Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For all the Mystery haters...

waxlrose

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever heard of MIT...Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

This is where geniuses go to college.

Mystery lectured there recently.

MIT is doing a study on Group Theory and the effectiveness of "Negs"

They aren't studying ****y/funny, or prizing (which is good) or Tyler Durden, or Style...etc.

Even if they were, it all came from Mystery...it's all on mASF when you want to look it up.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Have some self respect dude and stop kissing Mystery's ass!

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
waxlrose said:

Being a genius doesn't mean you will be good at picking up women. I work around a lot of very inteligent guys but some have the social skills of a lamp post!

Don't get my wrong, I like mystery's stuff. There is definately some good material. But it is wrong to assume validation for his work just because a bunch of geeks at MIT have suddenly taken interest.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do we need to a study on negs. Negs work for their intended purpose as verified by thousands of people in countries all over the globe. Empirically, it's already been proven. The question is whether or not the majority of people who read the methods can successfully apply them.

It's been my experience that NEG has historically been associated with negative thinking, paranoid delusions of '***** shields poping up'.. when one starts having these thoughts all the time it kind of weirds him out, and that in turn actually causes him to encounter the deaded '***** shield' more often than he otherwise should. I think this happens a lot more than guys want to admit on forums. No matter how many times Mystery demonstrates the proper methods, no matter how many times he states the neg theory, I don't think we've ever gotten away from this association.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha... MIT of all places. That's exactly what genius workaholics need to get girls... a bunch of dirty tricks! (oh wait, a life :crazy:)

waxlrose

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been proven by people who have the guts to try it, but it's also nice to have scientific proof of someone's theories. I think that some guys get it and some guys don't. I get it, it works for me...so what should I say? Mystery sucks because he makes money off of giving guys the training wheels to improve their lives? Ask Neil Strauss how much Mystery sucks, ask Tyler Durden, ask Swinggcat...They can't say one bad thing about his "game" because the guy gave them careers using what he pioneered, he did what he did for free in the beginning...try and forget that.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
waxlrose, I think Mystery would like a rim job from you.

But seriously though. Its called the Massachussets Institute of Technology. <--Technology like the computer you are using, the car you are driving, and that low power lightbulb in your house.

What does that have to do with picking up women? Seducing women? and having sex with women?

Now if you said he was a part of MENSA or another thinktank...

studentisready

Reaction score
Negs I think are a wonderful little trick and should be practiced. However the ideal is that a master seductionist has practiced this technique to the point where hes subconsciously internalised it. Then one day, he's like a virtuoso pianist that can IMPROVISE. Thats ultimately the goal. That you'll see certain women coming a mile off and you can decide whether to use it or not (The Game WILL become a cult underground classic read by many of the very women were aspiring to penetrate!) and if so which ones to use and how. It will be all intuitive and sincere at that point. Until that opulent day...practice practice practice

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
MIT? what a bunch of geeks...

ever heard of reverse psychology? i dont major in psychology but i can tell you neg hits works in similar fashion

now go get a bunch of psych students to explain to you how reverse psycholoy works, and there you have it, scientific proven evidence of how neg hits work

why need MIT?

you know what I think? what i think is the MIT students actually should do a very through scientific and mathematical study on why they haven't got laid in.......wait, i mean, never?! yea, that would be a great study and solve the mind puzzled problems for 70% of the male virgin population on earth, hell, they may even win the nobel prize for that paper

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
MIT has a history of distiguished alumni, some of whom have pioneered and advanced remarkable, technological feats.

So I'm impressed Mystery is associated with such an institution.
I'm interested to see the type of findings this group comes up with in regards to Group Theory and the effectiveness of "Negs".

Wee

Don Juan
Reaction score
This PUA **** is definately becoming more mainstream. Started a year or two ago with that book "He's just not that into you" advertised on oprah. I think within the next couple decades a lot of stuff on sites like these will be common knowlege. Doesn't matter though, can't change instinct - it will always work on the girls.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actualy, if more guys stop buying drinks and being AFCs, it should bring us closer to a truly equal society. I see this as a good thing, because today women have unrealistic expectations. The cool thing about chicks, though, is they learn the boundries pretty quick. Once they realize I am not another AFC tool, they back off trying to get me to pay for things and accept equality. Sometimes there has been minor resistance but not bad.

Basically, the reason AFCs think women are heartless *****es is because that's what they've allowed the relationship to come down to. They've lost their own self-esteem and lost her respect from him. We are responbile for leading the relationship and that won't change. Men need to learn this.

What's funny is when a man isn't an AFC, the chicks become AFCs in many cases. They become needy, clingly, and dependant on me. They start offering to pay the majority of the time. They have became invested in the relationship. In the old days, I'd start off great with women, but then I'd fall into their emotional traps, I'd start letting them push me in ways that reduced my happiness, and I'd not make decisions I needed to make for fear of harming the relationship. Ultimately, this always ended up making the relationship impossible anyway. I'd end up feeling like sh1t and either the chic would leave or I'd have to dump her. This happened to me so many times, I finally had to admit to myself that I needed to find someone who had more understanding on relationships than myself.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
Actualy, if more guys stop buying drinks and being AFCs, it should bring us closer to a truly equal society. I see this as a good thing, because today women have unrealistic expectations. The cool thing about chicks, though, is they learn the boundries pretty quick. Once they realize I am not another AFC tool, they back off trying to get me to pay for things and accept equality. Sometimes there has been minor resistance but not bad....
Oh let them empty their wallets by buying women drinks. It's good fodder for conversation in clubs. I actually approach women and tell them that I'm taking a poll on how many guys have offered to buy women a drink in a given period. I get strange looks at first but almost always we get into conversations about AFCs and the stupid things that they do to get the attention of a woman...

Keep it up guys, you make the rest of us look better without us even trying! :up:

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MIT huh? I can't think of a group of men who need to hear and practice Mystery method more,..well,..except maybe the guys at CalTech,...

Hahaha!!

:crackup:

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
waxlrose said:

MIT is doing a study on Group Theory and the effectiveness of "Negs"

They aren't studying ****y/funny, or prizing (which is good) or Tyler Durden, or Style...etc.

Even if they were, it all came from Mystery...it's all on mASF when you want to look it up.
bwahhaaaahaaa, I dont care if he does lecture at MIT, mystery sucks, and hes showing how he doesnt deserve to be teaching at MIT by conducting a stupid study on the effectiveness of negs. it doesnt take an MIT genius to conduct that kind of study! any shmoe with a grant and the motivation could do that study.

What a waste of a college proffesor position at MIT. get someone who deserves to be there!

and BTW, negs dont work, they dont do ****. they just make you look stupid.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, women respond to compliments. ITs a myth that they dont. YOu just gotta do it right. Women love it when I tell them how sexy she is etc.

and negs dont do anything, you might as well ask her what time it is, and expect some kind of good reaction.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So much to learn... so little life.

I wish there was somebody in this thread that actually understood what they are talking about...unfortunately most everyone I see posting is just a waste of breath... what a pity.

Feel insecure? You should. Negs is a coined term for something that has been around since the beginning of time. All "negs" actually are is simple hit on the person's insecurity.

Also called:

Pushing buttons
Making fun
Teasing
etc

Whatever it is, if it deals with playing with another person's self esteem, it is negs.

I would love to disenchant those who will try to argue that calling names and negs are different - of course they are, but not as much as you think. Consider this - a girl who you think is HOT, and you WANT her, and she says "He is so ugly". This isnt a neg, it is an insult. But if you care about what she thinks, it will work exactly like a neg and more - the whole goal is to get a person to do something - seek validation to be exact.

I will give props to M for explaining some things and giving them names, but there is almost nothing that he INVENTED.