first date she wants coffee plus night date

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so I replied to her:
me: what's that suposed to mean?
her: "it means that I usually see my female friend and that I dont know if we're meeting tomorrow, anyway I'll text you tomorrow."

LOL. As if Im waiting for her to decide whether she wants to see me or 'meet her female friend'.

What a pathetic weird response is that?
Idiot. She can go fuc.k herself.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're way over analyzing things and taking things way too personal.

First, you had a girl the other night who wanted to prolong the date. You could have taken her to any bar/lounge, had some drinks and something light to eat, and then probably fawked her. You tell her to go fawk herself for playing a little phone/date game with you today, yet you played the biggest one of all by cutting the date short. You don't out game her, you out gamed yourself.

And I see no reason why you need to feel so hostile towards her. Maybe she really does need to wait and see about her gf, after all you only gave her one days notice. Just relax.

Stop reading so much into things. Stop over analyzing. Stop trying to out wit her. Just have fun. You are making this way too complicated.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright...

but cordoncordon, what kind of lame excuse was that? 'I may be meeting my female friend'. For me it just means:
a) lame excuse.
b) I may be meeting another dude so if I dont, I'll let you know.

I suggested to meet after dinner so I dont really think that you meet your 'female friend' on Monday after 21:00...suspicious at least.

Anyway, Im not that interested, but we'll see.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're too focused on the details of the excuse. The point was, she put herself out there and you over-gamed like cordoncordon said.

You didn't pick up on it, that's what we're trying to tell you.

She's trying to save face, nothing more nothing less. Getting angry at her means you haven't understood anything anyone has been trying to tell you.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update2:

she texted me today, we had a small convo and she asked me if I wanted to do something. So we met for dinner. It was good, we had a good time, made out etc, and she said that she would like to take things slow, she even said: "you know Im not the kind of girl that goes to bed with a guy when she barely knows him. Three days ago I did not even know what you did for a living lol."

Anyway, it seems on the previous date she did not want bang, she just wanted to prolong the date to get to know me.
We had a good time tonight, made out etc, and it was obvious that she liked me because of the way she looked at me, how she touched me etc.

So far so good.

P.S.
her previous 'excuse' I commented above was just that today in the evening she had to help out a friend with a salsa class, so she was not sure at what time she was gonna be done with that. I understand now.