Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Forty0z's Fitness/Food Journal

U

user43770

FortyOz, I started putting salsa in my scrambled eggs after reading it here. Great idea, sir.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, yeah, salsa works with almost anything. The kind I've used the last couple days has 3 grams of carbs though. I'm positive I used one recently with 0g . . gotta find that one again.

Thursday, 11/6

Breakfast - Hotdog omellette with cheese on top / Nuts
Lunch - Same as breakfast, but smaller + a Salad with Italian Dressing
After Work - Was in a rush, had a slice of bologna with cheese and some nuts
Dinner - Salmon, ground meat from a meat-pie, some ham & cheese quiche w/out crust, and a bowl of sugar-free Jello with sugar-free Cool Whip

No exercise, my foot swelled up yesterday for some reason, and I was short on time. I hate these excuses, and I am disappointed in the week when it comes to exercise . . I decided to start a 21 Day challenge today . . 21 days straight exercising. Thats always the best way to pull me out of an exercise funk.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
food looks great today. see you can get inventive with low carb stuff :D

what sort of exercise does this 21 day challenge involve?

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything really, but for now probably the bike and some floor stuff because of my ankle.

I feel like I've been using it as an excuse to miss days this week . . At the same time I feel like I should be resting it. Ugh. I don't know. I just don't want to get into the habit of not exercising.

BTW, thanks for the PM on squatting. I just read it yesterday. Don't know how I missed it!

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ah, okay, I was just afraid it was some terrible 'aerobics' program, you know how it is.. Bodypump Toner-Pumper Challenge 2020 with your very own Timmy Trainer ..

the bike is perfectly fine. you may also be able to do the rower machine. also in some gyms there's this machine which is like an inverse bike but you hold the 'pedals' with your hands and rotate them like that.. only seen it in a couple of places and have no idea what it's called. but it's something else which wouldn't involve your ankle.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha . . well I did get the idea of 21 days in a row from Tae-Bo.

Forgot to mention, I was thinking of a cheat meal tonight, since the drinking is done. But with so little exercise this week, do you think its a bad idea?

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one cheat meal, as long as you don't crazy, is fine. but that means no alcohol or cheats at the weekend. no more cheating til next Friday at the EARLIEST if you cheat tonight

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday 11/7

Breakfast - Leftover Salmon and more cheese & ham quiche
Lunch - A Chef Salad with Ranch dressing
After work - Some bologna, cheese, and nuts
Dinner (Cheat meal) - A big double cheese-burger with ketchup, and a side of fries. A few spoons of ice-cream from someone else's sunday as well.

Exercise - 22 minutes on the bike, 100 wall-pushups, and some light floor work

No cheating for a week . . I can handle that. It will be interesting to start leading a social life without booze starting tonight too. Zero tolerance, not even a sip!

frenchbeauty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forty good luck on the no cheating week. Your diet keeps getting better keep up the good work!

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Forty good luck on the no cheating week. Your diet keeps getting better keep up the good work!
Thanks,man. I am missing carbs less and less. I'm gonna go out tonight and get some green tea to start including that.

Saturday, 11/8

Breakfast - A double-sized Hotdog and ham & cheese quiche
Lunch - Roasted Chicken w/skin and more ham & cheese quiche (really got use out of that) w/ Sugar-free Jello and Sugar-free cool whip
Dinner - 10 pc Buffalo Wings
Snacked on nuts with small amount of raisins, and bolgona, throughout the day

Exercise - Bike for 20-25 minutes and 10 minutes of floor work and wall-pushups

Sunday - 11/9

Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs, 2 sausage links, and 2 strips of bacon
Mid-morning - A lot of peanuts while watching "Hot Fuzz" (love that movie)
Lunch - Roasted Chikcken, a double-sized Hotdog, and a salad with Ranch dressing
Dinner - A chef salad and 2 Mcdonald's double-cheeseburgers without the bread

No exercise. :cuss:

No drinking at all this weekend. I am proud of that . . There will be none until Christmas. On the other hand, I broke my 21 Day challenge 2 days in! But I am not going to sweat it much. Probably best to take it one day at a time anyway.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no worries about the missed exercise. diet is way more important at the moment

I'm dieting myself and I didn't do any cardio today either :D

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Monday, 11/10

Breakfast - Cheese and Chourica omelette, broccoli w/ melted cheese
Lunch - Cheese and Chourica omelette, broccoli, an apple, and a beef stick
After work - double-sized hotdog, slice of bologna, bowl of sugar-free Jello
Dinner - Plate of grilled chicken w/ melted cheese and salsa, bowl of vegetable soup, and some ground beef

Had a bottle of diet green tea as well, and 15 fish oil pills. I still need to work on getting all the water in

Exercise - 25 minutes on the bike, 10 minutes of floor exercise

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tuesday, 11/11

Breakfast - scrambled eggs with melted cheese and salsa
Lunch - Salad w/ Italian Dressing, Several pieces of grilled chicken w/ melted cheese and salsa
After Work - Vegetable Soup without soup, some lunchmeat and cheese
Dinner - Scrambled Eggs, 2 sausage links, 2 strips of bacon, and about 1/4th of a cheeseburger (just the meat and cheese, obviously)

Exercise - 20 minutes on the bike, 10 minutes floor-work

The ankle is improving, hopefully I can get back on the treadmill soon. The seat on the bike is fvcking murder.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wednesday, 11/12

Breakfast - scrambled eggs with melted cheese and salsa, double-size hotdog
Lunch - Grilled chicken with melted cheese/salsa, vegetable soup with pasta taken out
After Work - Double-cheeseburger without bread, some sliced ham & cheese, bowl of sugar-free Jello
Dinner - Plate of Rotisserie Chicken and broccoli with melted cheese

Snacked on a lot of peanuts throughout the night, and had some sugar-free hot chocolate a little while before bed.

No cardio

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thursday, 11/13

Breakfast - Chourica and cheese omelette
Lunch - Salad w/ Italian Dressing - plate of Rotisseire chicken - Apple
After work - Small plate of pot-roast w/ a few carrots and vegatables
Snacked on peanuts
Dinner - Plate of pot-roast w/ carrots (I avoided them this time thinking they are probably bad), and some peas
Bowl of sugar-free Jello

Exercise - 25 minutes on the bike, 10 minutes floor-work

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no updates for 4 days now. hope you haven't fallen off the wagon, Forty.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, no falling off the wagon. It has been a little hectic the last few days, and I've been slacking on exercising. That has been a little disheartning (and putting me off from posting here) but its just a matter of getting on the treadmill again . . My ankle is almost better.

My diet has been good though. Last night I had a cheat meal, the first since the last one I posed here. Other than that I have been good . .

The only issues are are a half glass of champagne on my Mother's birthday, and some BBQ sauce on some ribs the other night. Oh, and there was a small bowl of chili on Monday I was wondering about . . Not sure if beans are off limits?

No drinking other than the champagne, and I intend to keep it that way until around Christmas time, and even then sparingly.

I will pick up the daily journal with today's food.

I am never falling off the wagon . . just hit a little speed bump that I have to ride out.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, a little champagne and some chilli will not hinder your progress to any noticeable degree. as long as these don't turn into a whole keg of beer and a dozen loaded burritos you'll be fine.

congrats with the diet stuff, you're doing well, keep it up and keep posting updates..

exercise-wise do the bike if you can't walk on the treadmill. anything is better than nothing.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wednesday 11/19

Breakfast - Eggs with salsa & cheese, 2 big sausages w/cheddar cooked in them
Lunch - An omelet with sausage and cheese, an apple, some peaunuts and a small bowl of sugar-free Jello
After work - A bowl of a stew with Chourica, Pork, an brussel sprouts
Snacked on peanuts
Dinner - A plate of the same stew, with more brussel sprouts, and a side-salad w/ Italian dressing

Had green tea throughout the day, and the usual fish oil pills.

Exercise - 30 minutes of walking and light jogging on the treadmill. Wasn't that bad at all. My ankle is almost 100%.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thursday, 11/20

Breakfast - Eggs with cheese and Salsa, and a hot-dog sized sausage
Lunch - Salad w/ Italian dressing, some leftover pork & chourica, and a small steak
After Work - Two McDonald's double-cheeseburgers without bread, and some nuts
Dinner - Leftover pork, and a ton of green-beans. Some sugar-free Jello for desert.

Snacked on more peanuts later in the night.

Exercise - 30 minutes light jogging/walking on the treadmill