Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For the guys who talk about $$$

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I been noticing some posters on here talking about how "money" is like the only way to get girls or something. So, let me ask you. How many of these women actually "Like" you and arent just using you for your money.
Well, a guy would be an idiot to be giving women money like that without anything in return. And any paid dates he takes her on should be limited, the vast majority of the interaction should be relatively free doing things that don't cost shyt or don't cost a lot of money. And if she's NOT putting out sex, it's time to NEXT.

Final point, no woman actually "likes" a guy, we are all appliances to them. Some of us are good for this, some of us are good for that. The moment we aren't considered useful to them, we are replaced.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Final point, no woman actually "likes" a guy, we are all appliances to them. Some of us are good for this, some of us are good for that. The moment we aren't considered useful to them, we are replaced.
Contrast "I am the prize" with "We are only appliances to them". They both can't be true, can they?
I think the answer lies in that a quality woman will value a high value man. Notice that it takes two to tango, however.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Contrast "I am the prize" with "We are only appliances to them". They both can't be true, can they?
I think the answer lies in that a quality woman will value a high value man. Notice that it takes two to tango, however.
@zekko and @Tenacity are both correct. Women acquire appliances called men, some of whom are prizes. They seek those with great specifications, efficiency, output and ease of use.

Does a person ever REALLY love their car? Who cares? A car is used to drive us from point A to point B. If you are enjoying every minute with your woman, who cares what her motives secretly might be? I told my girl "If you ever tell me you faked all those orgasms, I'll say GOOD! As if I would be upset if you hadn't enjoyed yourself more as you leave me"!

Consider: My current girlfriend is the youngest, sweetest, most beautiful, most affectionate, most honest, wealthiest, smartest, sexiest and most photogenic girl I ever dated. Guess what? THAT IS WORTH SOMETHING. Worth working harder for, worth spending more on, worth investing in. A woman is indeed an investment. If you pick one who you love and you get her to fall in love you will have unlimited pleasure.

I saw a meme from a welfare mom saying Melania cost $10M for some trip and that the welfare mom only needed $75 in food stamps (that week). She said "Who is the problem here?" It is absolutely outrageous that she could ask that. Melania is the woman who inspired Donald Trump to become President of the United States. Behind every great man is a woman who loves him. Donald Trump is 71 years old and he has a spring in his step for a reason. Melania saved Western Civilization (note she is 25 years his junior, the same age difference as myself and my girl).

I met my girlfriend last August, the very day I got my (then second) job. I still have that job (now extended through at least August of this year). This year I earned more than I ever did in my life. I credit that to the fact I have my favorite girl in my life. And yet unemployed men like OP have the audacity to suggest that I'm being used and that my girl would secretly like a possible bum like Kreug more? If that were true, she would be with him. Women vote with their feet.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
"Ironic the people with the most money are the ones giving it away.
Yes, they are called spenders. It turns out when you don't take all their money for taxes, they spend the money and even give you work opportunities.

You can get women if you are of modest means. I have enough money. Do I broadcast it to the women I date? No...I don't want a gold digger or a woman I have to spend a lot of money on. I have a couple of **** buddies that come over once a week and I spend exactly 0 dollars on them.
Do you think women are reading this and masturbating? Think women want to meet you?

How much is "enough money"? Enough to spend exactly $0 on dates? Will you dare tell us, or are you just trying to tell us you have poor taste?

I ask because you know what? I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY.

Note: how much is your rent? Because if it's $900 per month (I'm being kind), that's $30 per day. Do you have a water bill? Are you wearing clothes in their presence? Can they use the rest room? Is the AC on? Is there electricity? Do you pay for our own condoms or is that going too far? So if you bring your girls over and they spend time in your apartment, and they have some measurable volume, and you use a condom, then guess what? You spent more than $0. Imagine that.

Same thing when Brad Pitt takes out a date who loves him for him. He drives her in the limo. She comes to his mansion. She eats his food. His butler serves her. That costs money. Does Brad Pitt pay for it? YES. I wish I could pay that much for it!

Do you really think if you said "I have money" women would run over and say "I like you now!". Do you really think the amount you make (which you keep secret) would impress gold diggers? If you did have that much, wouldn't you be recommending a good Shiraz?

Is this how men without any money think? You still need to be attractive or they still don't like you.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, they are called spenders. It turns out when you don't take all their money for taxes, they spend the money and even give you work opportunities.

Do you think women are reading this and masturbating? Think women want to meet you?

How much is "enough money"? Enough to spend exactly $0 on dates? Will you dare tell us, or are you just trying to tell us you have poor taste?

I ask because you know what? I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY.

Note: how much is your rent? Because if it's $900 per month (I'm being kind), that's $30 per day. Do you have a water bill? Are you wearing clothes in their presence? Can they use the rest room? Is the AC on? Is there electricity? Do you pay for our own condoms or is that going too far? So if you bring your girls over and they spend time in your apartment, and they have some measurable volume, and you use a condom, then guess what? You spent more than $0. Imagine that.

Same thing when Brad Pitt takes out a date who loves him for him. He drives her in the limo. She comes to his mansion. She eats his food. His butler serves her. That costs money. Does Brad Pitt pay for it? YES. I wish I could pay that much for it!

Do you really think if you said "I have money" women would run over and say "I like you now!". Do you really think the amount you make (which you keep secret) would impress gold diggers? If you did have that much, wouldn't you be recommending a good Shiraz?

Is this how men without any money think? You still need to be attractive or they still don't like you.
Neal you are indeed a treat. You caught me. I have no job or possessions. I am actually a midget hobo that sleeps in a cardboard box behind the bus station. I spend my days on street corners with a will work for food sign and my nights drinking ripple and flirting with crack *****s. Sometimes I get lucky and get a toothless bj.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
This weekend I was at the pool and saw a very happy, good looking white couple, both with blonde hair. I complimented him on the fact he was built. He's 9 years younger than me, and 5 years older than his girlfriend. I try to study and learn from working examples, so I was curious to learn about them. Once I talked to them and gained their trust, they confided in me something you guys would have called beta: when they met she was married and he helped her out. That is, he took care of her, he covered her expenses for a while and now they live together. It turns out that being in a position to help a woman out can actually be what lands you your dream girl. It turns out she wasn't a gold digger, and he wasn't a beta provider, they were just two people who needed each other and love each other. It works. Half of the men here who are cheap on dates wonder why their girl went BPD (meaning she found a guy with a job). So it's best to have enough resources and skills to take care of a girl. Warning: unemployed men will say money is beta.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
This weekend I was at the pool and saw a very happy, good looking white couple, both with blonde hair. I complimented him on the fact he was built. He's 9 years younger than me, and 5 years older than his girlfriend. I try to study and learn from working examples, so I was curious to learn about them. Once I talked to them and gained their trust, they confided in me something you guys would have called beta: when they met she was married and he helped her out. That is, he took care of her, he covered her expenses for a while and now they live together. It turns out that being in a position to help a woman out can actually be what lands you your dream girl. It turns out she wasn't a gold digger, and he wasn't a beta provider, they were just two people who needed each other and love each other. It works. Half of the men here who are cheap on dates wonder why their girl went BPD (meaning she found a guy with a job). So it's best to have enough resources and skills to take care of a girl. Warning: unemployed men will say money is beta.
Women seek men who can make their lives better in one way or another.

Nothing much a broke guy can do for a woman other than give her attractive kids if he is good looking and/or be arm candy and a personal assistant stay at home dad. A desperate guy becomes a burden more than a resource. That's why women are turned off by men who are too available, try too hard or seem insecure.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money is a means to an end. An exchange medium. That's all. But it's a very powerful exchange medium. It can buy you stuff, sure, but spending money on random stuff is stupid after a while.

The real power of money comes from deploying it wisely to go multiply for you. Think about it. Every one of us here is selling something. Many of us are selling time. But guess what? Time is your most limited (and therefore should be your most valuable) commodity. We all have the same amount of hours each day. We have to spend some sleeping, some eating, and some making a living.

What I did is take the money I made selling my time and parlayed that into income producing things that do not require the selling of my time anymore. So money has bought me freedom.

Life is pretty neat when you wake up when you feel like it, don't stress about the bills and can be selective about how you spend your time. Go golf on Tuesday morning at 10am. Or go to a day game at a baseball stadium near you during the week. Take a nap in the afternoon if you want...sit in your hot tub instead of in rush hour. These are things money can buy you. Other people like to hang around people like this. It's cool.

I'm here to tell you life is DIFFERENT when you have this kind of freedom & autonomy. It's better. Way better.

Always keep improving in all aspects. But do not get nearsighted about money. It can give you choices, options and freedom. Those things give you confidence & swagger. All positives in my book.
I agree with everything you've said, although you don't necessarily need money to be able to do all of the above (assuming you're earning enough to support your lifestyle).

What I mean by this is: A large reason people strive for money is because they believe it buys them security. They think "As long as I have X in the bank, I won't ever have to worry about money again". The reality is this is a false belief, as nobody knows what the future brings. Global economic crisis / war / market crashes / whatever could completely destroy a person's savings and investments.

What's interesting is if you can convince yourself that you're going to be okay no matter what, you can feel that same sense of security without having millions in the bank. What I'm getting at is you don't need X in the bank to experience what you've posted above, as long as you can convince yourself that you're going to be okay. Unfortunately people can't do that easily. The second people can't see where the money's coming in, they panic. "What if, what if, what if".

As long as people can maintain this state of mind, there's no reason they couldn't relax a bit into life and do as they please, instead of thinking "I need X in the bank before I'm secure and can relax".

Of course all of this is assuming that you're earning enough to be able to do what you want in the first place...

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
What's interesting is if you can convince yourself that you're going to be okay no matter what, you can feel that same sense of security without having millions in the bank.
Maybe - if you have a storable food supply, guns and ammo, and a good tent.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe - if you have a storable food supply, guns and ammo, and a good tent.
But that's exactly it, you're going on the assumption something's going to happen. The truth is we have no idea.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with everything you've said, although you don't necessarily need money to be able to do all of the above (assuming you're earning enough to support your lifestyle).

What I mean by this is: A large reason people strive for money is because they believe it buys them security. They think "As long as I have X in the bank, I won't ever have to worry about money again". The reality is this is a false belief, as nobody knows what the future brings. Global economic crisis / war / market crashes / whatever could completely destroy a person's savings and investments.

What's interesting is if you can convince yourself that you're going to be okay no matter what, you can feel that same sense of security without having millions in the bank. What I'm getting at is you don't need X in the bank to experience what you've posted above, as long as you can convince yourself that you're going to be okay. Unfortunately people can't do that easily. The second people can't see where the money's coming in, they panic. "What if, what if, what if".

As long as people can maintain this state of mind, there's no reason they couldn't relax a bit into life and do as they please, instead of thinking "I need X in the bank before I'm secure and can relax".

Of course all of this is assuming that you're earning enough to be able to do what you want in the first place...
Agreed. I use money to do various things in an ascending order. I like to have liquid cash reserves sufficient to support my family for a year (and at a reduced lifestyle to float us that long), I have an RV we could live in if we lost everything (right now it's great for camping & road trips), I have passive income from rentals that sustain the portfolio and throw off free cash flow, and then I earn a six figure income as a consultant in addition to all the above. The consultant income is used responsibly to further increase cash reserves and also to cover month to month living expenses. What remains goes to service debt on properties, increasing equity position & hence net worth.

What this accomplishes is layers of income & security. I do NOT have ANY consumer debt. None. I do NOT carry a single revolving credit card. I don't need to. If I want to buy something expensive I have the discretionary income to do so. But I rarely do in comparison to my purchasing power.

So my priorities are 1. Security (including coverage of worst case scenario) 2. Passive income creation and 3. Financial independence (which as noted does not necessarily require millions but is more sustainable the more financial means one has).

Within those priorities I also take a moment to enjoy life in the here and now within reason. I don't buy a 100K car that requires 12K annually in upkeep (that to me seems irresponsible), but I eat out and take my family out at my expense whenever I see fit (and to very nice places), I have nice things (which once bought last a long time), and I enjoy a game or a concert or a performance when something looks appealing. I am more into experiences for myself and my family than I am into things. I've got enough things. I'd rather live in a less exclusive area and have several homes in different places than spend a tremendous amount of money to be in some high rent area with ridiculous taxes and costs of living.

Now that might change once I've built wealth to complete self sustainability at the same comfort level that I am able to afford my family presently. I do appreciate the appeal of exclusive areas insofar as barriers to entry are concerned. But some people want to act like they've arrived before they really have done in a financial sense. If I move to an area that is seriously expensive/exclusive, or drive a car whose expense is indefensible it will be because I have so much income that it doesn't matter what those things cost. I'm not there yet. That type of extravagance is at the tens to hundreds of millions level. I'm not there yet, but I'm looking at ways to get there...just because I think it would be a fun place to be.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I decided I want to marry BeExcellent. BeExcellent, I have 200 #10 (1 gallon) cans of freeze dried food (mostly Natural News). Deal?

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neal you are indeed a treat. You caught me. I have no job or possessions. I am actually a midget hobo that sleeps in a cardboard box behind the bus station. I spend my days on street corners with a will work for food sign and my nights drinking ripple and flirting with crack *****s. Sometimes I get lucky and get a toothless bj.
You are my favorite old man on this board...have I told you that?

If you lived closer I'd buy you a beer just to hear more of your war stories.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided I want to marry BeExcellent. BeExcellent, I have 200 #10 (1 gallon) cans of freeze dried food (mostly Natural News). Deal?
Hmm...I'd need to see at least a couple pics of her first. :cool:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does that mean we're going to be seeing BeExcellent's pictures run through a rating service anytime soon?
I think she's out of high school though, Neil, so she may be a little old for you :)

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh MY...(Mr. Sulu accent)...Didn't see that coming.

Does that mean we're going to be seeing BeExcellent's pictures run through a rating service anytime soon?
I think she's out of high school though, Neil, so she may be a little old for you :)
I think I'm actually older than him. He may want to have hatchlings one day. I'm afraid that ship has sailed on my end. :eek: I'm old AND a single mom, lol.

Tell ya what. We can pool resources if the sh1t hits the fan. I can shoot, ride, clean game and cook. But get married? I adore you Neil but probably not. Keep your girlfriend and good for you ;)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, so if you don't spend $200 a date or more now you must be unemployed? I've often wondered how being delusional felt, why don't you tell us BigNeil...

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
And likewise, I've always wondered how cheap felt. Thank you for enlightening me and making me appreciate my generosity. I probably tip more than you spend.

Lol, so if you don't spend $200 a date or more now you must be unemployed? I've often wondered how being delusional felt, why don't you tell us BigNeil...
$200 is average for the US just about.

How does this relate to my neighbor getting his girlfriend to divorce her husband and move in with him?

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yee haw!
:)
There's sure been a lot of waiting for the apocalypse on this forum lately.
Is there going to be a Thunderdome too?