Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

field report: girl uses AFC as power play

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
I didn't deny that, but you got riled up and pissed off, which is something a man doesn't do at something as petty as that.
when I get crazy and pissed I ****en yell. ! :)

In this case I was insulted and over all I didn't find her to be very out going.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
when I get crazy and pissed I ****en yell. ! :)

In this case I was insulted and over all I didn't find her to be very out going.
Also posted by you:

but she just pissed me off with her failure to show some damn respect.

In conclusion, I lost my cool with this girl due to her lack of respect
Yeah, you got pissed off. Yeah, you're overly obsessed with the respect thing. No, it wasn't the right thing to do.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, lets go over a few things here. You wanted to watch a "romantic" movie with her, and she tells you she wants to see that one with another man? Wow. I'd have told her to f**k herself, and split, dropped her like a bad habit. You are being the female-like LJBF-boy if you stuck around, and still wanted to do something with her. Let me tell you a little secret about women.

When they want you sexually, there is VERY little that will get in their way. Unless she is a skank- like Sexually addicted woman, typically, when a woman is interested in you sexually, there is no job, no kids, no career, no parents, no husband or boyfriend, no church, no other addiction (drugs, alcohol, ect) that will keep her from your bed, or you from hers. She will overcome ALL obstacles to try to be with her man. YOUR cell will ring off the hook with messages, she will call you at work, she will wait patiently for your call, and you will hear it in her voice, you are the center of her whole world, she would be happy to watch ANY movie, as long as it was with you, be happy at a bar or club, or happy at yours or her place, as long as you were together. At the Bellagio at a steakhouse, or at her place with pizza, beer and DVD's for "Blockbuster night" she lives for the moment, when she is naked beneath you, and you are about to enter her.

When she isnt interested in you, spending time with you to her is like dragging the decomposing body of a rabbit around, she doesnt want to do it, and will get rid of it at the first available moment.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JackPrescott
Ok, lets go over a few things here. You wanted to watch a "romantic" movie with her, and she tells you she wants to see that one with another man? Wow. I'd have told her to f**k herself, and split, dropped her like a bad habit. You are being the female-like LJBF-boy if you stuck around, and still wanted to do something with her. Let me tell you a little secret about women.

And that is why I say I lost my cool. I didn't have enough respect for myself to drop her right there.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After some more thought on this I have come to the conclusion that a movie date is basically away of hiding.

It is best to avoid hiding.

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From what you posted 00Kevin I'd wager you made a good decision- there was no winning and the girl sounded like more trouble than she was worth. I'd bet the so-called test was merely a way out of the date; at some point she made up her mind she wasn't attracted and was trying to find some salvageable use for you (like social proof, possibly?), or worse- as a puppet or just plain friend-zoned. It sounds as though she wasn't going to be accomodating to you and like another poster said like JackPrescott said if her IL was high enough she wouldn't have been creating obstacles, anyway. I understand sometimes we as men are faced with making decisions and can't get on a computer to make a thread on some internet forum. Better luck with the next one! :)

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think OneArmDeejay and you yourself, Kevin, bring up some good points. Anybody would get frustrated when a ***** plays games like that; we've all experienced it, but I think you may have taken it too seriously in this situation.

Remember that the purpose of dates isn't just to "go somewhere and do something." The purpose is to get to know her better, and then seduce her so you can proceed to **** her. That's all it is. And if that honestly is your ultimate goal, then a petty comment about some "guy friend" shouldn't bother you too much. If it does bother you, you should try loosening up a bit more and check your ego at the door the next time you go on a date.

Furthermore if it's just your second date with this chick, wigging out because she casually mentions some other dude is just overreacting. It's not like you two are exclusive. You probably could have salvaged the date if you had loosened up and made a move on her during the movie. Again, I think it's your bitterness that had the most effect on the outcome.

My advice for next time: 1) Try to have a plan for what you want to do on the date. If you can't come up with any ideas, at least be the one who wears the pants. If you leave the choice entirely up to her like you did, it's an uphill battle. 2) RELAX, and concentrate on having a good time, and ultimately, the P. That's what you're there for.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by il_duce
I think OneArmDeejay and you yourself, Kevin, bring up some good points. Anybody would get frustrated when a ***** plays games like that; we've all experienced it, but I think you may have taken it too seriously in this situation.

Remember that the purpose of dates isn't just to "go somewhere and do something." The purpose is to get to know her better, and then seduce her so you can proceed to **** her. That's all it is. And if that honestly is your ultimate goal, then a petty comment about some "guy friend" shouldn't bother you too much. If it does bother you, you should try loosening up a bit more and check your ego at the door the next time you go on a date.

Furthermore if it's just your second date with this chick, wigging out because she casually mentions some other dude is just overreacting. It's not like you two are exclusive. You probably could have salvaged the date if you had loosened up and made a move on her during the movie. Again, I think it's your bitterness that had the most effect on the outcome.

My advice for next time: 1) Try to have a plan for what you want to do on the date. If you can't come up with any ideas, at least be the one who wears the pants. If you leave the choice entirely up to her like you did, it's an uphill battle. 2) RELAX, and concentrate on having a good time, and ultimately, the P. That's what you're there for.

I totally agree with you.

1 ) I did not have a clear plan. Only problem is that I didn't really want to have a plan with her. I wanted to see how carefree she was. I even told her on the phone not to worry about it, but she went ahead and did it anyways. It is just part of my nature not to plan thinks. In a way it is a bit of a test for her. After all, I want a girl that can show faith in me even when things are not clear.

2). Yes that is all I do on dates. If there is one thing I know how to do is relax and just chill out.

As for my ego. I'll never check it at any door. It is who I am and it is part of me. I've went on dates with girls that actually make my ego grow and there is nothing more attractive then that!

A good woman contributes to her mans ego. She doesn't step on it like the feminist modern woman does.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At this point I would say nothing Kevin, just chill back and let her make the moves. Usually when people piss me off or acts like an idiot in front of me, my azzhole guard goes up and I care less for them.

This ho's not worth another second of your energy, let her go MAKE YOUR OWN PLANS.. use craigslist to find buddies/groups to hang out with.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JackPrescott

When she isnt interested in you, spending time with you to her is like dragging the decomposing body of a rabbit around, she doesnt want to do it, and will get rid of it at the first available moment.
That and if she only goes out with you "when she has time" - A girl who is also interested is willing to share time with her friends/family rather than her family/friends first.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanMonk
At this point I would say nothing Kevin, just chill back and let her make the moves. Usually when people piss me off or acts like an idiot in front of me, my azzhole guard goes up and I care less for them.

This ho's not worth another second of your energy, let her go MAKE YOUR OWN PLANS.. use craigslist to find buddies/groups to hang out with.

This ho is gone. If doubt very much that she will even reply to my email. If she does I'll be shocked and you can be sure I'll post it up here for everyone to laugh at.

I already made a move on girl #2 (now promoted to girl #1) on my list. And yes, this time I have a plan for her.

Chrisman

Banned
Reaction score

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chrisman
http://www.gamespp.com/

hahahhahahahahaha :woo: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

that is not my site... that is my bros site.

he makes damn good money from it too.

Chrisman

Banned
Reaction score
Don't make excuses "dawg"! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chrisman
Don't make excuses "dawg"! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

you are nothing but a troll.

Admit it you have no **** either.

Chrisman

Banned
Reaction score
Nice site lol.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The date sounded bad....

This doesn't sound good at all. You've attached way too much worth on a girl you aren't even intimate with. Stop caring about what she thinks, it doesn't matter. She's going to kiss some guy's ass and lick his balls. Accept that fact and don't get mad that it wasn't you this night.

You should've tried to fclose her and not cared one iota what she says, does, etc. It is all a script she is running, try to get her to run the script where she licks yer falls and reaches for more. Forget right and wrong, it has no application here.

None of this is personal. Most people have very litle control over themselves. They are reacting to external forces that evoke codes installed through social conditioning. None of it is real, people are like computer programmes. A mouseclick (emotion you give her) clicks on a button that executes the ***** routine. You have to set a breakpoint on the ***** routine. You have to click on the button that makes her want more of you and fear losing you.