Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Picked up a Stripper! (Long)

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you "pick up" a stripper? You haven't even slept with her.

You are getting played like a little b!tch dude. PrettyBoyAJ knows what's up. At least you are starting to read this site.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
On the other hand, I don't think having a stripper take you out to dinner is getting "played like a little b!tch". You have to start somewhere. By the time you get to the point where a hot woman shows up for a date, you have passed 80% of her (100 to 1000) tests.

That said, those women have sex for a few hundred on the spot normally.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
On the other hand, I don't think having a stripper take you out to dinner is getting "played like a little b!tch". You have to start somewhere. By the time you get to the point where a hot woman shows up for a date, you have passed 80% of her (100 to 1000) tests.

That said, those women have sex for a few hundred on the spot normally.
Throwing money at her non-stop and not having sex with her is being played. Making a bracelet out of dollar bills and giving it to her is being played. Being stood up for going out with her is being played. Thinking you "picked up" a stripper when really all you did is pay her $300+ is being played.

You might want to re-read his original post.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Well, sex certainly should have happened for $300 even if she only sort of liked him.

The overhead of the club costs a fortune with valet ($20), cover ($20), drinks ($25 per round of 2), table dances ($20 per song plus tip). You go through $200 easy, plus $150 for champagne to go to VIP. Throw in $300 plus tip and it's $700 for a few frustrating minutes with a girl who probably doesn't really like you. Until they are having orgasms in your bed without charging you, you are not dating them.

PlayerUntilDeath

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting story, thanks for sharing and good luck with it continuing if it's going as you like as it sounds like a fun experience for you to learn from. Being friends with strippers can be a fun ride and also dangerous, so be careful with dr*gs and g*ngs and such. Some say that "Stripper 101" is don't be seen as a customer, so take m*ney out of the equation and then see how it goes. I would not be a LT bf with a stripper, so my goal would be to f*ck. Getting a stripper from a club to meet in public is quite an accomplishment that few guys ever have happen. Usually as other commenters said it is by just happening to meet through your social circle and then find out she's a dancer (don't call her a stripper).
Here's how it would go with me. We meet for food (but don't go in), hey that's a cool car let's see this bad boy (get in it), drive this around the block (I reach over and rub her leg, she reaches over and rubs my c*ck, you know my place is right over here I have to get something), we go in my place and we have a drink, I kiss her firmly as my built up hormones of wanting to ravage her from the moment I saw her in the club come to a head and my c*ck is already erect, I put on a condom and begin to f*ck her (I say,"I have wanted to f*ck you so much," and she says, "I have been waiting for you to f*ck me"). Inviting her to an event you were already going to is good. It's better to keep phone calls with women brief (just enough to set up the next meet). It's usually better unless in a LTR to never say any personal feelings. Dinner dates are not the ideal first date, drinks or a walk or a venue is better. I'm usually not a fan of paying m*ney for s*x, but in a case where that much has already been spent, then if it ever happened make sure to NEVER verbally say "m*ney for s*x" or "m*ney for s*xual act" in the U.S. where it's illegal. If she asks for a donation before or after then that was the deal. Stripper agrees to a second dinner, "hey meet me at my place and we'll go from there, as long as you're here let me show you something," we do not make it to dinner.