Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Hottest chick at the party in under 30 seconds

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
30 Seconds is All It Takes - Read this if you haven't already

Updates for the followers:

1. The Asian import model i picked up a few weeks ago emailed me and said that she'll be in town soon and would like to see me. She's pretty famous by the way, a lot of you guys know her. So yea, this is set. I think she's doing GoGo at one of the big clubs here, so we'll probably hook up.
2. The other chick from the beach messaged me and said that she wants to see me. This is phenomenal. These girls are gorgeous and they're flat-out stating that they wanna hook up with me, and that's after speaking for only 30 seconds. What's happening here? Hey, no complaints :)

Yea, so i remembered about one of my wings telling me yesterday about some kind of a birthday party (friend of a friend of a friend? *shrug*) and figured i'd give him a shout. I got a hold of him and sure enough, there were screaming drunken chicks in the background. Perfect. I'm coming over.

Funny, i only knew three out of some fifty people there. "Whose house is this?" Good enough So i started talking to their little circle, but moments later realized that they were all kinda standing in the corner and looked... well, creepy.

So, not wasting any time, i grabbed a 750ml bottle of Finlandia and downed 1/5 of it in one shot. Being Russian helps. Don't feel like staying in the creepy circle, so off we go to mingle. I brought everyone with me. But then... what the fvck, the cops show up. I've never seen people disappear so quickly.

Sheep. I walk up to the cops and ask them how the hell they got into the backyard? Did they climb the fence? Creeps. I proceeded to make fun of everyone for being such sheep, which i think permanently cemented my reputation as "yea, that guy's an a$$hole. Wait, who is he anyway?"

Fast forward 20 minutes. This was fun. Everyone else left, but about a dozen of us were chilling on the patio... actually, kinda sad because there were 9 guys, 1 ugly chick, 1 taken chick (with my boy), and... wait, this is where things brigten up. And, the hottest chick at the party. According to my friends anyway. I couldn't disagree. "She's hard, man. Trust me. You gotta become friends first." Shut up. She's gorgeous, so i like her, and i just caught her looking at me, so she likes me too. It's over.

Fast forward another 20 minutes and we're getting ready to take off in another guy's 300C. Someone else was supposed to follow it in my 350Z because i was gone from the vodka. Then i realized that i don't have the keys. Oh fvck. Please, not this. Wait. They're back at the backyard.

But wait, what happened to the hot chick? She and the taken chick were being entertained by a random extrovert and i honestly didn't know how to get in on that. So, feeling all buzzed and non-caring, i just walked away (as opposed to doing my usual "do it or die, chickensh1t!" emotional rollercoaster routine). Buutt.. now that i was back at the patio, there she was again.

Wait, am i someone who's allow another guy to prevent me from taking my chick? Am i really gonna just walk? No. Hah, look. She's now sitting in the middle of the trampoline, surrounded by 4 guys and chicks who are all trying to entertain her. I feel faith. Then i walk. I look her right in the eyes and say the first words i've said to her tonight "hey... i wanna steal you away for a minute or two... i wanna talk to you " The other chick starts whining, but i just ignore her.

Alright, time-out. So there i was, surrounded by people i didn't even know, stretching my hand out to the hottest chick at the entire party and basically telling her to hold on to me and leave her friends because i "wanted to talk to her." Did i actually expect this to work? Hell no. Not consciously, anyway. But deep down, i felt at peace. As i walked up to them and said what i did, i felt... faith. And calm. Nothing else.

To my utter astonishment (i'm not even gonna talk about the other guys, plus Mr. Extrovert who's been working on her for quite some time), she took my hand and got off the trampoline. We started walking. Interestingly enough, at this point, i just let go and... believed. I've tried doing this before, but it never fully worked. It did this time. That James Allen book really helped.

Me: "Hey... i saw you looking at me, so i figured i'd give you a... a chance "
Her: *searching my eyes*
Me: I'm Krassus
Her: I'm Blondie *gentleest handshake ever*
Me: Listen, my friends are all waiting for me back at the car... if i wanted to... you know... get to know you better, how could i do that?
Her: You could call me, you could have my number
Me: Hey wait, how old are you? *slightly lean back*
Her: Oh, i'm 18
Me: Alright Here... *hand her the Razr*

Done. 93% of communication is non-verbal. If your heart is true, all it takes is 30 seconds.

Last edited:

Embrace

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just looked at the bottom. I'll read the whole thing.

I noticed you used ****y and funny to open, and a time constraint to get the number.

So its more than just being straight up approaching and feeling love for her, like your "30 seconds is all it takes" thread.

Your "30 seconds is all it takes" thread makes it sounds like an extremley AFC way to do things. This helps clarify more though

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Embrace said:
I just looked at the bottom. I'll read the whole thing.

I noticed you used ****y and funny to open
No, actually i was dead serious :) And i believed it too.

False what? My friends were waiting for me...

Embrace

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
No, actually i was dead serious :) And i believed it too.

False what? My friends were waiting for me...
I never said you wern't dead serious while acting ****y and funny.

And who cares if your friends were waiting for you? I didnt say they wernt

Saying that you'll "give her a chance" is ****y, and funny. Even if you were sincere. Saying you didn't have time to stick around, despite if it was true or not, was a time constraint

So my point is, there's more to it then just loving her. If you didnt make the ****y comment, and had all the time in the world to talk to her, she would of been less interested

And its great that you didnt realize what you were doing and that it was natural. I thought I'd point out why it worked for you.. so you dont think that you just felt you loved her and then it worked.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Embrace said:
If you didnt make the ****y comment, and had all the time in the world to talk to her, she would of been less interested
Stop posting. Now. Please/

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
Embrace said:
You dont agree?

You would be boring, and have no life if you did the opposite of what you did.

You did the right **** imo, I dont know what your issue is
That is completely 100% right (in Seduction Guru Book World), In Seduction Guru Book World people can hypnotize women, do magic tricks, swing of chandeliers and steal their fair maidens hearts. In Seduction Guru Book World a complete boring nerd can memories a few lines and become a successful seducer. In Seduction Guru Book World reality is bent and nothing is what it seems but everything is what it doesn’t seem to quite be.

SEDUCTION GURU BOOK WORLD your escape from reality

WAKE UP MAN, I should slap you Krassus would have got that girl anyway because as far as I can tell he is a confident, interesting, attractive guy and women are naturally attracted to him.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word.
Gives me confidence.
Goddamn ruskies.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Am I wrong for agreeing with both Krassus and Embrace? I can't deny the fact that what Krassus said to the girl was clearly c+f, and the time constraint, while real, was still there. You probably don't think you used c+f because its become natural for you. Nothing wrong with that. C+f is just another way to communicate, not really a "technique", per se.

I also see that Krassus's confidence and "selfless love" made it all possible in the first place. If the convo went the exact same way without all that, she'd probably have blown him off.

I just see both sides as being right. As for Angelus's post.... ouch.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
Espi said:
That's a great way to isolate the target...yes, I know you listened to your inner voice and never intended to be C & F, but you are being C & F.

You automatically intrigued her with that line (for lack of a better term). I'm going to use it the next time I see a beautiful woman in a multi-set.
Is that even C+F I fail to see the humor?

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Embrace said:
You dont agree?

You would be boring, and have no life if you did the opposite of what you did.

You did the right **** imo, I dont know what your issue is
Sorry if i was being rude. I just felt kind of offended that you took my entire life's philosophy and attributed all of its benefits to some random thing i said to a chick. I wasn't even thinking when i said that. It's just what ended up coming out of my mouth. It's great that it worked, and i guess it did make her interested because it's rare for a guy to say something like that, and yet say it in a loving ("i know you like me, so i'll trust in you") and not an arrogant ("i'm better than you, so here's your once-in-a-lifetime chance, kid") way. But please understand that what you said was the equivalent of saying that apples falling from trees is what makes gravity work, and not the other way around :)

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Am I wrong for agreeing with both Krassus and Embrace? I can't deny the fact that what Krassus said to the girl was clearly c+f, and the time constraint, while real, was still there. You probably don't think you used c+f because its become natural for you. Nothing wrong with that. C+f is just another way to communicate, not really a "technique", per se.

I also see that Krassus's confidence and "selfless love" made it all possible in the first place. If the convo went the exact same way without all that, she'd probably have blown him off.

I just see both sides as being right. As for Angelus's post.... ouch.
You're not wrong. All of these seduction TECHNIQUES were developed to "mimic the behavior of naturals" (to quote Mystery). A natural is what i am, so what you're doing is using your terms to describe my actions. It's valid, but you have to understand that i do what i do because IT'S WHO I AM, and not because someone said i should. This is the ONLY reason why any of it works. If you go around pretending, chicks will see right through it in about 15 seconds.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
That's a great way to isolate the target...yes, I know you listened to your inner voice and never intended to be C & F, but you are being C & F.

You automatically intrigued her with that line (for lack of a better term). I'm going to use it the next time I see a beautiful woman in a multi-set.
You'd be surprised how well this works. I've honestly never seen it not work. Hell, i once did this for my friend (bringing the chick back to him), at which point some guy friend of hers came running over. I just put my hand on his shoulder and said "friend... my friend really likes her. Please, let's let him talk to her." He backed off and the two of us went for a walk and became insta-buddies. He was a bartender and ended up telling me about all sorts of drinks, etc.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rocko said:
Back to the thread, good job man, any chance you got a name to that book of yours by James Allen (hopefully not the books name haha) and a describtion?
The Wisdom of James Allen. Get the hardcover set if you can afford it (i think its $150?). You're gonna read these so many times that the paperbacks will fall apart. This is a good place to state that 90% of my improvement with chicks came as a result of INDIRECT effort, as in reading James Allen, Napoleon Hill, Anthony Robbins, Og Mandino, etc. I've read DYD, but thought it was crap. How can he even refer to that as a book? Also, working out regularly has played a huge, huge role.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/18...0793/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-1448993-2966459?ie=UTF8