Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finding your confidence! Help me with your comments!

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Learning to Read Behind The Lines…….

If you read the posts you can withdraw lots of knowledge from them, but in order to get the full effect you will need wisdom. Unfortunately, wisdom, as I was told cannot be taught; and as I am finding out, they were right.

It is said, “Even a fool can learn from its experience; a wise man learns from the experience of others.”

There are many young adults looking for guidance that may read this thread, unfortunately, due to their lack of life experience they cannot look and read for the meaning behind the lines.

I am assuming when I write, that you are comfortable in your own skin; meaning you have accepted your physical attributes that are dictated by your genes. From there we can build and make you the best man you want to be. Then, you need to know yourself.

If a man cannot tell his true nature, how can he protect from those that know him better than he knows himself?

One of the ways to know yourself and live well is to know the Truth.

What is the Truth? The Truth are timeless principles that help discover and govern your true nature. If you follow them, you will live the best life you can live.

Why does the Truth work?

Simple, because it let us live in peace with each other, and if we have any controversy or dispute, we can resolved it in the most fair and equitable manner.

That’s it.

Now, about women:

Women have basic instinct and intuition, just like you do. They, by trial and error discover things that work with men for their own benefit. Many women don’t understand the concept, but they know certain actions just work with men. If they do X with a man they tend to get Y, after the majority of the time they come to know that it works; add to that social conditioning and they have powerful tools against you.

The obvious problem is this, if you are unaware of your true nature, they will play you and make your life a true living hell. This is not only women, but also men that want to use you for their own purpose and benefit.

I know you know what I am writing about, because I bet you have someone you manipulate yourself. You have learned how to push their buttons to get what you want out of them. So don’t be surprised if someone has learned to do the same thing to you.

Okay, enough about that for now.

Most of you came looking for the magic pill to get laid. I will tell it to you but you won’t like it. Here it is:

MONEY.

Yeah, that’s it. Money is to women what beauty is for men.

In our experience, it goes something like this in order of importance: Money, Social Standing, Charm, Looks.

I know what some of you will say, but I know so and so and he has this awesome looking broad and he has no money. Yeah, there are aberrations. Just like there are homosexual males and lesbian females, there are women attracted to losers and poor men. But they are the EXCEPTION and not the rule.

-Sapiens

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crux
To all those argueing 5k is too much. A three day workshop / bootcamp costs near 2k. Do the math. [/B]
Yes, but that $2K bootcamp will be given by one of the acknowledged leaders in the field. Guys who have a lot of experience and learning behind them.

But, $5K IS too much to give to a guy who started bootcamp barely two months ago, saying that he needs all the practice he can get.

Originally posted by Sapiens
Sapiens
queczal@yahoo.com

Need all the practice I can get. LOL

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=86581

LOL.

Is a guy who started bootcamp a couple of months ago qualified to charge someone $5K?

FOL!!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sapiens, you don't know "the truth". You only know a model on 'the reality'. The model is formed by your beliefs and everything you see, smell, hear, feel, want, learned etc, but it is not the truth.

But that's just a academical/phylosophycal point. I love(d) to read this thread. I think I'm gonna try stuff tonight, thanks bro :)

Good that you didn't continue with charging the 5k.

QueRico

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sapiens don't quit this thread.

PLEASE.

Those losers want to make you angry so you will quit this thread, dont let them. I am using what you have posted and my life is getting alot better. I never seen someone share what you know for free. even if i wanted to buy it. there is no one teaching what you teach. thank you sapiens!!!!!!

your student Pablo QueRico

QueRico

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrLuvr
Yes, but that $2K bootcamp will be given by one of the acknowledged leaders in the field. Guys who have a lot of experience and learning behind them.

But, $5K IS too much to give to a guy who started bootcamp barely two months ago, saying that he needs all the practice he can get.

LOL.

Is a guy who started bootcamp a couple of months ago qualified to charge someone $5K?

STUPID CAN YOU SEE THE LOL AT THE END HE WAS MAKIN FUN OF IT.

GET LOST

LIKE ONE OF THE POST SAY YOU ARE A PARASITE

I DONT SEE YOU MAKING A THREAD TO HELP PEOPLE OUT

YOU ARE TOXIC PEOPLE :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

LOOK AT YOUR THREADS, YOU ARE BITTER OLD MAN

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78718

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83420

kona

Don Juan
Reaction score
mrluvr, yes I think he was being sarcastic with that comment....note the "LOL".

Crux

Don Juan
Reaction score

LOL.

Ok see the thing is dude, this guy is bringing home chicks and his neighbor SAW that. From his postings and that account, he must be good. Now he may not be AS good as TD, Mystery, or whoever, but that doesn't matter.

Sapiens is working with him for A YEAR for 5k. Where as these guys charge 2k for 3 days. Do the math.

kona

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't think he would be giving his email address out to the bootcamp if he was being sarcastic..
so you honestly think that he's making all of these real life stories out of thin air?

konichiwasensei

Reaction score
Originally posted by kona
so you honestly think that he's making all of these real life stories out of thin air?
I think you blokes are missing the point. Read the thread, it is full of gold! I have been here almost two years and never registered becasue there was no need for me to stop lurking and say something. Don't turn this thread to sh!t. Sapiens has given us a lot of information in a few weeks that will last you a life time. This bloke knows his sh!t. If you can't add anything good to the thread, stay off!

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shallow End of the Gene Pool……

I am going to share with you a bizarre technique from this guy I know we call T-Rex.

T-Rex is the most tenacious and ambitious person I know on this planet, in addition to that, he is the ugliest dude I know. Actually, calling him ugly is a nice compliment. He has dark-light skin, is balding and measures about 165cm. (5’5”), and speaks English with a very strong accent. (He was born in Turkey)

T-Rex loves white women, preferably blue eyed, blonds; the thing is, white women don’t love him, or so I thought.

So he calls me and tells me he wants to have lunch with me. I met him at a popular bistro that was packed with HBs for lunch. While in line waiting to be seated, he opens a set of two HBs.

T-Rex: -smile- “Hi ladies!”
HB’s –look at him, and mumble something-
T-Rex: -smile- “Sorry I really didn’t catch that; are you ladies married; boyfriends?”
HB7.5: “No, I am not married”
T-Rex: “Why? Is there something wrong with you?”
HB7.5: “NOOO, no, there isn’t something wrong with me!”
T-Rex: “Good, because I don’t want any nasty surprises later on?”
HB7.5: “What? What are you talking about?”
T-Rex: Ignored her question and introduced me. We had lunch with them and got their phone numbers.

Once the lunch was over and left the restaurant, we went to get some coffee and talked for a bit. I asked him, dude, that was pretty forward, but I think you are gonna nail that broad. He laughed, and then he told me this: “Look Sapiens, you guys got it pretty easy, white chicks are your race so you don’t have to swim against that current, I do.”

What was on my mind was not race but his looks. Then he continued; “I am also an ugly guy, I learned to accept that, but if I want to get laid I have to go fishing. Know what I mean?”

“Yes,” I said, “but the way you came on to them was very aggressive and not really smooth,” I continued.

Then he said: “Sapiens, I figure out long ago that I must be quick to qualify the woman, If I ask her if she is married and if she says ‘Yes” I drop it. If she says ‘No,’ then I ask her what is wrong with her. From there her value has decreased and she has to qualify herself to me; saves me a lot of time and grief. Besides, I know if I beat around the bush they will never call me or accept my calls. I am not exactly what you call a ‘catch’ in the looks department, know what I mean?”

He went on to tell me what had him develop his tactic, he noticed that most people don’t want to be embarrassed, and that once he put people on the spot he would get his way most of the time.

He also said that of 30 to 35 approaches, he ends up having sex with the woman. Now, this dude doesn’t hit on ugly women. So I asked him, how can he handle all the rejection? He told me he figured out long ago that if he didn’t ask, he wasn’t going to get laid, but if he did, there was a chance someone was going to say yes; and guess what? He tells me that 1 in 30 to 35 end up having sex with him. LOL, now that’s what I call having thick skin!

-Sapiens

paterj06

Reaction score
wow i read all of them. Its good stuff. now im hoping to be a counseller 1 day. I like listening to people and helping them with problems. how can i use this 2 my advantage if im trying 2 pick up. Thanks sapiens :D

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Learning to Desensitize…..

My Grand Master had a technique called Brain Pattern Forming Blitzkrieg for helping his disciples become accustomed to difficult circumstances. What does this mean? Well, it means he had us do something embarrassing or emotionally difficult until we became used to it. Let me give you an example.

You see a beautiful woman at the supermarket; you say to yourself “Wow, nice looking broad, I should go introduce myself.” At this very moment you had the thought to meet her, you feel your heart racing, a lump on your throat, and butterflies in your stomach, your legs may even feel weak; this my friend is a natural physiological reaction. You then begin to doubt yourself and provably decide not to approach her.

Let’s say in this case you overcome your negative thought and approached her under this physiological reaction; as you approach her and begin to speak, all that comes out of your mouth is a squeaky high pitch hello. Now, you feel embarrassed and inadequate, you subconsciously project this and the woman sensing this either ignores you or cuts you off.

Having gone through this highly negative experience, you are not in a hurry to repeat it and you may go as far as never approaching strangers. This is quite natural; all of us don’t like negative experiences. What my Grand Master has us do with his technique was to repeat such an experience until we were able to control the physiological reaction.

Some people call this ability to control your physiological reaction “Becoming Desensitized.” This is actually a misnomer, because you do not stop “feeling or sensing.” What you have actually done is learned to control the negative feelings you got from the physiological reaction.

This is how the technique was executed:

You will need a journal to record your progress; you should always keep a journal anyways. You can do this by yourself, but if you have a highly trusted buddy it’s a lot easier to do with a friend.

You set an approach target of say 10 attempts, then head out to the field to carry out the approaches. As you make each approach, your buddy records your actions from his perspective, and then after you are done with your approach you record your details. Try to record what were you feeling, the thoughts that went through your head and what you saw the approach target do or reaction. He had us do this for a straight week (7days.)

I don’t endorse alcohol use, but back then in the first two days, I took a couple of shots of tequila to numb down the pain, after those two days I didn’t need the tequila.

I had GrassHopper go through the technique and got excellent results, now he doesn’t hesitate to make his approaches.

I asked my Grand Master what was the logic behind his technique? He said that every time you have a new experience you form a new pattern in your brain. Depending on the nature of the experience, the impact on the body can be a mild or extreme physiological reaction. If the experience was an extremely pleasurable one, you will want to repeat it, if it was negative, you wouldn’t want to repeat it.

By learning to master your physiological reactions, you become master of your body. This in turn gives you the ability to dictate your success.

Remember: Practice, practice, practice!

Practice is the foundation of our mastery and makes us fertile ground for our success.

-Sapiens

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
konichiwasensie,

Ogenki de osugoshi no koto to omoimasu. Arigato!

QueRico,

Gracias por su apoyo!

Kona, Crux, SMW et. al.

Thank you for the kudos.

Be well gentlemen!

Happy Holidays to you all!

warpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
sapiens,

too much theorem and not much descriptions of GH attempts on those approaches.
please tell...

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warpy,

LOL, I will post the notes from that journal when I get back to Jersey.

Merry Christmas!

BTW, I will not update until after New Years!

-Sapiens

dpw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow just got through reading all of this thread. great info here and very interesting!

Keep it up sapiens!