Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For dogs, China is hell on earth

IndieWeaR

Don Juan
Reaction score
did you read it u idiot...SHANGHAI, China - China slaughtered 50,000 dogs in a government-ordered crackdown after three people died of rabies, sparking unusually pointed criticism in state media Tuesday and an outcry from animal rights activists.....

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IndieWeaR said:
did you read it u idiot...SHANGHAI, China - China slaughtered 50,000 dogs in a government-ordered crackdown after three people died of rabies, sparking unusually pointed criticism in state media Tuesday and an outcry from animal rights activists.....

That's obvious you little dipshiit.

It's "the way" their doing it. read the whole fuucking article

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disgusting and appalling. I wouldn't call your future bosses "monkey psycho bastards" though. :D

American_Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
IndieWeaR said:
Yep, three people die of rabies so the police go around clubbing every dog in sight...That's obviously the rational way to deal with things, I'm sure they would do the same here in the U.S.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Dogs have it worse in Laos.

But yes they are some inhumane fks.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
just think of what they do to thousands of pigs, chickens and cows IN OUR COUNTRIES,

When was the last time you saw someone walking down the street with their pet (pork bellied pig) on a leash when a mob of people came out of the shadows grabed your pet away from you and clubbed it to death.

Slight difference.

Maybe we should do are human executions that way.

Or maybe we should do stoning. Bring back the stoning.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For cows, the UK is 1000 times hell on earth.

Because of mad cow disease, millions of cows have been murdered and buried for nothing...:crackup:

I can sense some racist tendency here... it's outrageous because it's done by the Chinese...:rolleyes:

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen footage from China where they boil a dog alive in oil, just because adrenalin makes the meat extra tender.

It makes me wonder if they have another value system and outlook on life totally different from the West.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol people please pull your head out of your bull**** american racist media filled ASSES first. hahah I've been to China plenty of times and people don't eat dogs. The only people who eat dogs are people in poor ass third world countries such as Thailand and people in small ass cities in China who live on the west. Rumors about all Chinese eating dogs? Untrue. I quote the article:

"Mouding county in Yunnan province in southwestern China"

This hardly includes all of China, especially none of the big important cities. Who knows what whacky **** goes down in small cities in the US? What about even big cities like New Orleans?

Also, as Centaurion said, people have different values. I honestly don't give a **** about dogs or any other animal as long as they don't go extinct. Guess what? Americans have committed truely INHUMANE acts to HUMANS in places such as Abu Ghraib and Gitmo. What abut that? I didn't see people randomly bashing the govt on this forum when people posted that. Oh well, must be because dogs are more important than people in this country.

Helter, about executtions. We should do the firing squad. This lethal injection crap is too expensive, lengthy, and comfortable for the bastard. It's too humane for someone like a murderer.

Also, about PETA. I fvcking hate PETA. The prez of PETA is an idiot wanting to boycott Chinese goods? Almost everything is Made in China. Let's see them cancel all their orders haha. They'll have no pants left soon. Or PETA will run out of money buying overpriced sh1t from the rest of the world haha, stupid fvckin PETA

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Le Parisien said:
I can sense some racist tendency here... it's outrageous because it's done by the Chinese...:rolleyes:
I agree, the US is full of petaholics and discarded pets - where MILLIONS of cats alone are killed at the pound, YEARLY. Not even to mention DOGS and other animals...

So sadly, 50K is only a tiny DROP in the bucket compared to that. Nobody genocides pet animals like Americans do without even any medical reason whatsoever.

Last edited:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Le Parisien said:
I've come to terms that whenever you make a negative comment about ANY group of people there will be cry babies that scream racism.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is terrible, but hold on just one second.

what they did is comparable to the way chickens, cows, and pigs are treated in the meat industry every single day. one could argue that most Americans are just as guilty as the general Chinese in terms of animal abuse. sorry to burst your bubbles.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Helter Skelter said:
Look what these monkey psycho bastards are doing over there. I thought this kind of shiit ended 500 years ago.
It's a sickening story. But the title combined with "look what these monkey psycho bastards are doing over there" would probably tick me off if I were Chinese.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While i may not agree with the outcome, we all have to realize that the beating of the dogs is a symptom of a much bigger problem which is lack of rabies control vacination. Domistic and stray dogs find it very easy to breed and concidering the population of humans in china, you can only imagine what the population of dogs is. I'm sure the chinese were doing what they did to protect themsleves becasue they didn't see any alternative concidering the number of deaths and the time scale in which those deaths occured. Whenever an animal that is integrated with human populous is infected with some type of disease then it's fairly standard cut deeper into the that population of animal then necessary just as a precaution to make sure the probelm is undercontrol. So while I don't agree with the way in which it was conducted, I do think their methodligy is not that over the top and their procedure is in accordance with our own concidering the circumstances.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Animal Control

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whistler said:
It's a sickening story. But the title combined with "look what these monkey psycho bastards are doing over there" would probably tick me off if I were Chinese.
Some of the posters on here, failed to see the whole problem.

1) First if this happened in the US I would even be more enraged. This has NOTHING to do with racism. This barbaric act has nothing to with the fact that they happened to be chinese.

2) Many people view their dogs as family members, this is quite different from livestock.

3) The authorities entered anybody's home they wanted and clubed their dog to death. I've have never heard of this happening in the USA.

4) The USA is no saint and hardly perfect but generally far more humane efforts are done when killing animals over here. It's especially insentive to the owners because these dogs are pets and family for many.

5) If a disease broke out in humans. Would the military start killing humans in mass numbers to prevent any possible spread.

6) Clubing is barbaric, did I say that already?

7) I love chinese food, but I'm glad I don't live in China.

8) Clubing is barbaric, did I mention that?

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
!!!
China is hell for DOGS!?

People get arrested in China for speaking their mind. They still occupy Tibet and have an arrest warrant for Dalai Lama. Talking about how the Tiannamin protests were stopped with tanks is still a crime there. People in China are forbidden to use Google to not get any "inproper" ideas. And the killing of some dogs is what gets you worried!?

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skydiver43127 said:
!!!
China is hell for DOGS!?

And the killing of some dogs is what gets you worried!?
This thread is about one issue. Not every problem in China.

Your from Bulgaria?

One of the hottest girls I ever met was from there. Are all your girls like that?

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skydiver43127 said:
!!!
China is hell for DOGS!?

People get arrested in China for speaking their mind. They still occupy Tibet and have an arrest warrant for Dalai Lama. Talking about how the Tiannamin protests were stopped with tanks is still a crime there. People in China are forbidden to use Google to not get any "inproper" ideas. And the killing of some dogs is what gets you worried!?
I knew some post like this will eventually come out. Welcome to clichéland...:rolleyes:

In your great Bulgaria, the economy sucks so bad that the biggest export is bulgarian women and organized crime that plagues western Europe. The whole administration and politicians are so corrupt that the country is going nowhere. If you speak up your mind, no one would care, except your d*ck will be cut off by the local mafia. And some developing country called China that's far from being perfect but progressing real quick is getting you worried?

Clean up your own sh*t at home before whining about how others stink!:kick: