For all you whiners who keep moaning about your problems: My challenge to you.

Isko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Capedcrusader you ****ing suck. This is like someone telling you to jump. You've been saying "I'm not sure why I'm not jumping right now. I seem to have two working legs, but for some reason it feels like I'm missing something." You just have to ****ing do it!! Your legs might be atrophied but you can still TRY. Doing it over and over will make you BETTER. You're gonna have to do it.

Man you have been beating yourself up in conversation! You hate yourself for not doing what you want to do! Well you can either ****in' kill yourself or you can go try every way you know how to live the life you want. It will only happen when you stop holding yourself hostage, going to work and coming home like a *****. Man, don't rape anyone or anything though for god's sake. You are alive right NOW, **** the past! If you had done what you'd wanted to in the past, it wouldn't matter except that you would know how to do it now. You'd have those skills now. So START BUILDING THOSE ****ING SKILLS! AHHHHH!!!!!

gonnamakeit

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great thread I was actually just thinking about posting something similar.

What I beleive is that you can make your success inevitable. Once you are aware of the matrix and all of that and you have desire I don't see how you can go back. Now I know that forcing yourself to approach with massive amounts of negative emotion consistantly may not help you much in the long term. But to make your success inevitable the first thing you need to do is make that first approach no matter what you can walk up to the girl with tears in your eyes shaking say hi and run away it doesn't matter. You might not want to approach again for weeks due to the bad experience. But at somt point you will make another approach and you will make another after that. And maybe you stop again for ahwile but then you do 2 approaches in a day then you are sick of it but a month later you do 10 approaches in a day. Cyclic progress like this will keep happening every time you even intend on makeing an approach or intend on makeing 10 approaches in a day or any of that you get closer to achieveing it and inevitably if you keep these goals in your head you will do more and more and achieve what you want to achieve.
You just need to make that one first approach. And don't be upset if you fail even it is the worst way possible (failing to try) it happens to everyone just keep that intentin in your head and it will happen. I tryed to force myself for months to make my first approach and get my first rejection and I failed to do it but eventually I did do it then I failed to do 20 approaches in a day but eventually I did it just keep that intention in your head and it WILL happen.