For the ladies in the house

Reaction score
I interviewed one of my friends last night about this question and her response oddly enough was:

1. confident'
2. laid back
3. intelligent
she also said pretty much what malibu said except being funny wasn't one of the traits. She took guy that could make her laugh as clowns.

She did note that when I described what the men said and what the women said that men tend to be more visual and women more into characteristics.

I think it's more about you the person with women not your looks or money that creates attraction.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
For the ladies in the house who be chasin' cash,
and you got some big t*tt*es with a matching azz,
in yo' fly ass boots or yo' open toes,
when you get on tha floor...
Throw them 'bows!

Sorry, that's the first thing I thought of when I saw the title of this thread.

Forgive me if I don't give much credence to a woman's verbal description of what she wants.

From the Gunwitch Method:

When a woman is asked "what do you like in a guy?", she doesn’t usually say "LOOKS and GOOD SEX" or else be branded a slut. SO, she grumbles "a guy with a sense of humour". She LIKES those funny men, she doesn't HAVE SEX WITH those funny men unless they happen to be attractive as well as funny. By the way, when a woman says "confidence" that's as close to saying " a guy who knows I wanna have sex and creates the opportunity for it aggressively" as women usually get. Don't listen to what women (or men) say, but rather observe what they do, and your eyes will not deceive or confuse you like your mind’s interpretations of the words will.

Reaction score
It's cool squirrels. I like to gather information since information is power. This post has already provided me with a host of information.

Such as, looks are not the most important thing and neither is wealth as I've learned from other sources.

I think this beats judging hotornot pics at night....I can't believe that one dude said he would rather not be out hunting women....that blows my mind...it's definately a different day these days bruh.

later

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Player, did you get my take on the sisters?

Player, on your ho slap thread I posted another essay on why I like my milk chocolate! :>)

Had a key question for you there, wanted to know if you got it.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Player Supreme:

Out of curiousity, how about you link us to this "Player's University" site that you moderate.

-Dan

Reaction score
Originally posted by Superman X
Player Supreme:

Out of curiousity, how about you link us to this "Player's University" site that you moderate.

-Dan
That would be counter productive to the marketing strageties of this site...I would end up getting banned in 5 seconds. there was a sticky some time ago about stuff like that.

I have seen DJ's like Thuglife, panda, Jake Steed over there and a few others...I am trying to eliminate any sympin behavior so I don't want it poluted. Someone had the nerve to post something about a "oneitis" After I explained we don't use those types of words to here and stuff like that I realized it's good DJ's have their site and real playaz have theirs.

We are trying to elevate the game not meditate on it. I have them doing real exercises to develop their abilities as players not have discussion group time.

No offense I hope.

peace brutha

Reaction score
yeah i think the terminology is a little silly, but whatever.

personally, i'd rather be smackin hoes up and makin bytches buy me nice things.

how can I be down player?

PM me.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chemistry-I have to be constantly fighting the urge to take my panties off and drop them in your lap, regardless of where we are.

Security-The ability to deal with a woman with a huge personality. The ability to know that loyality is loyality and no matter who I talk to, who I dance with, I love you first.

Humour-hands down.

Feeling like we're a team-
Example:Whilst dating my ex, I am in need of a shower, as my hot water was busted and I am heading out for the evening. I go to my ex's house, use the shower and head to the bar where he is to say thankyou.
He is rather plastered and horny, and says to me, "ok, I am working on that girl bartender over there, you get your girlfriend drunk, bring her back to my place and we'll have a little party ok sweetheart?" While he was about 30% serious lol and I should've been offended, I thought "wow, he looks at me like his little buddy as well as a great phuck!!!:D"
Decency-as long as I can see you're a good guy, I'm happy.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Crotch Sniffer
personally, i'd rather be smackin hoes up and makin bytches buy me nice things.
:rolleyes:

Where do they come from??

A real man never needs to "smack a ho up", his charm and confidence is all the leadership he needs. He also is capable of making a living for HIMSELF and doesn't need money from anyone, least of all some low-esteem trick.

I suggest you turn down the rap music before your mother grounds you from driving the family station wagon, and grow up.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and to think all this time i thought

cool dude was our term for hot babe

hahahaha

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ladies want so much sh!t, what are you ladies going to do? make a check list and analyze your man to see if he fits what you want perfectly? thats bull, they dont even know what they want.
And if they magically fall inlove with a person, they'll let go of every single thing that they wanted in a man, if it doesnt fit this guy.

JohnElDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel you hb

Ladies want so much sh!t, what are you ladies going to do? make a check list and analyze your man to see if he fits what you want perfectly? thats bull, they dont even know what they want. And if they magically fall inlove with a person, they'll let go of every single thing that they wanted in a man, if it doesnt fit this guy.
Im not the ultimate judge in character but I can still say this what makes all these selfish women think they deserve a great guy like the ones they describe. They better be rich in personality themselves, must have the warmth of mother teresa, have all these characteristics themselves and have A 9+ body. Guys like that are one in a million are they? I highly doubt it...:rolleyes: I'm sorry for all my anger but it makes me mad to here girls say this but go for the exact opposite it confuses the **** out of me too.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loyalty, commitment, character ... liked hearing it, just don't believe it, unfortunately. I've tried to hang my hat on a lot of those qualities and still do. I don't have a problem getting dates, but LTRs and deep commitments often elude me because even the brightest, most intelligent women I know still gravitate toward the biggest a-holes on this planet and seriously aren't into the qualities that you posted, even if they say they are.
this is also true, for me, as well as many other WOMEN. see, you need to understand that it is not about men and women. it is about individuals. your sex does not dictate your morals and values. sure, there are some stereotypes but really it is about the individual themselves. i also have a hard time finding someone worthwhile to hold on to, but that is life. and that is why when you do find someone "worthy" you are feeling so lucky and oneitised.

i know what i want, fortunately. i will agree with you that many women don't. as well as many men don't. they say that they want one thing, but this really will not satisfy them and so they go through life getting what they think they want, and remaining unhappy. it is crazy and so hard.

i think that malibus discription was beautiful, and much more in depth than mine, and i second it completely. and just so you know, a real woman knows what she wants.

hahhaha, eyecandyboy, it is HILARIOUS that you keep stessing mental illness, because i just found someone (finally!!!) who had everything i was looking for, i was so wowed and he seems to adore me, and it turns out he is so mentally fcuked, man i could just cry.