Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For all you whiners who keep moaning about your problems: My challenge to you.

brownbear.

Don Juan
Reaction score
so your solution for regretting wasted time is to waste more time?

some people would rather complain about the darkness than change a f#cking lightbulb, which type are you?

SuavePlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the beauty about life everyday you have a clean slate. Everyday presents a new opportunity, so you won't think of all the ones you missed in the past. The problem with thinking about the past or the future isn't going to land you a chick out of thin air. If I were here to think about how rich bill gates is will that ever land me a billion dollars no that's why I don't care what bill gates does. Ask yourself what brownbear just asked you.

Reaction score
Well,that just seems how things have ended up. I mean, I don't know how to put it into words. It's like I almost enjoy beating myself up like this. Or maybe not enjoy, but that's all I know how to feel. Or, I am so blinded by this, I can't even see opportunities. I feel,although I did go to school for a semester,that in my own personal/social life, very little has been accomplished. I mean seriously, I realize what I do, in that I come on here and complain, but I guess that's cause I don't know, perhaps I am trying to find some way around it. Or it is some sort of inner confliction.

I feel I should be more experienced, should know this much, should have dated more,had more sex, been more experienced, or at least gotten a roll on things sooner,like around 18,19,20. Or is there even a set age? Am I just listening to the wrong things in life? Have I just not put in enough. All the questions.

See, as for the proposed challenge,I do it all the time. I go up to people, and talk to them. Sure, it's work, but for some reason, I can't transfer that into other aspects of my life. This stem's from a fear. It was at one point a fear of someone finding out I was a virgin, I am not, but it has been a long time since I have had sex. This has become something else. A constant emptiness.

I mean, I am worried I have a masculinity problem. This goes to something other than just not getting laid. Like this emotional problem has given way to a darker,angrier,uglier side to me where I just can't seemingly put anything together.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Five Great Truths - (1) - Not every hot babe in the World would let Robbie Williams fvck her - (2) - If you bet on number 20 in Roulette once, you will probably lose your money - (3) - If you keep betting on that same number 20 the ball will eventually stop on it - (4) - If you only ever approach one hot babe, she will probably reject you - (5) - If you continue to approach as many hot babes as you meet, you'll get to fvck many - SARGE ON :up:

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CC08, why do you care?

others' experiences are none of your business.

focus on you, that would be productive. focusing on others only delays your own progress. yes, I've been there.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boy...if I ever got mod powers, I'd clean this site up. What a waste.

Reaction score
I dont' care,or maybe I do. Or I just feel so behind, I can't see forward. It's like I am afraid. Yeah, I'll admit it, and I can't work past it. Why that is,I don't know, I guess I am just not comfortable with myself, like I don't know who I am. I have been focusing on me, in a bad way I guess.

like you said,"Losers visualize the penalties of failure. Winners visualize the rewards of success."

jmeh13

Don Juan
Reaction score
lololololol

Currently in the library and looked across from me said it to this weird looking girl and now shes trying to hang out with me tonight

hahaha fvck that ..... good times though

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jmeh13 said:
Currently in the library and looked across from me said it to this weird looking girl and now shes trying to hang out with me tonight

hahaha fvck that ..... good times though
That's what I'm talking about. Getting out there and doing the damn thing. Sometimes when your at the bottom like some doods here, you have to get less than perfect chic to start with. If you have nothing, something is always better than nothing! A Starter chic.

Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Boy...if I ever got mod powers, I'd clean this site up. What a waste.
I don't think that will happen. But I never thought America would have a black president in my life time either.

Notice how people like to drag this thread off into tangents. I noticed this kind of pattern many many years ago. It is as if there really are people here who are trying to subvert any real help from reaching those that need it.

I used to blame it on the nerd ego that has to prove it's the smartest one around but I don't think that is it anymore.

brownbear.

Don Juan
Reaction score
like i posted in one of your many, many other threads similar to this one:

i honestly think you need more help than a site like this can give you, as in, professional help

these guys have tried everything on their end to help you, and you've done nothing on your end. until you can get up enough confidence to simply say "hi" to a woman(hell, even an ugly woman), i would take a break from this site for a while. you are being givem beginner advice, i suggest that you are pre-beginner

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly dont understand this .You dont need to be good with women to go talk to one random girl and get your ass rejected and learn that it was not a big deal . Than do it again and again until you get good on this .

" Not trying is the surest way to fail "

How do you ever wanna get good with women ? With magic bullet ?

Always remember , you should not give a fvck about process . The progress should be important .

I dont know what else to say , because whatever i say will not convince you to get your ass up and start approaching . But i can tell you just one thing :

*It feels sooo damn good to have success with women*
You can imagine what it is to have 4 girls waiting for you to fvck them , while you go out get more girls , get makeouts and *******s and f closes every time you go out . Friends have the maximum respect for you and call you in every party , in every occasion. Imagine how your general social skills could improve .

If you keep on doing what you've always done, you'll keep on getting what you've always go

Decide NOW what you want to be in your life and take actions .

Winner or sucker ?

Rounder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok Warrior another attempt - while I didn't say exactly what you "instructed" us to say either time - I have made 2 approaches in 24 hours (which is good for me).

There is a 23 y/o I've had my eye on for a while now - asked her to tag along tomorrow night with a group of people that are going out. She was very quick to say yes - I have a small concern in the back of my head that she has us in a "friend zone" but I'm going to hit the kino pretty fast and hard with her to extinguish anything that might be there related to that.

Reaction score
See,that's where I get confused and even angry at times. I feel I should have been ahead,as in better with women, a long time ago, and this sense of, I guess compensation and constant loneliness, alright, I'll stop there. You know where I am going. I can't even pick myself up to go out and do this, and it just keeps increasing. I do need help outside what is offered on here.

"*It feels sooo damn good to have success with women*
You can imagine what it is to have 4 girls waiting for you to fvck them , while you go out get more girls , get makeouts and *******s and f closes every time you go out . Friends have the maximum respect for you and call you in every party , in every occasion. Imagine how your general social skills could improve . " That's what feels is lacking in my life,and why I am so angry alot of the time. Because I feel that's what I am up against,these stupid expectations and rules so to say.

Or,it's worrying about what might happen, Idk,something went wrong somewhere in that I didn't learn,or I was caught in "the matrix" or it's like described in here http://www.backlash.com/content/gender/2004/rodvanmechelen042104.html

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realized something awhile ago and I going to verbalize here on this thread for everyone to read and hopefully take to heart.

There are a lot of misfortunate people out there that are living in the ****tiest conditions that you can imagine. I would be willing to bet $1000 that all of them are to worried about wether or not they are going to eat anything, to worry about getting a date.

There are many, many, many, many, many, many worse things that can happen to you in life than not getting a date.

If you don't believe me then, you should definitely visit a 3rd world country (or a homeless shelter) and then see how your problems compare with their's.

Reaction score
See,I realize that, and it's not that I don't care, but it's more I am so wrapped up in this, that that is often all I can see. I don't know if you call that selfishness or not. But this problem,it seems like something severe. This has become something more than just merely not being able to get a date, this is more like I feel so useless why even bother trying cause I feel so behind as is, I feel I missed out on "my prime" in life,which is just another depressing concept to me. My problem is just seemingly something else.

Dice52987

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
Think about every time you got beat with that extension chord to make a man out of ya.
Or a switch, or that old raggedy strap that came off of mom's old purse, or a shoe...the list goes on...

No, but seriously CC08, you're analyzing this thing way too much. Be alone for a while and just focus on you, and you alone. Get to the gym, advance in your career, do some traveling...anything. Just better yourself. I guarantee you once you do that, this whole approaching women thing will be easy because you'll have a lot of self-confidence and high value in YOURSELF. My father gave me some very valuable words once: "You can't depend on anybody in this world. You're born alone, and you die alone. All you have from the beginning to the end is YOU. You can't make someone love you, so be true to who you are and love yourself. Everything else will fall into place." I suggest that some of the men in here take heed to that, because it's helped me tremendously.

Reaction score
Maybe I am not explaining things clearly. Or there is something I am not saying, but first off,yes,I analyze things too much. It's a habit. I have been alone. Alone or more so empty and lonely to the point where it feels like there is no solution. I have always been this way,well,for the past year now more so,with little social life. I go to work,I come home, and I do what I do,all while everyone seems to get to have a life. School is no different. I feel as for women,that it is just not there. Apparently,I am not the whole package. I could be that already,but have let myself fall so behind,it is hard to get back up. Yet I see them going for drug dealing and troublesome *******s.

I guess my problem(s) are I feel I should be on another level in my life, but since I am not,and have disapointed myself,it is harder to look forward. I can't believe it has happened to me like this. Like I have the goals,but not the effort to go for it.

Count Chocola

Banned
Reaction score
I took your challenge Warrior74 yesterday, and i may have felt awkward and scared, but it wasn't as bad as i thought. This was the first time i approached an asian Hb 8 at college, and even thou she didn't give me her number, it felt good. It felt really good. I am going to start approaching more girls now, i believed i have kinda had approach anxiety because i was worried what they would think of me after. You actually inspired me Warrior74.