Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: HB9 pick up @ the RoCk!!

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok So we went to this club in SF on Saturday, me and 2 of my cousins. It was looking pretty weak when we were standing on line because all the HBs outside were like 6s and 7s...so we said that if we got inside and it wasn't that great we'd move on to the block party down @ this other club.

We get inside and chill for a bit, then i spot these 3 HBs and i immediately approach. I asked them for directions to the other club and they tell me that they are from Sacramento, they immediately start talking to me.

I start saying if this club isn't going too hot i want to move to another club and that the HB9 should give me her number just in case we go that they can go too...my other cousin approaches us and they start talking to the HB9s friends HB6 and HB7.

Anyways we left that set and later met up with them again on the dance floor, I was talking to HB9 until one of my cousins came over and "popped my collar" implying that i was a pimp or something, i don't like that...i think it sends i mixed message to the girl. (I gotta tell him to quit doing that!)

Anyways...long story short i ended up dancing with HB9 and by the end of the night around 1:35am i must have blacked out and drunk called HB9, according to the call record i called her @ 1:35am, she texts me back a minute later saying..

HB9: "u must b bored"

Ken785: "No"

Then i call her again apparently and according to the call record on my phone i was on the phone with her for over a minute saying god knows what. Then i call her a third time and that call only lasted 2 seconds...the thing is i was blacked out for that part because i remember the whole night...just not that part.

Anyways..end of the night i try to find my other cousin who apparently closed on her HB7 friend...made out with her a few times and he gave her his number and they are now talking...she seems very interested in him.

But now, as of yesterday i called HB9 but got voice mail, she i texted her..

Ken785: 8:25PM "What up HB9! Its Ken from last nite it was nice meeting u...sorry i must have drunk called you accidentally last nite... In case u were wondering who that was, yep it was me...hope u and ur friends got back 2 sac safe. Tty later k? - Ken"

HB9: 9:32PM Hey dude-sorry-ive been workin-we r fine tanks!

Ken785: 9:42PM Yeah im glad i didn't leave..ended up having a good time! I think ur friend HB7 and My cousin are taking a liking to each other. free 2 talk for a bit?

HB9: 12:37AM
"Sorry im still at work-restaurants- n e ways yea nice meetin ya too!"

...and that was the last i heard from her last night...notice the time..what restaurant is still open @ 12:37am?? Unless of course she works @ a Dennys. Anyway...i know i made a few big mistakes...

First with my cousin going over to pop my collar while im talking to her send off the sign that im a player, second i shouldn't have even called her, apparently talking for a whole minute i cant even imagine how that conversation went!...third hearing from her in her text obviously theres low IOIs there since she isn't giving any invitation of further communications...

She just says "Hey dude" and "Nice meetin ya too!"....i think her friend HB7 and my cousin are really into each other and i have a feeling ill meet this girl again in the future...but im wondering if i can raise her interest somehow...hopefully shes not a lost cause......:eek:

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
HB9: 12:37AM[/B] "Sorry im still at work-restaurants- n e ways yea nice meetin ya!"

She has no to low interest based on that last line where she more or less dismisses you.

Move on...AND DON"T EVER DRUNK TEXT OR DIAL AGAIN!!

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
She has no to low interest based on that last line where she more or less dismisses you.

Move on...AND DON"T EVER DRUNK TEXT OR DIAL AGAIN!!
correction...i made a mistake she said "nice meetin ya too!" does that now have a different meaning or am i just thinking too much?

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why are these FR on the mature man forum?

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

ok so i decided that i wanted to next this girl....until out of nowhere, she texts me this today:

HB8: Hey Ken frm the bay! Wat r u doin! Bla im on lunch at work!- Its
cold here- i think i need a nap- blahh this sucks

Ken785: (teasing her text) Hey HB8 from sac! Im also at work and its hot here! Blah i could use a nap too :p

Ken785: So what time u gettin off work?

HB8: Now- i feel kinda sick- i need food in me

Ken785:haha..im sure thats not too hard to find since u work @ a restaurant..im still workin!

HB8: Actually thats a weekend job- i have an office job of the weekdays :p

So then like 1 hr later i call her and we chit chat for a little then she says she has to go and to call her later...then i say

Ken785:"ok ttyl beautiful" ..she says

HB8: "haha funny"

and i hang up...what u think now? Game on again...she says if she doesnt pick up later that means shes asleep....im not going to call again today anyway...

p.s. You may have noticed i have demoted to her hb8...she sounded a little ditzy over the phone and her voice sounded deeper than what i remembered last time, deep voices aren't so sexy.

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I got SS, I was unaware of the anti-texting policy held by many of the DJ's here. I am not militant about it at this point, I still do it sometimes-but I try to be mindful of it and not do it too much.

Anyway, I didn't understand why this was an issue at first, but some of the reasons people said not to text do make logical sense-and I can kind of see it here.

It looks like she's texting you when she's sort of tied up doing something else, but still bored, and can't really call anyone.

In essence, you're really not getting a chance to develop much of a rapport or emotion via text- yet she's still get her "fill" of you, that is satisfying her curiosity and giving her something to do.

In other words, if you don't stop the texting now and start getting into some real phone conversations, she is going to get bored with you permanently.

I admit, I am KBJing a little here-but from what I have learned on these forums, combined with some of my own real life experience on the matter- it sure does seem like that's what's going on here.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right...the texting stops now...but if she texts me and i dont reply back with a phone call immediately or do not have time to call...should i just wait it out? Wouldn't she think i was weird for always calling instead of texting back?

Its like being on instant messenger and somebody messages you to say Hi, and you calling them...that would be kind of weird no?

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she texts out of the blue, make her wait hours! she will think has he nexted me? was i not good enough? what is he doing now? Then just ring her and act happy and fine, she probably wont even mention the delay, if she does you were busy.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill probably call her later but like @ 8:30pm. Anyone got an article on phone game and such?

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MotownMack said:
When I got SS, I was unaware of the anti-texting policy held by many of the DJ's here. I am not militant about it at this point, I still do it sometimes-but I try to be mindful of it and not do it too much.

Anyway, I didn't understand why this was an issue at first, but some of the reasons people said not to text do make logical sense-and I can kind of see it here.
I think texting is acceptable, but not something you shouldn't do too much.

Ken's FR might be an example of texting gone wrong. I know for me, personally, it is hard as hell to build rapport with texts. That and, I am way too anal about spelling and grammar so it's a pain in the ass for me to use.

I think Ken would have benefited from talking to the HB on the phone and building rapport with her.

I agree with another poster who said he shouldn't have responded to her immediately. I never respond to a girl who texts me immediately, sometimes I even wait three or four hours. Sometimes I don't even do that on purpose, it just works out like that.

Texting is acceptable when you're in a loud club or something or you just have something quick to say to a girl. You shouldn't use it to have conversations or build rapport.

A lot of the guys on the MM forum are really anti-texting. I think some of their disdain might be kind of a generational thing (no disrespect to anyone or anything).

Oh, and I hope you can bag at least one of these broads Ken! :up:

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
I think texting is acceptable, but not something you shouldn't do too much.

Ken's FR might be an example of texting gone wrong. I know for me, personally, it is hard as hell to build rapport with texts. That and, I am way too anal about spelling and grammar so it's a pain in the ass for me to use.

I think Ken would have benefited from talking to the HB on the phone and building rapport with her.

I agree with another poster who said he shouldn't have responded to her immediately. I never respond to a girl who texts me immediately, sometimes I even wait three or four hours. Sometimes I don't even do that on purpose, it just works out like that.

Texting is acceptable when you're in a loud club or something or you just have something quick to say to a girl. You shouldn't use it to have conversations or build rapport.

A lot of the guys on the MM forum are really anti-texting. I think some of their disdain might be kind of a generational thing (no disrespect to anyone or anything).

Oh, and I hope you can bag at least one of these broads Ken! :up:
Thanks Mike! Im actually going to meet her and her friend tommorow @ a bar, my cousin bagged her friend and i bagged her so we'll see how i like her afterwards...

and im also constantly trying to spin more plates...right now im spinning 3 actively so if one doesn't work out its not such a big loss...im constantly trying to find more plates to spin and numbers to close. :up:

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know for me, personally, it is hard as hell to build rapport with texts.
I agree. Women love to text, and I feel like to them, it sort of "satisfies" a lot of their desire for you.

And I totally agree about not responding right away, for two reasons-

1) You look like you got nothing else going, and it could very well give her the impression that you are eager to respond to her (DLV).

2) You set a bad precedent that they expect you to respond right away all the time. That's a pain in the ass. And at some point, when you can't respond or don't feel like, they can assume that you just aren't interested, when maybe that's not the case at all.

I just ran into the worst example of it ever. I hooked up with this HB7 online and messed around the first nite (just a bj). Since then, 4 days later, it's been nothing but texts. And crazy texts at that, where she wants to have full conversations. Sometimes she'd even send 3 or 4 in a row before I could respond. Hella annoying.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked to her today...just got off the phone after 2 hours...i think i built good rapport. We seem to get along really well, although i think shes kind of a nerd now...but in a cute way. ;)

She talks about my cousin meeting her friend @ the bar tomorrow and i told her my cousin asked me to go also, she said her friend also asked her but goes back and forth whether shes going to go or not...i say id go if shes going to be there...she then teases me about going and not going like she doesn't want to meet but i know shes interested.

I asked her to have lunch with me tomorrow and she says she cant because she thought i meant around 12pm but i really meant around 8pm (I guess thats dinner) then she asks me personal questions, i tell her id tell her over lunch, she goes back and forth jokingly about having lunch and then says yes...then when I tell her i gotta go...she then says

HB8: "I was just joking about the lunch thing..."

Ken785: "huh??..."

HB8: "Im not going to have lunch with you tomorrow..hehe"

Ken785: "ugh..ok"

HB8: "ok..just call me tomorrow after work..."

Ken785: "ok...bye" *hangs up phone...

...So this b!tch is obviously interested but playing games...how would you stop the games and say, look b!tch...you going or not? this isn't high school you interested or not? or should i build more rapport so she will stop?

stand

Banned
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
I talked to her today...just got off the phone after 2 hours...i think i built good rapport. We seem to get along really well, although i think shes kind of a nerd now...but in a cute way. ;)

She talks about my cousin meeting her friend @ the bar tomorrow and i told her my cousin asked me to go also, she said her friend also asked her but goes back and forth whether shes going to go or not...i say id go if shes going to be there...she then teases me about going and not going like she doesn't want to meet but i know shes interested.

I asked her to have lunch with me tomorrow and she says she cant because she thought i meant around 12pm but i really meant around 8pm (I guess thats dinner) then she asks me personal questions, i tell her id tell her over lunch, she goes back and forth jokingly about having lunch and then says yes...then when I tell her i gotta go...she then says

HB8: "I was just joking about the lunch thing..."

Ken785: "huh??..."

Hb8: "Im not going to have lunch with you tomorrow..hehe"

Ken785: "ugh..ok"

HB8: "ok..just call me tomorrow after work..."

Ken785: "ok...bye" *hangs up phone...

...So this b!tch is obviously interested but playing games...how would you stop the games and say, look b!tch...you going or not? this isn't high school you interested or not? or should i build more rapport so she will stop?
I would not talk to her on the phone for 2 hours for starters.

Also, 8pm is dinner -- not lunch. No wonder she was confused.

You didn't have anything better to do, but talk on the phone for 2 hours?:down:

Start spinning plates and stop talking on the phone w/ the same girl for 2 hours.

I would go to the bar and pick*** up a chick in front of her friend.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stand said:
I would not talk to her on the phone for 2 hours for starters.

Also, 8pm is dinner -- not lunch. No wonder she was confused.

You didn't have anything better to do, but talk on the phone for 2 hours?:down:

Start spinning plates and stop talking on the phone w/ the same girl for 2 hours.

I would go to the bar and pick*** up a chick in front of her friend.
Please tell me you're kidding...and i don't care what anybody thinks...5 minutes, 15, 25, 2 hours...I know that was a lot but it just flew by like nothing and i actually enjoyed talking to this chick. It wasnt like i was being AFC kissing her as$ for 2 hours...i was being C+F, teasing her, the whole thing and she was buying all of it.

Two hours i built better rapport than i could have in 5 minutes trying to set up a date when she doesn't feel comfortable with me yet..;)

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FWIW, I think phone conversation is ok, especially initially to get some rapport going, particularly if you met this girl online. Online dating is a little different in this way. This is especially true if the conversation is going well and you're "on". Take advantage of it.

Some guys will stay on way too long, when the conversation is dull or not really going anywhere. That I don't do.

What Stand is saying, I apply to consistent contacts. If you're always available to be on the phone with her for long periods, and also doing this at the expense of being somewhere with her person, that's when I think it becomes a bad thing.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MotownMack said:
FWIW, I think phone conversation is ok, especially initially to get some rapport going, particularly if you met this girl online. Online dating is a little different in this way. This is especially true if the conversation is going well and you're "on". Take advantage of it.

Some guys will stay on way too long, when the conversation is dull or not really going anywhere. That I don't do.

What Stand is saying, I apply to consistent contacts. If you're always available to be on the phone with her for long periods, and also doing this at the expense of being somewhere with her person, that's when I think it becomes a bad thing.
Im not always available. I am the one that ended the phone conversation @ the high point, there was never a dull moment with me...she was eating everything i said right up. I know her Interest level is high, this b!tch wants to fvck me, i know it..she knows it. Shes just trying to play games, but when i eventually meet her up for day 2, ill stop the games and go caveman. :up: