Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finding your confidence! Help me with your comments!

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My neighbor just introduced himself and asked me how I get to date all the hot women that I bring to my house. I was surprised they noticed since I try to be very discreet.

He asked me what he needed to do to date “hot” women. I am stumped, since I haven’t trained someone in years.

But after giving it some thought, I realized that the hardest thing to overcome is your lack of self-confidence or to believe in yourself. The easiest? The technical/mechanics.

What do you guys think? Help me out here, should I take the young protégé (23 y.o.) under my wing? I was thinking of writing a diary of his progress here.

-Sapiens

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup you should help him. When I get good, I too will do the same.

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Introduce him to this site.

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezzler, Swoop;

I decided to take this young grass hopper under my tutelage.

However, Shezzler, there is the matter of money. I told him that I will charge him 5K and that he need 500 down and 100 a week. It will take about a year and needs to follow with discipline.

Also, this is a way of life and it's more than just about getting laid. It is about becoming a MAN.

I will let you know if he decides to partake of the journey. In the mean time I am making a questionaire to establish a baseline and evaluate of where the GrassHopper is in life. I will also post the physical attributes so I may describe the progress in detail.

-Sapiens

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen the game is on! GrassHopper has decided to play, he just came through with the 500 U.S.D. down to play.

He physical stats are:

23 Year old, white male, black hair , dark color eyes, 5'11" Tall, 245 Lbs, 45" Waist, 46.75" Chest, Broad shoulders, wears glasses.

Currently not working out, out of shape.

No GF (girl friend).

Employed earning mid 40K USD, engineering degree.

Seems Intelligent but a tad shy.

Lives in nice house shared with 2 other gents.

Audi A6 ride.

No wardrobe...

Lots of electronic toys.

Currently not reading anything other than Maxim.

What he likes about himself: Can fix near anything.

Hates about self: Not being assertive.

The purpose of seeking help: To get laid.

What do you hope to achieve after the training: To get laid

Ok, this is what I have from him so far.

Anything you would like me to ask so we may track?

-Sapiens

smoke city

Don Juan
Reaction score
so you think that the first step to his gaining confidence in himself is to pay your sorry ass $5,000 to give him advice? So he has real balls now, does he?

you are a f*cking joke.

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
smoke city, the point of the money is for him to value his training and me not to waste my time.

-Sapiens

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW. $5000? You're a, you're a, you're a hustla. You're a, you're a hustla homie. hahaha

Seriously though, I think you should consider giving him back some of that money when his training is "complete." It's great that you're helping him at all but you're not worth $5000. People come on this website for free

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i am me, We shall see what happens, I live a very active life and I don't need the money, but the point is that if he thinks my time is "free" he won't value it.

Anyway, enough about that. If you want to know what happens stay tuned otherwise sayonara......

-Sapiens

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, woke GH at 5:AM took him to the gym and had him do a light intro work out. i.e. stretch, 30 min cardio, 20 min light free weight.

Made appointment to see doctor for physical. Sent him to see Frank for an outfit for tonight, I will take him out just to check out the scene. I will post FR after.

-Sapiens

Bounce

Reaction score
Christ, I'd better start being more vocal about getting laid. Someone might cough up 5 G's for me to help him out....

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, GH got a nice outfit from one of the clothiers I frequent. We left around 9:pM and arrived at the club around 10:pM

Once inside we did a survey of the scene, lots of nice babes. Got some EC from a brunette (HB9 - 2.0 for the makeup) HB7 and her friend blond HB7.

I tell GH before we move in, follow my lead and don't say anything, just keep them talking and respond with: "interesting," "I see," "Wow, cool" and/or turn the question around.

We walk toward the babes and I introduce us to them:

Me:<smile>"Hey, having fun yet?"
Brunette: <smile> "Oh, a little."

Me:<smile>"Well, we are about to change that to alot of fun!"
Brunette:LOL"Oh, yeah? How are we goind to do that?"

Me:<smile>"First things, first; this is my good friend Grass Hopper, and my name is Sapiens. What's your?"
Brunette:<smile> "My name is Annie and this is Jackie (pointing to the blond)"

Me:<smile> "Annie, it is good to meet you, and you too Jackie"
Jackie:<rolls eyes>"yeah"

Me:"So Annie, you adventurous?"
Annie:<smiles>"Yeah, a little."

Me:"Are you shy?"
Annie:"No, not really"

Me: taking her hand and looking at her in the eyes "Follow me"
Annie:pulling back a little "But my friend?"

Me: "Don't worry, GH is a nice guy he will keep her company"
Me:Looking at Jackie and smile, "Hey Jackie, you don't mind if I steal your friend for a dance do you?

Jackie: <shakes head> "no"

I look at GH and signal him to talk to Jackie, then I take Annie to the middle of the dance floor.

We freestyle in the dance floor for a bit and then I spot a dance stand just off to the right of the main dance floor, I take Annie's and and pull her with me to the top of the stand. He start dancing on the stand, after just a bit people make a circle around us. Annie tenses up, I pull her next to me and wisper in her ear to just close her eyes and dance like nobody is watching.

She follows.

I notice GH hanging out at the bar, and Jackie alone looking at us.

I pull Annie out of the dance floor and head toward Jackie.

Me:"Hey, Jackie, where's GH?"
Jackie:shrugs shoulders looks at Annie with a look of "let's go"
Me: to Annie"Hey, thanks for the dance"
Annie:"No, problem, that was fun!"
Me: <smile>"I see you in a bit, let me find GH, OK"
Annie:<smile> "Sure"

I find GH next to the bar and asked him: "What happend?"
GH: "I didn't have anything to say"
Me:"Can you dance, did you ask her to dance?"
GH: "I can't dance."

Me: "oh, okay."

I did go back to Annie and got her digits then left for another club and met other babes but will take too long to type.

GH just hung out, but this was not a great idea to bring him along, he tenses up too quickly around women.

Called it a night around 3AM

Woke up GH at 10:30 AM took him out to brunch and to a spa for a hair cut, manicure and pedicure, massage with a double "happy ending" with whom GH describes as the most beautiful babes he has ever seen.

I think he is in love.

After all that dropped him off at his place and gave him a reading assignment "Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith"

Told him: "GH, this has nothing with picking up women, it's little dry reading but financial independence will come from the knowledge in this book, I will test you on it later"

After dropping him off called a friend who owns a dance academy, GH will take dance lessons on Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:30 to 9PM.

-Sapiens

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Took GH shopping yesterday at lunch time, while at the store a HB8 tells GrassHopper he looks nice in an outfit he was trying out, the idiot(GH) turns and tells her that he does not. The HB8 turns red and walks away, needless to say I have to tell GH he needs to learn to take a compliment!

I hate to tell you this new guys, the hardest thing to teach you is to believe in yourself!!

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
keep it on sapiens, and keep us posted.
it is very difficult for me to teach my friends also.
kee it going.

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GrassHopper took his first dance lesson last night, I don't endorse alcohol use but had to give him two shots of tequila to get him to participate.

This morning he tells me he wants to quit, his body is sore and doesn't think he can work out.

Blah...

My azz, he isn't quitting, I will make sure of that!

On a side note, he has major self-esteem issues. Man, I tell you, it is all in the mind.

-Sapiens

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have time to read in detail, but you're AMOG-ing him. This approach is good for showing him how to do it, but not for developing his own confidence. Try this for pushing him into interactions:

"Hi, what's your name?"
"I'm Ani"
"GH, this is Ani. Ani, this is GH. Bye!"

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, this is going to blow your mind:

Well, GrassHopper told me he wanted to quit, but me being me dragged his azz to the gym and continued with the program. I know his body is sore but that is no excuse.

I was giving it some though as to how to motivate him, but nothing was clicking. Then I read the post by Friv on how to improve the board where “it” became evident, to me, that we build confidence by the feeling of “experience” Sooo….

I called a FB of mine, and asked her for a favor. I told her that I wanted to serve as a “prop” for me in helping GrassHopper gain some confidence. She agreed.

The Setup:

She showed up at the mall with a friend of hers.

GH and I made our way to the food court, there I see her with her friend. She had agreed that she would flirt with GH and I would tell him to make a “move” on her. Then I would make a move on her friend and take it from there.

After we ordered some food, GH and I made our way to a table next to the ladies, making sure GH has a clear view of my FB. Once we started eating GH tells me that this HB8 is checking us out, I in a very discreet way turn to see what is he talking about.

Sure enough my FB is giving him strong EC, so I tell him “Dude, this is your chance, this chick is really interested in you.” He waits a bit and tells me that he is not ready to do this. I tell him, “Look GH, this is way things work you gotta make a move when the opportunity arises.” He begins to look a bit distressed. I ask him “Dude, are you gonna make a move?” “No” he tells me.

I say, “alright, I will make a move on her friend and you back me up with the chick that is giving you EC, cool?” “Yeah, alright” he said.

So I get up and make a move, I walk up to them at their table and introduce myself:

Me: “Hey ladies, how is the food?”
FB: “Not bad”
FB’sFriend: “The Cajun chicken is pretty good”

Me:<looking at FB’sF and smiling> “Yeah, that chicken looks pretty good”
FB’sF:”It is good”

Me:<smiling> “My name is Sapiens, mind if I and my friend join you at this table?”
They look at each other and FB says, “No, go ahead”
Me: “So what’s your name,” I ask FB’sF
FB’sF: “Andrea” she said
Me:”Nice, to meet you Andrea” then I turn and say to FB “and what is your name?”
FB: “Susan”
Me: ”Well, it is nice to me you Susan. This is my good friend GrassHopper”
GH: “Hi”
Susan and Andrea: “Hello”

Me: ”So ladies, you look like you are ready to do some major shopping?”
Susan: “No, not really, we are just grabbing a bite and hanging out.”
Me: Looking at Andrea’s neck where she is wearing a pink, heart shaped pendant. “Wow, nice pendant, I like how they filled it up with all those little diamonds and the pink color”
Andrea: “Thanks.”

Susan turns to GrassHopper, smiles and says, “So, what brings you to the mall”
GH: ”Shopping, we are getting some clothes”

Susan keeps GrassHopper talking and looking interested and I do the same with Andrea.

After we are done, I number close Andrea and signal GrassHopper to do the same, Susan tells him that she has a fiancée and that if that weren’t the case she would give him her number.

Once, we split from the women, GH tells me how cool Susan is and that he was really nervous but she was really “into” him. I ask him, if he still likes to quit? “Hell, no” is his reply.

There is nothing like a little female attention to build a guy’s ego huh?

-Sapiens

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LR..

Well, GrassHopper makes it through his first week!

Friday and Saturday night were a blast and I am sure GH learned a lot.

Here is the scoop:

My best wingman is Wizard and he came up from Philadelphia for the weekend, Him and I gave GH a lesson in steel-balls building.

The Scene:

Friday Night. 10:30PM

We arrive at this large club that has three large dance floors and several small lounges.

After a few minutes of scoping the scene, GH points out a pair of babes next to the bar. “The look like real barbies” he says. LOL, this are what I call FAWs (Field Attention *****s). They come to the clubs just to get their egos stroked by rejecting men.

“Can you pick them up?” GH asks?

“I will give it a shot.” I tell him.

Now, this operation needs an excellent wingman and guess what? I have one with me.

I tell Wizard we are going to move in on them, he says “No problem, Bro.”

Wizard: “They just shut down two dudes in a row” he says.
Me: “Dude, nothing more than divide and conquer. Just work your magic.”

Me: I make my move; Wizard follows close behind like an excellent wingman.

Me: <smile> “Hi ladies.”

HB9 and HB9.5: <They look at each other and roll their eyes>

This is crucial, Wizard and I must split them up quickly because they are depending on each other for support and c0ckblocking intervention.

Me: <To HB9> “Hey, that is a beautiful red dress, you look like a gorgeous Amaryllis.”
HB9: “I look like a what?”

Me: “You know, a gorgeous flower, kind of looks like a Lilly”
HB9: <smile> “Oh yeah, thanks”
Me: “So why you gals roll your eyes at us? You get a kick out of rejecting guys huh?
HB9 and HB9.5: <LOL> “No we don’t”
Me: “Yeah, right! Anyway, I am Sapiens and this here is my friend Wizard. What your name?”
HB9: “Amanda”
HB9.5: “Jessica”
Wizard: <smiling> “Nice to meet you Jessica, Amanda.”

The music is really loud and we almost have to shout but is all-good. Wizard takes charge of Jessica.

Wizard: <To Jessica> “Jessica, that is a nice bracelet, may I see it?” I see Wizard take Jessica’s hand and pull it closer to him to check out the bracelet. They game is ON! Now, I isolate Amanda.

Me: <Looking at Amanda in the eyes> “So Amanda, do you dance?”
Amanda: “Umm, yeah, a little.”

Me: <Smiling> “You aren’t shy are you, are you shy?”
Amanda: “Sometimes” <Trying to look at Jessica for feedback, but Wizard is obstructing her view and Jess’s attention.”

Me: “Amanda, tell me, what kind of music do you like to dance, you like freestyle don’t you.” This is not a question; I am making a statement to her.
Amanda: “Freestyle is ok.”

Me: <Opening my hand and extending it to her> “Come on, let dance.”
Amanda: <Again, looking for Jess’s feedback> “I don’t know….”
Me: “Amanda, what is it gonna take for you to dance with me?”
Amanda: <Looking nervous> “Umm..” I interrupt her, and say to WZR and Jessica.

Me: <Smiling and nodding my head yes> “Jessica, WZR you guys are gonna dance?”

Jessica smiles, and looks at WZR and both say yes.

Amanda gives in and I lead her to the middle of the freestyle dance floor. WZR and Jessica follow.

We dance a good twenty minutes then WZR and I switch women in the dance floor for about 10 minutes then switch back. We do this to check chemistry; also it makes the women feel insecure and glad to be back once we return to the original positions.

As the night wears on, we agree to grab a bite at a local diner, at the diner the women agree to follow us to the Sheraton to check out the room and pool.

While at the diner, I excuse myself and go to the men’s room. From the men’s room I call the Sheraton’s front desk and make a reservation for two adjacent rooms. Room bill $246 USD.
Saturday Morning:

We order room service and all of us have breakfast together. Keep chatting and agree to meet again latter on in the night.

After we split Wizard and I laugh, we are some crazy fvckers!!!!

About GH, about 1AM I told him to see if he could just practice saying “Hi” and making EC; and that I would meet him later on Saturday.

Last edited:

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Feedback time....

Well, Wizard and I made it to my house at around 2:30PM.

Called Susan to get her opinion of GrassHopper, I need to know what she thinks of the guy and see if I can use any of the feedback to help GrassHopper.

She tells me that GH is dull and was very nervous talking to her, she had a hard time keeping the conversation going, that also there were many lulls that felt kinda awkward. And he didn’t look at her in the eyes when talking.

I asked her about his physical appearance; she tells me he is attractive. She likes his face, but his body is a little overweight, which she claims is not a problem. The issue that bothers her is that he is just too insecure, more like a boy and not a man. Wow, some insight here!

After I hang up the phone, I call GH over, so we can review the past week.

When GH arrives, I apologize for leaving him in a lurch. He says that is no big deal; he is just amazed that we picked up those women from the club.

I tell him that all this is, is years of practice and that he will get that good if he just keeps it up with the program.

GH is physically healthy according to his doctor, so we can keep up the physical training. For the program goes like this:

Mon-Fri 5AM wake up and workout for 1 hour.
Tue and Thursday. 6:30 to 9:00PM Salsa dancing lesson for 6 weeks.
Fri and Sat nights, hang out time.
Other times smile and interact with other people, smile, smile, smile.
Also, reading of articles and feedback from me.

After talking with GH, some of the reasons of his low self-esteem become evident. His mother is a very religious Catholic and his father very overbearing, always criticizing GH and telling him he is not good enough and must do better. He feels that his parents only love him under the conditions that he complies with his parent’s demands and aspirations.

As you can see I have my work cut out for me. I tell GH that the only demand and aspirations he has to comply are his own. But it sure will take lots of work to breakdown all the negative social conditioning buildup inside him.

-Sapiens

Mr. Cardio

Banned
Reaction score
STOP, STOP, FVCKIN STOP

HEY, give me the guys number so I can go slap his azz real fvckin good.....are you fvckin kiddin me? Dude you are worst off than a car salesmen, go to hell you bastard.

How the fvck can you take advantage of a guy like that...five thousand dollars, you s.o.b., I can go to the damn bar and pull more hoes than your old sorry azz ever could.. for real, I want the guys phone number and give him his money back, all the guy needs to do is be a MAN, and approach women. See the problem is this fellows, this whole dating thing is like sales....everybody wants the sale, but nobody wants to be sold, right? Thats why your solution or product must FILL A NEED, a real need, a real problem, then we can talk, got me?

Heres the thing, women want a MAN, THEY NEED A MAN, problem is, they cant find many of those out here today, not real ones away, so all a guy has to do is embrace his testereone, live in his testerone and THEN APPROACH, WHY, because now you fill the need....

The original poster you are a cun, and you are probably going to teach this guy some bullshyt azz don juan tactics or SS crap, I want the guys phone number, seriously dude give him his money back, HOW WOULD YOU WANT SOMEBODY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU LIKE THAT? You fvckin dyck head, I would kick your azz if I seen you.