Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Found my girl contacting her ex on Facebook!!!!!

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
I think not caring that its facebook and she ain't fvcking him in real life is what is important. You got to be able to trust your girl, she could be in a club with her girls or in a resturant and she could run into her ex and yes she is going to politley talk to him just like you would if you run into yours ( unless its your thing to avoid and run the other direction then be my guest).

Remember he is an ex for a reason, you are right now running the show and if she runs back to him it is because:

a) She never lost feelings for him and you were always just a sitting duck.
b) Your played a poor game and lowered her interest.

Unless she meets up with him in the real world, treat facebook as nothing.
end of thread.

This only becomes a problem if she transitions it over to the real world. Until then, relax brother.

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
facebook...

He could've sent her an add request and she might've politely accepted - it's not necessarily evident, from reading this thread, that she requested his facebook, and not the reverse.

In any case... You've heard it 10 times already... Its not a big deal!

and saying "fine, go be with him" just makes you sound like a jackass + it tells her that, regardless of your tone, that you are jealous / insecure.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
since when did adding a ex on facebook become grounds for foul play. Ex can still stay in contact with each other as friends. When her behavior changes then you can come here and make a thread about this. However don't go AFC on her or you'll more then likely gurantee that she'll be ****ing him again.

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youngwilliam said:
No, no different behavior. I just asked a dumb question, " Who is **&^&&:" And she said, " Oh, I used to date him, but that was a long time ago". So, I said, " Cool, you should go and be with him." And, I left it at that. No sense in getting all worked up. The ass kicker is, now she feels all guilty, walking around and not saying anything. Ah, I tell you fellas, being cool about situations like this, gives meaning to SoSuave (hence the name).
LOL!

You have a long ways to go. . . .

ConantheLibertarian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that comment "fine go be with him" screams insecurity. You were probably trying to play it cool, but a comment like that shows that you are phased by this, which you shouldn't be. Assume the best, prepare for the worst.

seagull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just add one of your ex's to yours and see how she reacts.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheVirtualMind said:
You guys are stupid as hell.

"Oh my god, she saw her ex on facebook and added him!"

BFD! EVERYONE adds their ex usually. The more you wonder if she is cheating, the more likely she will be. Why? BECAUSE YOU ARE INSECURE.
:yes: Yep! Also add the fact that most women equate their value to the number of friends they have. Sites like MySpace and Facebook are their crack dealers for their social proof highs.

As a side note, I'm always tickled whenever a guy readily recognizes his GF's ex. I wonder whether or not she introduced the two of them or is he stalking the ex or reading his GF's old emails or whatever. "Officially" whipped.... LOL@Icecream :up:

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd start messaging new girls on facebook and adding them as friends. I mean if it's okay to talk to people whose penises have been in your mouth it must be okay to talk to people you've never even seen in person, right?

ok so i wouldn't do that.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
As a side note, I'm always tickled whenever a guy readily recognizes his GF's ex. I wonder whether or not she introduced the two of them or is he stalking the ex or reading his GF's old emails or whatever. "Officially" whipped.... LOL@Icecream :up:
This is pretty unavoidable. They always point him out in public or you come across old pictures at her house or something.

I'd really rather not know a damn thing about the exes but they insist on making sure you know. "My ex always bought me..." Then go with him!

I don't know if facebook has the myspace equivalent of a top 8, but i bet he ends up there if he isn't already just for the female's fun of baiting the thread starter and seeing what he does... which of course means he should do nothing.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
This is pretty unavoidable. They always point him out in public or you come across old pictures at her house or something.

I'd really rather not know a damn thing about the exes but they insist on making sure you know. "My ex always bought me..." Then go with him!.
:nono: Beware of becoming the "Rebound Guy."

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IMHO, you need to create a "good to know" file in your head for this relationship. That is where all the stuff that you aren't sure if it should be a big deal or not goes. There really isn't anything constructive about commenting on or stressing out about "good to know" material - it just gets filed away for later reference. Periodically, you open the file - ruffle around in it and see if there is a pattern emerging with the person that is problematic. Time will tell.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
I'd start messaging new girls on facebook and adding them as friends. I mean if it's okay to talk to people whose penises have been in your mouth it must be okay to talk to people you've never even seen in person, right?

ok so i wouldn't do that.
Oh Absolutley. You my friend are 100% correct about this.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
:nono: Beware of becoming the "Rebound Guy."
Sh1t, I don't remember a girl who DIDN'T bring up her exes.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Sh1t, I don't remember a girl who DIDN'T bring up her exes.
I think younger women take longer to come to grips with the past. The seem to enjoy holding on and wallowing in the history of the relationship. I don't know if I've been lucky or I'm just attracted to women who have let go of the ex. More times than not, she has dated some guys after the LTR who fell short so I don't have to directly compete with the actions of her long term ex.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheVirtualMind said:
You guys are stupid as hell.

"Oh my god, she saw her ex on facebook and added him!"

BFD! EVERYONE adds their ex usually. The more you wonder if she is cheating, the more likely she will be. Why? BECAUSE YOU ARE INSECURE.

Well said!

Confidence and security are really lacking in some of the guys giving advice in this thread...and also in other similar threads.

I'm the first to say that a guy should stand up for himself, don't take sh1t from a woman, but this is just complete paranoia.

I'm in a relationship, but I still speak to my ex. Not because I fancy her and want to get it on, but because we actually get along quite well not being in a relationship.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the facebook account will continue to be a source of DISsatisfaction for you, and any man who has a Serious Relationship with a woman who has an active social networking account. A fb is different but you said GF.

Last edited: