this happens all the time in Atlanta. Strippers find the square dude and try to turn them out to tricks. Giving her 16$ bracelets and leaving 2 dollar bills on her car is just corny. Your paying this girl for semi-sexual activities. That ain't mackish. What's mackish, however, is how your getting her to pay for your dates.
Yeah man.

What I'm trying to figure out is - who goes to a strip club alone?

I was hesitant to criticize the dude because I don't know stripper culture, and i guess getting her outside of the club is positive (but it probably isn't).

I don't want to knock this dude's confidence...but something doesn't feel right here.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should really see a hooker instead bro.

They're cheaper. And they rarely flake.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
@Iceberg: Why would anyone go to a strip club with other men??

@FairShake: 70% of strippers are hookers.

I wouldn't try to date a stripper again, though I still date my own. We are doing a bikini photo shoot soon and I'll publish some that she approves.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
@FairShake: 70% of strippers are hookers.
Point well taken.

I guess my point is go with what you know. Hoes who don't lie about who they are. You won't spend hundreds of dollars multiple nights without any pops.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I donno OP, I say keep doing what you're doing and post back here with the results.

Very rarely do things with strippers progress as far as they have with you. Either the stripper wants you to be her new boyfriend or she's about to play you big time. I don't know which.

Let me say this, 95% of strippers are nuts. However, the 5% who aren't make awesome girlfriends. They'll pay for your sh*t and sometimes arrange threesomes with their co-workers.

Whatever happens let us know.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't bank on looking for anything in a stripper past a fvck. Use protection too. I started talking to a chick who's a stripper and she turned out going crazy on my ass cause I told her I'm not looking for anything serious at the moment. Everyone's different though, good luck man!

Edit: Forgot to mention I did not meet this chick in a club, met her through my social circle and have never seen her dance.

Last edited:

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Youve spent how much money on her and have yet to close the deal. I'm gonna guess close to a grand? Dude.

This is me right now>http://oi42.tinypic.com/2uhmvdg.jpg
This $HIT right here made me laugh my a$$ off!!!! NICE!!!!

At my age, even in my younger days, I would not have the patience or desire to hook up with a stripper. The drunk hooters girl was disaster enough!

HariPoter13

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ViP3R said:
She picks a very upscale place all goes well and she pays (AGAIN! Wait until I tell my buddies!) the tab ~$100 for the both of us.
This is how you know if a girl is interested in you.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think $100 for two is very upscale. Is Applebee's upscale? Maybe compared to Sonic.