Found my girl contacting her ex on Facebook!!!!!

youngwilliam

Don Juan
Reaction score
And yes, I'm excited! Well, not really contacting him, just adding him as a friend. Foul play, correct?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youngwilliam said:
And yes, I'm excited! Well, not really contacting him, just adding him as a friend. Foul play, correct?
Thats not a good sign. I wouldnt like it. What business does she have with an ex boyfriend if your her boyfriend?. If youve been looking for a way out of the relationship, here's your excuse.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not rare for a girl to end a relationship with someone and continue being friends with them, and that's exactly what this could be. It's a different story if they have had no contact until now.

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
youngwilliam said:
Well, not really contacting him, just adding him as a friend.
Well if he's dead that's okay, but since he's probably not that means she's going to end up contacting him at some point and you shouldn't be happy about that.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of hard to say whether its foul play or not.

Some chicks just insist on keeping friendly with the old flames.

Sometimes its innocent, usually its not.

You kind of have to filter your selection of chicks meaning for what you want out of one when you're just beginning with her by playfully questioning them about male friendships.

If the answer is she likes to have a lot of male friends and thats not what you want out of a chick and makes you feel uncomfortable then you must NEXT.

So it could possibly be a beginning sign of disrespect towards you.

Hmmm, she been acting different towards you lately other than this?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Kind of hard to say whether its foul play or not.

Could be a beginning sign of disrespect towards you.

Hmmm, she been acting different towards you lately other than this?
You bet your azz its foul play. Let her find out He's contacting an Ex of his and you will see the hell she will try to give him about "Why are you talking to your ex?" . Trust me man, this is never a good sign. this is her former "Fvck" and she has no business contacting when she has a B/F right now.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are stupid as hell.

"Oh my god, she saw her ex on facebook and added him!"

BFD! EVERYONE adds their ex usually. The more you wonder if she is cheating, the more likely she will be. Why? BECAUSE YOU ARE INSECURE.

youngwilliam

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, no different behavior. I just asked a dumb question, " Who is **&^&&:" And she said, " Oh, I used to date him, but that was a long time ago". So, I said, " Cool, you should go and be with him." And, I left it at that. No sense in getting all worked up. The ass kicker is, now she feels all guilty, walking around and not saying anything. Ah, I tell you fellas, being cool about situations like this, gives meaning to SoSuave (hence the name).

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youngwilliam said:
No, no different behavior. I just asked a dumb question, " Who is **&^&&:" And she said, " Oh, I used to date him, but that was a long time ago". So, I said, " Cool, you should go and be with him." And, I left it at that. No sense in getting all worked up. The ass kicker is, now she feels all guilty, walking around and not saying anything. Ah, I tell you fellas, being cool about situations like this, gives meaning to SoSuave (hence the name).
That's not suave, that's just stupid.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youngwilliam said:
what the **** is that supposed to mean?
Exactly what I said. You were not suave, just stupid.

HOW is it suave to tell a girl "oh, you should go and be with him" in a situation like that? I mean, if she cheated, yeah, go tell her that. But since you asked who it was and she replied, your reply/comeback was just...Well, stupid. It was not ****y. It was not funny. It was not suave.

You obviously have a long way to go. Only a few people in this thread have it right. Those being:

Sadao, TheVirtualMind, and IceCream.

youngwilliam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like it was mentioned, she has no biz with her ex (or at least I thought). What the h&44 can you can do in a situation like thst? I think being non-confrontational is the best recourse.......

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pimpaholicskip said:
how bout u stop overanalyzing and enjoy life

she friended him just for attention
OH THANK GOD! Someone else finally gets it.

William, are you planning on analyzing you gf's every move?

"Oh man, she talked to the gas station attendant and they went to high school together...Better talk to her about that!"

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youngwilliam said:
Like it was mentioned, she has no biz with her ex (or at least I thought). What the h&44 can you can do in a situation like thst? I think being non-confrontational is the best recourse.......
I think not caring that its facebook and she ain't fvcking him in real life is what is important. You got to be able to trust your girl, she could be in a club with her girls or in a resturant and she could run into her ex and yes she is going to politley talk to him just like you would if you run into yours ( unless its your thing to avoid and run the other direction then be my guest).

Remember he is an ex for a reason, you are right now running the show and if she runs back to him it is because:

a) She never lost feelings for him and you were always just a sitting duck.
b) Your played a poor game and lowered her interest.

Unless she meets up with him in the real world, treat facebook as nothing.

Reaction score
Eternal said:
OH THANK GOD! Someone else finally gets it.

William, are you planning on analyzing you gf's every move?

"Oh man, she talked to the gas station attendant and they went to high school together...Better talk to her about that!"

im glad someone else get's how to act like a man

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh you kids and your silly dating rituals. All of a sudden adding an ex to an internet social circle is "foul play". This is the de evolution of the player at it's finest.