Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For the ladies in the house

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ha ha ha.....

Okay.....

Player: You're welcome. Unless you were being sarcastic. :)

Mr. Perfect: I never said I was hot... I don't know if I'm ugly to you (everyone has their own tastes) so you be the judge. (Check your PM). But as for whether or not "good looking girls talk like this"... that makes no sense. What about how Iqqi talks... is she ugly too? Please explain, I don't get it.

And as for sense of humor... I don't need guys to make me laugh for entertainment purposes... It should be a give-and-take. I want a guy who can make me laugh and at the same time appreciate MY sense of humor. There are plenty of "funny" guys who have a different type of sense of humor than me, and while they are funny we don't really get each other.

Click: That might be society's definition of "cool" but like I said, I'm not sure what society's definition of "cool" is exactly, but I'm sure that most of the "cool" guys aren't so cool in my book.

Just Do It: I don't even know how to respond to that, so I won't.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu

Just Do It: I don't even know how to respond to that, so I won't.
C'mon, this thread is only up to 20 replies.

There is lots of room left for argument, flirting and discussions about you. Let's keep it going until the usual happens.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JustDoItAlways
C'mon, this thread is only up to 20 replies.

There is lots of room left for argument, flirting and discussions about you. Let's keep it going until the usual happens.
:rolleyes:

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said I was hot... I don't know if I'm ugly to you (everyone has their own tastes) so you be the judge. (Check your PM).
Screaming for approval. Characteristical in attention wh0res.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
calls everyday??

um right

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
This thread is useless. The only way we will believe the girls is if they tell us what they already know (they want an Alpha who doesn't take their ****, and is interesting). If they give us the usual rundown, as they have of Honest, Righteous, Patriotic, Intelligent, Respectful, we've heard it a thousand times from every girl.

This is not what they actually want. This is what they would like to want.

The two are very different.

-Dan

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girls should be not allowed on this board.

enough said

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamePendo
Screaming for approval. Characteristical in attention wh0res.
Listen SamePendo... I don't think anyone who would start a thread (and PM some of the female posters) about "menstruation leakage" should be making ANY character judgements about anyone, alright?. :p

Ar7

Don Juan
Reaction score
I still believe action speaks louder than words. Especially when it comes to what a particular woman wants.

What she gets also depends on what she is worth. Often we hear then yapping about they want this and they want that, but how many of these yapping women have anything more to offer us besides sex?

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women have anything more to offer us besides sex?
amen.....if they did'nt have mouths and a play ground no one would need them.

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: what i want in a man period

Originally posted by 00Kevin
where art thou iqqi?

NO girl i know has ever said this. NO girl even understands this. Good for you.
I am in agreement with Iqqi:) Excellent. What I am looking for.

Reaction score
ha ha ha.....

Okay.....

Player: You're welcome. Unless you were being sarcastic. :)

Malibu. I'm not that type. I really ment it...your post was very informative...well structred...well written...easy to read...well highlighted...I can't say enough about it.

I think you have me mistaken cause of those recent events. But if you really look at the situation I was merely defending myself.

I have been complaining about the flamers since I came on this site. At the site I moderate. I keep this kinda crap down to a minimum. I let it go on so that the whole community would complain and we could all see it's effects.

If you go back to my earlier posts and complaints about flamers you will see this is true. All of my battle was in defense. Check it out if your not say. I didn't go out of my way to attack anyone. I debated what ever they threw at me. I broke down what ever they said and pointed out their fallacies of belief. I backed my points up with examples and something few people have "proof". Yes that element of "proof"

I also oppologized to the community for my part in all that childishness. I was the one who caused prosemont to post what he did because I posted a let's stop the vendetta's and I charged the mods with the responsibility. Unfortunately I put it in the wrong style and pointed out my attackers in my oppology...my mistake and attempt to end the crap.

anyway this post has gone on long enough...thanks again.

I do respect what you said in your post.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Malibu. I'm not that type. I really ment it...your post was very informative...well structred...well written...easy to read...well highlighted...I can't say enough about it.

I think you have me mistaken cause of those recent events. But if you really look at the situation I was merely defending myself.
woooooah. Relax. :) I have no preconceived notions about any "recent events"... My sarcasm comment had nothing to do with anything. I was just kidding around. Anytime I get ANY kind of "compliment" from one of the DJs I have to take it with a grain of salt and automatically suspect sarcasm, because I am an attention wh*re on an all-male forum :D But thanks for your comments on my post... I'm glad i was able to ... um... inform ...

Reaction score
woooooah. Relax. :) I have no preconceived notions about any "recent events"... My sarcasm comment had nothing to do with anything. I was just kidding around. Anytime I get ANY kind of "compliment" from one of the DJs I have to take it with a grain of salt and automatically suspect sarcasm, because I am an attention wh*re on an all-male forum :D But thanks for your comments on my post... I'm glad i was able to ... um... inform ...
It's cool...I just came from http://www.starchat.net/chat/index.php

a bunch of goobers posting hot or not girly pics and rating them.

any ways I feel ya Malibu...

peace

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If some of you can't handle the presence of a couple of women in a message board on the internet, you must be pretty bad dealing with them in real life. I've found I've learnt more from the chicks visiting this site than most of the regular male posters here. Nuff said.

Good contribution, especially iqqi and saxxy_malibu, thats a pretty good summary of what a lot of guys here could learn from.

Ps: There's an awesome thread in tips by Vassago in regards to what is a "cool" guy. It looks like a lot of people need to read it, awesome post.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Donjuanpablo
If some of you can't handle the presence of a couple of women in a message board on the internet, you must be pretty bad dealing with them in real life. I've found I've learnt more from the chicks visiting this site than most of the regular male posters here. Nuff said.
Thanks!

Sexy Malibu pretty much nailed it. But the guys have a valid point as well when it comes to "Jerks". Many (not all) women under 30 go for the "Bad Boy" because he's exciting and wild. She has this stupid idea in her mind that she, and she alone can tame him. He'll be exciting, wild and totally devoted to her, to the seething envy of every other woman on the planet. (Just like in all those romance novels!)
By the time she's over 30, she's pretty much had her fill of bad boys. They are called that for a REASON! THEY ARE BAAAAAAD! They cheat, they treat you with utter disrespect, they are cold, distant and BAD! If I even think he MIGHT be a bad boy....I next his a$$ before he even says "Hello".

Reserved, calm confidence gets my attention. Manners are high on my list. I love some C & F banter, I can take it and give it back.

As for the guy I thought was so cool? He was about 5'7", over weight late 40's and thinning on top. But he had CLASS. His clothes were tailored and elegant, he carried himself like he was 10 feet tall & bulletproof. He said "good evening", introduced himself and shook my hand then asked if he could join me. I said yes and began to sketch wedding dresses on my ****tail napkin!

Confidence & manners...a great start for me.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a guy and I already know the REAL answer in no particular order:

1. Looks - above average in body and face (see Ace and CT from the Real World)

2. Social status - knows a lot of people and has his own group of friends

3. Impression - He intimidates people

4. Attitude - Enjoys the company of women but does not need them; does his own thing

5. Wealth - Not as important for college-aged students and younger as long as 1-4 are fulfilled; becomes more integral to your social status as you get older.

TTAG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: what i want in a man period

Originally posted by iqqi
here is something i posted under another thread:
"
in general, i want a man of principle, a man of morals, a man who is strong enough to have those qualities and still be able to have an open mind. honesty, morality, loyalty, intellect, as well as other qualities, would all follow suit under those 3 things.

a man with humor is very important. times are tough these days, i don't want a man who is too sensitive, i want a man who can laugh about things and see the humor in bad situations, or sensitive situations.

and a good heart. by this i mean a man who is not cruel. a man who does not demean others just to give himself meaning. i have never liked men who make fun of and ostricize others. but then again, this is representative of a strong man."

what makes a guy cool
1. sense of humor
2. sense of self
3. easy going (calm, cool, collected)
4. valuable (if ya know what i mean ya know what i mean)
5. if he's really cool, then he'll be a little "off" ha ha. what i mean by that is sometimes you will think he is the most intelligent, sane person in the world, then other times you will realize he is a fcuking wacko, and doesn't give a shiat.

very interesting thoughts iqqi, especially seeing as you just described me perfectly. and one more thing, in being open-minded, im quite spontaneous and adventurous too!

just freaked me out, because what you have described is what others say about me. anyways, nice post ;)