Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For the guys who talk about $$$

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I been noticing some posters on here talking about how "money" is like the only way to get girls or something. So, let me ask you. How many of these women actually "Like" you and arent just using you for your money. And if you are pulling chicks cause you got money.. Is that how you measure your success? Money + Women = Happiness?

In my opinion, as long as a guy has a job, car, independent, takes care of himself ect. Isnt that about all you need.

What is the thought process on this...

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
There are 2 different issues at play when it comes to money and attracting women. I think sometimes this site confuses the two. OP is correct, guy has to be independent, take care of himself, have a job, car, etc, before anything. Once you have this set up, you should be able to attract any girl you want.

Where this site sometimes get confused is where they focus on the money. Work to get money, save, money, save, money, get money, get money, get money. This type of thinking is poisonous, and will kill you in the long run. As long as you have a decent career, girls don't care how much money you have if the other stuff in your life doesn't balance out. Think about it: You are mid to late 30s, have tons and tons and tons of money, how is your game going to change? How are you going to act differently towards any pickup? How are you going to make friends and be well known? How are you going to be more educated? If the other stuff in your life doesn't balance out, girl won't care you have $200,000 or $2M in your account. Money doesn't change anything, it just magnifies what you already have.

So men, I would suggest not to listen to guys who say focus on money. They are just disgruntled and need a scapegoat. Focus on meeting people, conversation skills, making friends, education, look, experience, height, hair, and clothes. This stuff you can't get back and money can't buy. It will also improve your smv like crazy, rather than an extra few 0s in your bank account.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you can do with money, is buy stuff, and more stuff.

I life about STUFF? That's why the rent is so fukking high!!! People give in to rent increases, because they don't want to move their STUFF!

The focus on money is a distraction from the real issue being "frame". The money shortcut, will not help your frame. You can't buy FRAME!!! Yes, money can make a person happy in the short term, but eventually, it will fade. Bills, responsiblities, etc.

Wisdom is more valuable than money.*

*ref: proverbs 16

Reaction score
There are 2 different issues at play when it comes to money and attracting women. I think sometimes this site confuses the two. OP is correct, guy has to be independent, take care of himself, have a job, car, etc, before anything. Once you have this set up, you should be able to attract any girl you want.

Where this site sometimes get confused is where they focus on the money. Work to get money, save, money, save, money, get money, get money, get money. This type of thinking is poisonous, and will kill you in the long run. As long as you have a decent career, girls don't care how much money you have if the other stuff in your life doesn't balance out. Think about it: You are mid to late 30s, have tons and tons and tons of money, how is your game going to change? How are you going to act differently towards any pickup? How are you going to make friends and be well known? How are you going to be more educated? If the other stuff in your life doesn't balance out, girl won't care you have $200,000 or $2M in your account. Money doesn't change anything, it just magnifies what you already have.

So men, I would suggest not to listen to guys who say focus on money. They are just disgruntled and need a scapegoat. Focus on meeting people, conversation skills, making friends, education, look, experience, height, hair, and clothes. This stuff you can't get back and money can't buy. It will also improve your smv like crazy, rather than an extra few 0s in your bank account.
Focus on height?

Okay I'm 5'7". I'm gonna work real hard and in two years, I'll be 6'2".

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree. I do, however, believe that the more money a man has, the more confident he is.

I know I know, it's not supposed to be that way. But it just is.

A man who's dead broke and doesn't know how he'll pay his rent from month to month....kind of hard for that man to feel confident about a lot.
Confidence in temporal things is futility. It's all going to burn, anyway. One can only be truly confident in providence. It's a rock.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not entirely true. Money can buy you travel and new experiences. And the most valuable thing it has bought me is freedom because I no longer have to work.
Yes, there are exceptions. For me, money is a container for my personal value, and a tool to solve problems.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still clueless how a girl you are dating would know if you have money or not unless you're just volunteering that information blatantly. Which is lame.

-I can have a nice car. Doesnt mean I'm rich. Just means I have good credit.

-I can take you on a couple $200 dates. Doesn't mean I'm rich. Maybe I just live in monk mode and save every dime. So when I finally do go out I splurge.

- I can live in a nice side of town, maybe I got a sweet deal on the place..

-I could wear all designer clothes. Perhaps I get it all from a thrift store in a rich town where they get a lot of high end donations.

So my question is, how would she know if you have money or not unless you are on your way to making her your girlfriend?
Even then information on your finances she receives should be limited.

I'm a firm believer in never discussing personal finances with women I'm dating.

I feel like if you have money, its like having a big ol' horse sized penis. You'd impress her more if you just kept it quiet until it was time for her to find out.
Rather than constantly making references to it.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I been noticing some posters on here talking about how "money" is like the only way to get girls or something. So, let me ask you. How many of these women actually "Like" you and arent just using you for your money. And if you are pulling chicks cause you got money.. Is that how you measure your success? Money + Women = Happiness?

In my opinion, as long as a guy has a job, car, independent, takes care of himself ect. Isnt that about all you need.

What is the thought process on this...
Wait - are you asking whether women prefer men with careers and jobs over men with student loans and dorms? YES.

Question 1: To men in college with girlfriends, how do you know these women really like you for you and aren't just using you for your body?
Question 2: Doesn't she secretly want a guy with a hotter career?
Question 3: Are you currently receiving any form of Government assistance or loans from the State or your family?
Question 4: What do your women like YOU for? Because you're just a really nice man?

And yes, Money + women > (No money + no women). Maybe if you had a job you would understand that.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So there's the side where they say money is the biggest main attractor of women (only 3 people) and then there's the side where they say that it isn't nearly the case and that you can get hot girls without having much money. The former says "you guys who say that money doesn't matter only because you don't have money". Yet, we can easily say to you guys that the reason why you guys emphasize the importance of money so much is because you never learned how to get girls without it.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
So there's the side where they say money is the biggest main attractor of women (only 3 people) and then there's the side where they say that it isn't nearly the case and that you can get hot girls without having much money. The former says "you guys who say that money doesn't matter only because you don't have money". Yet, we can easily say to you guys that the reason why you guys emphasize the importance of money so much is because you never learned how to get girls without it.
Moron: I was broke and dating hot women from age 18-42. From age 42-46 my career took off.

Like it or not, some of us are speaking from something you've never had: EXPERIENCE.

Spare us your SJW bullsh!t and get a job. And you still never told us what you have to offer.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It turns out I'm better looking that ImTheDoubleGreatest.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moron: I was broke and dating hot women from age 18-42. From age 42-46 my career took off.

Like it or not, some of us are speaking from something you've never had: EXPERIENCE.

Spare us your SJW bullsh!t and get a job. And you still never told us what you have to offer.
So much for a self-made millionaire at 29. You're full of it dude. The reason why I disagree with you is because you think the same way this automatic kid in my geometry class did when I was in high school. He was actually pretty good at math, but socially unaware, especially with women.

Also, I have a lot to offer and even more potential, but I don't have anything to prove to you. Why should I? You aren't someone I really look up to, and you aren't exactly the role model for anyone here either.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money is a means to an end. An exchange medium. That's all. But it's a very powerful exchange medium. It can buy you stuff, sure, but spending money on random stuff is stupid after a while.

The real power of money comes from deploying it wisely to go multiply for you. Think about it. Every one of us here is selling something. Many of us are selling time. But guess what? Time is your most limited (and therefore should be your most valuable) commodity. We all have the same amount of hours each day. We have to spend some sleeping, some eating, and some making a living.

What I did is take the money I made selling my time and parlayed that into income producing things that do not require the selling of my time anymore. So money has bought me freedom.

Life is pretty neat when you wake up when you feel like it, don't stress about the bills and can be selective about how you spend your time. Go golf on Tuesday morning at 10am. Or go to a day game at a baseball stadium near you during the week. Take a nap in the afternoon if you want...sit in your hot tub instead of in rush hour. These are things money can buy you. Other people like to hang around people like this. It's cool.

I'm here to tell you life is DIFFERENT when you have this kind of freedom & autonomy. It's better. Way better.

Always keep improving in all aspects. But do not get nearsighted about money. It can give you choices, options and freedom. Those things give you confidence & swagger. All positives in my book.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
So much for a self-made millionaire at 29. You're full of it dude. .
F*ck you, you little sh!t stain. Your selective SJW memory missed the part where I went bankrupt at 32.

But I needed to prove that and you have nothing to prove?? You can't apply any rules to everyone. You must put yourself in a protected class to even have a conversation. So nice to know that (thanks to women getting to vote), you're my tax dollars at work.

I was a millionaire at 29 from 12/1/99 (when we were offered $10M for a company I started in 1996 and owned 40% of) to 3/1/00 (when the Dot Com bubble crashed, then (even though I didn't have a dot com) I was forced to go bankrupt), then a working stiff, now well off.

Like it or not, I have experienced BOTH sides of the debate and (like most of the guys who agree with me) I can say with authority YOU ARE BETTER OFF HAVING A GOOD JOB.

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Money is a means to an end. An exchange medium. That's all. But it's a very powerful exchange medium. It can buy you stuff, sure, but spending money on random stuff is stupid after a while.

The real power of money comes from deploying it wisely to go multiply for you. Think about it. Every one of us here is selling something. Many of us are selling time. But guess what? Time is your most limited (and therefore should be your most valuable) commodity. We all have the same amount of hours each day. We have to spend some sleeping, some eating, and some making a living.

What I did is take the money I made selling my time and parlayed that into income producing things that do not require the selling of my time anymore. So money has bought me freedom.

Life is pretty neat when you wake up when you feel like it, don't stress about the bills and can be selective about how you spend your time. Go golf on Tuesday morning at 10am. Or go to a day game at a baseball stadium near you during the week. Take a nap in the afternoon if you want...sit in your hot tub instead of in rush hour. These are things money can buy you. Other people like to hang around people like this. It's cool.

I'm here to tell you life is DIFFERENT when you have this kind of freedom & autonomy. It's better. Way better.

Always keep improving in all aspects. But do not get nearsighted about money. It can give you choices, options and freedom. Those things give you confidence & swagger. All positives in my book.
Would going to a finance forum aid me in getting into the start of this lifestyle or is there enough wealthy individuals here who know the secret without trying to sell it to me?

Because I have had tons of people do that to me already.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F*ck you, you little sh!t stain. Your selective SJW memory missed the part where I went bankrupt at 32.

I was a millionaire at 29 from 12/1/99 to 3/1/00 when the Dot Com bubble crashed, then (even though I didn't have a dot com) I was forced to go bankrupt, then a working stiff, now well off.

Like it or not, I have experience BOTH sides and I can say with authority YOU ARE BETTER OFF HAVING A GOOD JOB.
You lost over a million bucks in 3 years? Man you must suck with money. How the hell is it that you can get that great a head start in finances and just lose it all that fast? Either you are bullishitting or you just suck with money that badly.

And you said you went bankrupt, which means that you OWED money that your broke ass couldn't pay off. Bigneil, the man who went from being >$1,000,000 to a negative net worth. Shoot, if I had that right now I'd be able to do much more with it than lose it all and be balls deep in debt 3 years later. I'm 18 and have the common sense that took you 46 years to have. What do you have to at for yourself?

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would going to a finance forum aid me in getting into the start of this lifestyle or is there enough wealthy individuals here who know the secret without trying to sell it to me?

Because I have had tons of people do that to me already.
There are people here who have done this in various different ways. There are some good threads in the Wealth & Success forum. I'm not "selling" anything myself. I was fortunate enough to find my way and find some wise mentors in my own life. So that's why I like to encourage & share. I'm a chick with 3 kids & an ex husband to support. If I can get there anybody can.

The secret is a decision to do it and a flat out refusal to quit.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@bigneil you can't convince him. He still knows everything. Once he realizes more about life he'll get it. But you are wasting your breath for now.

The biggest lesson is that success is mental. You went through hell & rose back to the top. So did guru and I know others who also have.

He will figure it out in time.