FR: HB9 pick up @ the RoCk!!

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

I so fvcked up last night!! Met these girls @ the bar and actually saw HB8 waiting in line by herself and started chit chatting with her. Got inside the bar/lounge/club, and everything is going great. Were dancing and everything, drinking...but towards the progression of the night i did i little too much kino and she had to move my hands away! Also she said to me and i quote...

HB8: "Thats just too easy ken!" (assuming shes saying she wants a challenge)
Then she goes on to tell me there are plenty of other girls inside the club and that i should talk to them...i told her i want to talk to her and she just kept saying something along the lines of...

HB8: "Ohh me? (flattered) im nothing..thats just too easy ken..."

Then my AFC cousin called me saying he was in front of the door...i met him over there and he starts to tell me that the girl he was trying to get with (HB8s friend) is flirting and talking to other guys and that he wants to leave...

I told him it was going to happen and that this is Sacramento and its her stomping grounds, everyone knows her, and that he only met her a week ago and that if shes not his GF yet, shes free to do whatever she wants. He of course, didn't understand this.

So i say ok, we'll leave and i go find HB8 @ the bar waiting for our drinks...my dumbass told her that my cousin was upset and butthurt and told her the situation, she walked her to find him outside and he was by the entrance smoking a cigarette.

HB8: "whats wrong??.."

AFC Cousin: "I thought she liked me..we were talking on the phone for 6 hours..blah blah"

HB8: "Im so sorry i feel ashamed...shes a good girl blah blah"

Then i jump in and tell her

Ken785: "I know i told him he just met her last week and shes not his GF so why trip...blah blah"

Then we started walking towards the car and as we part ways i tell HB8 ill call her later...she seems upset, ignores that and says something along the lines of goodbye.

I get in the car and as we are going home, I text her:

Ken785: HB8 im sorry bout my cousin. Hes inexperienced...call me later and we'll talk?

HB8: Im so sorry- i cant speak on her behalf- but get home safe.

HB8: Let me know when ur safe

Ken785: U want me to call u later..HB8 i dont know wat to say..r we still cool?

HB8: Wahh-ewell im the one ashamed-i mean i know HB7 was wrong- so it depends on u

Ken785: Honestly i like u i think ur a real cool girl but i hope this doesnt effect me and you.

HB8: lets not get into that sir. I mean im jus really sorry for AFC cousin- jus let him know please- HB7 is a good person, its just tonight

HB8: Jus let me know when u guys r safely home- cuz i been him- alrite u oho!

Ken785: Can i just call you tomorrow? I dont know what to say rite now i feel so embarrassed.

HB8: Fvckin just let me know tat u guys r safe! Tex it i dont fvckin care!

Ken785: Were ok

..Looks like im the one that turn AFC at the end. My cousin was all telling me in the car that i have other girls, fvck this one. I told him i really liked her the best and she was potential GF material. He starts to feel bad.

I told him that this wasn't about that and that she was not his girl yet and that he overreacted, he then understood that he fvcked up. Then his girl calls him and he gets all sappy and tries to play it off like he was tired and just wanted to leave...I tell him to hang up the phone and got pissed at him for switching his sh!t like that.

Then he tries to tell me maybe he can fix the situation with me and HB8 through the girl he was talking to. I said it was too late because we already lost face.

Then we go home and that was it...fvckin crucial mistakes on my part...too much kino, not acting as a challenge and that I was the great catch, too much sappy AFC text that annoyed her...I doubt ill be hearing from her again...

here come the flames...i know you guys are going to be mad @ me. :eek:

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NVM...fixed it. Called her a like an hour ago...this girl is still in love with me. Sweet. :)

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
UPDATE:

I so fvcked up last night!! Met these girls @ the bar and actually saw HB8 waiting in line by herself and started chit chatting with her. Got inside the bar/lounge/club, and everything is going great. Were dancing and everything, drinking...but towards the progression of the night i did i little too much kino and she had to move my hands away! Also she said to me and i quote...

HB8: "Thats just too easy ken!" (assuming shes saying she wants a challenge)
Then she goes on to tell me there are plenty of other girls inside the club and that i should talk to them...i told her i want to talk to her and she just kept saying something along the lines of...

HB8: "Ohh me? (flattered) im nothing..thats just too easy ken..."

Then my AFC cousin called me saying he was in front of the door...i met him over there and he starts to tell me that the girl he was trying to get with (HB8s friend) is flirting and talking to other guys and that he wants to leave...

I told him it was going to happen and that this is Sacramento and its her stomping grounds, everyone knows her, and that he only met her a week ago and that if shes not his GF yet, shes free to do whatever she wants. He of course, didn't understand this.

So i say ok, we'll leave and i go find HB8 @ the bar waiting for our drinks...my dumbass told her that my cousin was upset and butthurt and told her the situation, she walked her to find him outside and he was by the entrance smoking a cigarette.

HB8: "whats wrong??.."

AFC Cousin: "I thought she liked me..we were talking on the phone for 6 hours..blah blah"

HB8: "Im so sorry i feel ashamed...shes a good girl blah blah"

Then i jump in and tell her

Ken785: "I know i told him he just met her last week and shes not his GF so why trip...blah blah"

Then we started walking towards the car and as we part ways i tell HB8 ill call her later...she seems upset, ignores that and says something along the lines of goodbye.

I get in the car and as we are going home, I text her:

Ken785: HB8 im sorry bout my cousin. Hes inexperienced...call me later and we'll talk?

HB8: Im so sorry- i cant speak on her behalf- but get home safe.

HB8: Let me know when ur safe

Ken785: U want me to call u later..HB8 i dont know wat to say..r we still cool?

HB8: Wahh-ewell im the one ashamed-i mean i know HB7 was wrong- so it depends on u

Ken785: Honestly i like u i think ur a real cool girl but i hope this doesnt effect me and you.

HB8: lets not get into that sir. I mean im jus really sorry for AFC cousin- jus let him know please- HB7 is a good person, its just tonight

HB8: Jus let me know when u guys r safely home- cuz i been him- alrite u oho!

Ken785: Can i just call you tomorrow? I dont know what to say rite now i feel so embarrassed.

HB8: Fvckin just let me know tat u guys r safe! Tex it i dont fvckin care!

Ken785: Were ok

..Looks like im the one that turn AFC at the end. My cousin was all telling me in the car that i have other girls, fvck this one. I told him i really liked her the best and she was potential GF material. He starts to feel bad.

I told him that this wasn't about that and that she was not his girl yet and that he overreacted, he then understood that he fvcked up. Then his girl calls him and he gets all sappy and tries to play it off like he was tired and just wanted to leave...I tell him to hang up the phone and got pissed at him for switching his sh!t like that.

Then he tries to tell me maybe he can fix the situation with me and HB8 through the girl he was talking to. I said it was too late because we already lost face.

Then we go home and that was it...fvckin crucial mistakes on my part...too much kino, not acting as a challenge and that I was the great catch, too much sappy AFC text that annoyed her...I doubt ill be hearing from her again...

here come the flames...i know you guys are going to be mad @ me. :eek:
This may be the sappiest thing I have ever read. You are a MAN. Start acting like one!!

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
This may be the sappiest thing I have ever read. You are a MAN. Start acting like one!!
Hey man...i was drunk and emotional, bad combo.