Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

first date she wants coffee plus night date

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this chick HB7 , 24 years old three monts ago. I danced one song with her and asked for her name and for her number.

Some days later I texted her, and asked her out, but she said that she was really busy with her master. Ok, I did not insist. Some days later I saw her in a club making out with a guy...ok.

Fast forward to last Sunday, she bumped into me in a club. She was very happy to see me, remembered my name, told me she 'had a lot of free time' and asked me if I still had her number. I chatted with her for a bit, danced one song, and I left cause it was late.

Next day she texted me to make sure I had her number, she asked me how I was etc. We had a little conversation for ah hour or so, and since she seemed interested I asked her out and she agreed.

The thing is, I suggested to grab a coffee on Saturday at 19:00. Today she texted me to ask me if I wanted to go tonight to a club with her and a female friend of hers, but I declined. She asked me if I still wanted to meet her tomorrow and I said of course.
And SHE TOLD ME IF I WANTED TO DO SOMETHING ELSE AT NIGH like go to dance or whatever after we meet for that coffee.

Is she suggesting that she would like to have sex...? or is it my imagination?
we're meeting tomorrow evening for that coffee and she would like to know if I want to do something else after that...
I replied that I may have plans but that I'll let her know tomorrow when we meet.

Opinions?

Rocky_Wayne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it means sex. Take her to a bar thats near your place, hers, or near a hotel, then just walk her inside. Do not ask her if she wants to go to your place, just take her.

Willard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you handled the situation perfectly, you told her you might have plans. Go on the coffee date and see how things go, If you feel like she's into you and you are having a good time then take her somewhere else, if not tell you you do in fatc have other plans. It seems like she likes you since she wants to spend a lot of time with you. Good luck

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thin is.... i live with my parents so i cant invite her over.... yet. I can bring her to have sex but when they are asleep. So i guess we,ll have a coffee and if it goes ok ill kiss her and see whatwe do for next time

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strike while the iron is hot.... Always assume there wont be a second date when out with women

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
If it were me I would just invite her to my place. And ask her to bring something to drink because you'll have food and a movie prepared.

I don't like taking chicks to clubs and I tell them that straight up. "Nah I'll pass on the club. I don't wanna have to keep telling the guys to leave you alone. But I would like you to join me for a movie at my place. Just bring something to drink. I'll take care of dinner for us."
Awesome! Will use in the future.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
If she doesn't have her own place, I would take Willard's advice and invite her to join you at a hotel. Just be sure to tell her that you already booked the room (even though you haven't). This will make her feel less like a slvut.

"Hey I'll pass on the club but I already got a room booked at the Sheraton on 1st and Main Street. Why don't you and your friend meet me there at 8? Just bring something to drink. I'll have a movie set up for us." Don't book the room until you KNOW she's gonna be there, though!

You have nothing to lose, in my opinion. So start at the top and see what she says. Risk being sexually suggestive. She's already implied, albeit ambiguously, that she wants more than a coffee date--not many chicks will actually do that. She may not admit it to anyone but she'll likely respect you for implying that you want to fvuck her at the hotel.
Sorry Espi, but I dont know what tyep of women you usually meet...
but if I say to this 24 years old: "hey I book a room in a hotel"
I think I'm not hearing from her ever again. Why the heck would you do that? why the heck would you risk loosing a girl like that?

Maybe women over 40 do this, but I mean, I can meet her, have a coffee and if it goes well, make out etc, and in a a couple more of dates I can bang her, Im not in a rush, and acting like you said would make her think I'm a damn desperarate pervert.

Who in earth would do what you suggested man?? maybe 1 out of 10 girls is so horny and such a who-re that she would accept that, but come on....

If I had a place of my own I could say to her lets have a drink or lets go watch a movie and it would be fine, but saying: "hey lets go to a hotel I already booked" is just crazy.

Besides, if it goes well, on the next date I could drive her to some private spot.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like she's riding the carousel and would like to take you for a spin.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, go for the coffee, stick to the original plan, and see what happens, don't over think it. Fück that expensive club bullshıt and go to a cool bar or lounge and see where it goes. Play that shıt by ear and don't get too wrapped up in her previous suggestions. You steer, she takes the stick!

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
Sorry Espi, but I dont know what tyep of women you usually meet...
but if I say to this 24 years old: "hey I book a room in a hotel"
I think I'm not hearing from her ever again. Why the heck would you do that? why the heck would you risk loosing a girl like that?

Maybe women over 40 do this, but I mean, I can meet her, have a coffee and if it goes well, make out etc, and in a a couple more of dates I can bang her, Im not in a rush, and acting like you said would make her think I'm a damn desperarate pervert.

Who in earth would do what you suggested man?? maybe 1 out of 10 girls is so horny and such a who-re that she would accept that, but come on....

If I had a place of my own I could say to her lets have a drink or lets go watch a movie and it would be fine, but saying: "hey lets go to a hotel I already booked" is just crazy.

Besides, if it goes well, on the next date I could drive her to some private spot.
Brother, I am 20 years old and I see no problem in telling a girl "Hey listen, I'm staying at x hotel next week. I would like you to join me for a movie I've been dying to see. Just bring something to drink. I'll take care of dinner for us." (thanks Epsi)

Of course she has to be with a high interest level.
Heck, I used to invite girls to my place to "watch a movie" when I was 15, 3/5 accepted (one had low interest and the other was young and naive, she became my 4yr current BPD ex-girlfriend, b!tch is not so naive now) , came over and I made out with each of them at our "date" which was a huge ego boost especially at my SUPER AFC 15.

I think I'll book an overnight hotel weekly when I'll start working. ;)

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so we were suposed to meet at 19:30, she texted me at 18:50 to tell me that she's gonna be around 25 mins late because she had 'family visiting her'...we'll see...

Annoying women...

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should wrap it up at least 3 times when you're with this girl.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
You should wrap it up at least 3 times when you're with this girl.

sorry what? I dont understand.

Ok so we met, had a coffee, she seemed pretty fun and talkative. We were there for 1.5 hours. Then I said that I would drive her home and she, again, asked me if we were gonna do something else like going to have dinner or something,b ecause her friends were texting her to see if she was joining them or not. I said nah I'll just drive you home (to make her feel unsure if I liked her or not, lol).

When we were in front of her house, she said bye thank you etc, and I went for the kiss. She was surprised but smiling, then I went for another one a bit longer. She said when I first kiss her: "I was not expecting it, hehehe, ok, alright" and then I gave her another one.

She was not expecting it? I was looking deeply in her eyes the whole date, I touched her several times, teased her etc.
It seems she though we were gonna be like 5 hours together or something, and did not understand that I did not want to prolong the date. (hey, after 2 hours is more than enough)

I dont know why she kept asking me if we were gonna do something else after we were done with the coffee thing... and she was surprised cause I kissed her?

Weird.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cuz she wanted to chill all night and suck ur dîck and u made it seem like u werent interested so of course she was surprised that u kept kissing her.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
sorry what? I dont understand.

Ok so we met, had a coffee, she seemed pretty fun and talkative. We were there for 1.5 hours. Then I said that I would drive her home and she, again, asked me if we were gonna do something else like going to have dinner or something,b ecause her friends were texting her to see if she was joining them or not. I said nah I'll just drive you home (to make her feel unsure if I liked her or not, lol).

When we were in front of her house, she said bye thank you etc, and I went for the kiss. She was surprised but smiling, then I went for another one a bit longer. She said when I first kiss her: "I was not expecting it, hehehe, ok, alright" and then I gave her another one.

She was not expecting it? I was looking deeply in her eyes the whole date, I touched her several times, teased her etc.
It seems she though we were gonna be like 5 hours together or something, and did not understand that I did not want to prolong the date. (hey, after 2 hours is more than enough)

I dont know why she kept asking me if we were gonna do something else after we were done with the coffee thing... and she was surprised cause I kissed her?

Weird.
Dude you ****ed up. She wanted to have sex with you. Its gonna be a lot harder now to get laid. You just demonstrated to her your lack of experience and that your not man enough for the job. You better **** her the next time your out or you might be out. Dude you don't even know what I would give to have another shot at the girl I ****ed up with. Do the manly thing, **** her next time your out.

Last edited:

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
update:

this chick texted me today to ask me if I was going to a salsa club this evening because she was going with a friend as well. I said that probably not but that we could grab a beer tomorrow night. Her weird response, pay attention:

her: "hi. I dont know, Ive been all afternoon roller-blading, and now Im gonna dance salsa. I have to talk to a female friend of mine and then I'll let you know"

Guess she's not that interested but...what the heck is this reply? explanations please? can't she just say "Im busy, I cant, etc?"

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As was mentioned, you let an opportunity for sex go and she's in recovery mode trying to grab the frame. That's just the way sh-t is with women these days.

Don't enter her frame. Tell her she should let you know by a certain time because plans can change fast. If she doesn't than you can't guarantee you'll be available.

Never give the impression that you're "waiting" for them to give you an answer.