For all the Mystery haters...

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:
Yeah, women respond to compliments. ITs a myth that they dont. YOu just gotta do it right. Women love it when I tell them how sexy she is etc.

and negs dont do anything, you might as well ask her what time it is, and expect some kind of good reaction.
So hotties respond to compliments and negging them is a waste of time, got it. :up:

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Negs dont make a woman want you. It may get her attention for 1/2 a second(not in a favoring way either), depending on the woman. But you just make the woman despise you, and actually put up an even tougher barrier than there was before in the extreme neg hits (if she is one of the women who respond). but most of the time, youll just annoy her, and come accross as subtly obnoxious, in those common cases, you wont even get her attention, it will roll off her back like water off a ducks ass. If your just trying to get her attention, there are much better ways to do it than a neg, lol. And they dont break the so called ***** shield. Negs at best might get her to pay attention to you, but its a pathetic way to do it, its a myth that a woman will actually expend energy to prove your neg wrong( the foundation of the ngehit theory) rarely happens. At most, the woman might say something smart back, but thats it, *****shield back up, and nothing is favorable for you.. Ever heard of a sense of humor in your approach?

heres a neg hit for all you mystery lovers: mystery sucks, neghits dont work.
hmmm, do you guys like me now? lol, probably not. haha, see what I mean?

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This doesn't read like a forum of "Mystery" haters, it comes accross as most of you like him. :confused:

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I do clearly see one thing - you don't deal with many gorgeous women, do you?

Last week alone I had 3 girls confess to me that they always feel insecure about themselves. Nobody said negs were to get attention. Negs are about showing her that YOU DO NOT THINK SHE IS THE ONE. That you will not be a slave to her beauty. That you deal with chicks of her caliber often. See the sky yet?

You know what, I am not even going to defend negs - what I am using right now is so simple and effective I don't need any of this, but what you wrote in your last post is completely wrong. I do agree that some girls will get mad if you insult them, but not over negs, not if you are doing them right.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
Yes, I do clearly see one thing - you don't deal with many gorgeous women, do you?

Last week alone I had 3 girls confess to me that they always feel insecure about themselves. Nobody said negs were to get attention. Negs are about showing her that YOU DO NOT THINK SHE IS THE ONE.

You know what, I am not even going to defend negs - what I am using right now is so simple and effective I don't need any of this, but what you wrote in your last post is completely wrong. I do agree that some girls will get mad if you insult them, but not over negs, not if you are doing them right.
okay, ask yourself the question: why do you care to show her "you dont think she is the one"?

The answer is becuase youre trying to get her attention, and this is clear, becuase according to the neg theory, women will try to expend energy proving you wrong, and helping their insecurity, thus giving you attention. sorry, neg hits are pathetic ways to achieve those goals getting attention, which seems to be the purpose of neg hits.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Always Compliment A Beautiful Woman - Unless You Desire To Keep Your Penis In Your Pants :cool:

Wee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, writing poems and over doing everything for her to the point where you are coming on strong and she KNOWS you are interested - that is bad.

A compliment won't kill you though. They are good. Tonight I was talking to a girl and I told her that her nails looked pretty hot. She got all excited and started talking about it - most guys don't notice little things like that. Also, most guys don't have the guts to go up to a girl and say "You lips are sexy" the AFC type guys don't approach in the first place and are scared to come off like that anyways. The point is to be different, stand out, and do what no other guys are doing (yea I said the same thing three times).

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:

Last week alone I had 3 girls confess to me that they always feel insecure about themselves. Nobody said negs were to get attention. Negs are about showing her that YOU DO NOT THINK SHE IS THE ONE. That you will not be a slave to her beauty. That you deal with chicks of her caliber often. See the sky yet?

I have never used neg-hits on a girl, yet I have never been a slave to a girls beauty either, so try to figure that one out. :D

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
student associations often call all manner of people to go speak... but their affiliation to the actual school and the prestige of it is tenuous at best.

heck, if you count all the various people who've been called over to speak for groups from harvard to ucla to caltech to wherever, you'll find that the common thread is not so much expertise but celebrity.

in this case, i would wager that the extremely virginal men at MIT (probably more virgins per square inch than comicon (!!!)) caught whiff of THE GAME and wanted lessons. hey, i would!

not to put mystery down. despite how f'd up his life has been at times, i can do no less than tip my hat to a guy who knows how to get laid whenever he feels like it.

but just saying that this is probably not as prestigious as the op thinks it is.

delta

radronOmega

Don Juan
Reaction score
To me, Mystery isn't like GOD-STATUS. But his techniques are pretty damn good. I don't know what some of you guys do with your negs, but when I neg hit a girl it always works wonders for me. :up: There's lots of stuff he teaches other than neg hitting though, u can read his stuff off limewire hahahaha.

People here have a beef because he makes ridiculous amounts of people. so? That's America for you, good job! I dun pay a cent for anything since i urbandictionary.com, google, or search on mystery's forum for all of his concepts if i can't get it off limewire.

marpa

Don Juan
Reaction score
waxlrose said:
Ever heard of MIT...Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

This is where geniuses go to college.

Mystery lectured there recently.

MIT is doing a study on Group Theory and the effectiveness of "Negs"

They aren't studying ****y/funny, or prizing (which is good) or Tyler Durden, or Style...etc.

Even if they were, it all came from Mystery...it's all on mASF when you want to look it up.

Do you have a link to this news?

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I actually approach women and tell them that I'm taking a poll on how many guys have offered to buy women a drink in a given period. I get strange looks at first but almost always we get into conversations about AFCs and the stupid things that they do to get the attention of a woman...
Shezz said:
Gold - Talking about AFCs and the silly things they do is a DHV in and of itself, shows that you KNOW better.

Will use that opener this weekend.
Very true.

I am actually going to slightly change that and use it on the hottest chicks in the whole place (there is often 1 or 2).

I'll just say...

Hey... I'm curious... Since you got here, how many guys have offered to buy you a drink?

She will say x number

And how long have you been here?

She will say x time (p.s. this shows that you havent been checking her out since she got here)

So, if the number of guys is high... then go into the AFC thing. If the number is low, then neg her... (i.e. how come so little? what's wrong with you? you're not one of those crazy chicks are you??? or some crap like that) THEN... move into the AFC thing, DHV and get the conversation going.

:up:

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
So hotties respond to compliments and negging them is a waste of time, got it. :up:
Hahahaa...
TOOLED!

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt mine knowing how many Mystery supporters actually walked up to a group. That would be interesting to see.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:
and BTW, negs dont work, they dont do ****. they just make you look stupid.
You make a compelling arguement. The sophistication of the factual information you bring to the table is quite overwhelming.

Don't hate then run. You gotta back things up with reasoning. Just because it doesn't work for you, doesn't suddenly make it useless to 3 billion other schlong-holders on this globe.

Negs have worked for me, just like they have for the mass amounts of blokes accross the world with the balls to use them. Some people say it's stupid, others have the balls to risk looking stupid. What category do you fit into?