FR: Hottest chick at the party in under 30 seconds

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Re: The line about "giving her a chance" is C & F. He might not have intended it so, but I consider it C & F.

Hell, a guy approaching a girl in a multi-set whom he's never spoken to and telling her he wants to take her away for a few minutes is downright brazen...I can see many women turned on by such confidence (****iness).
There's a difference between being confident and being ****y. :) Confidence is the deep, inner stuff you can't turn off. It's always there, always on. ****iness is just an outwrd behavior you can use at will.

Doddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassu, you are the f*cking man, man. If you're talking about James Allen i assume you mean As a Man Thinketh?

This is exactly what frigging confidence is! Simple faith in yourself. this is the thing all you "afc's" are looking for. I respect the PUA's for teaching the stuff that obviously works for them but it works better for them coz they KNOW they are the real deal. Most people studying their teachings will inevitably end up emulating their teachers.

A true leader is not a man with the most followers but the man who creates the most leaders. If you are emulating you are merely a follower and not your own leader. Hope that makes sense.
A confident person is not afraid to fail and does not depend on the coulds, woulds and shoulds. He does, he has and he will. When I do something I think "Why shouldn't I be confident!?!? If I fail i am gunna fail aren't I?" If you're afraid of failure you are afraid of 50% of your life coz thats it. 50% failure 50% success. If you don't fail, if you don't make mistakes you simply DO NOT LEARN. Krassus, I wish i lived near Toronto coz I would be honoured to be your wing and vice versa dude. You have your philosophy down to a T. Much respect bro!

Pardon my rant lol

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doddy said:
Krassu, you are the f*cking man, man. If you're talking about James Allen i assume you mean As a Man Thinketh?
Thanks! And yea, i was... i just finished another one of his books (Path to Prosperity) and am now reading Mastery of Destiny.