Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

for the UK guys

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I've never noticed before, weird 'cause I shop in Sainsbury's all the time.. you can get a 600-800g turkey drumstick for about a quid in their fresh meat section. dirt cheap and we're looking at 120-160g of protein here. for most of you guys that'll be two meals, I just took a whole one out of the oven.. great snack. *burp*

the more fat-conscious of you can peel the skin off. or if you want even more fat, you can brush it liberally with olive oil before roasting. either way that's really cheap, and tasty, protein.

I'd also recommend a rub of sea salt and garlic powder

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, awesome man. I'm gonna shift my attention off Morrisons and onto Sainbugs for a while :D

-shaun

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not from UK, but I love turkey drumsticks!
They bbq those suckers out here every year at the LAcounty Fair. Throw on some hot sauce, salt, jalapenos, delicious. I didn't know about that mammoth protein content. wow.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I find that lean meats are much cheaper and better value than processed and packaged junk. Most my steaks, chicken fillets and breast quarters only cost between £1 and £2.

simon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a half price code for Dominos floating round the internet somewhere if you fancy a cheat. Expires 24th of this month.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Actually I find that lean meats are much cheaper and better value than processed and packaged junk. Most my steaks, chicken fillets and breast quarters only cost between £1 and £2.
where the hell do you get a steak for 2 quid?

don't tell me it's a small one .. :D

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warboss Alex said:
where the hell do you get a steak for 2 quid?

don't tell me it's a small one .. :D
There's a mobile butcher that visits markets in my area and sells steaks (and other meat) in bulk. I've seen similar vendors elsewhere too, so have a wander down to your local market at some point. I guess they cut costs on overheads or something.

They're rump steaks, but a very good size and lean. I can get sirloin steaks too, but they cost a bit more.

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you can find a good butcher, they beat the pants off any supermarket, every time. cut your own steaks off the appropriate chunk of meat, plus, you can insist on keeping the bones (boil for your own stock-base for soups, stews, and chili -- or get your marrow raw :D )

walmart & friends have done a number on "real" butchers in the US but you can still find em in some places.