Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Father of 23 w/ arrest record seems to have no problem dating women

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.dailycomet.com/article/20110123/ARTICLES/110129786/0/news07?p=1&tc=pg

OK, here's a guy with a small time criminal past and no regular job, but he seems to be having no problem meeting women who evidently want him to be the bio dad of their children. Is it just that women would rather have a jerk w/o money rather than a respectable man? And evidently share him with other women?

I suppose with the modern welfare state, that there is no need for there to have a man of means to care for children (as Uncle Sam will just be the beta provider) so I guess that these women can just feed into their base instincts to get the most physically dominating man (although he does say that he's a good dad to them) rather than the higher rationalization of getting a man who can support their children.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keep in mind to that most of the childern that grow up on welfare...stay on welfare.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who gives a ****? These women are certainly not quality women. This guy is in all likely hood a loser.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
Who gives a ****? These women are certainly not quality women. This guy is in all likely hood a loser.
Exactly. This guy isn't an example of how we want to live our lives, so why compare yourself to him?

He's a bum, and the chicks who date him are bums. He has no problem getting women? Yeah. Because he's dating trash.

Original Poster makes it sound like he's scooping up models and actresses. When you're a ****roach, everything is food. He's just feasting on bottom feeders. Good for him, I guess. But this has no impact or relevance to my world.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spider_007 said:
keep in mind to that most of the childern that grow up on welfare...stay on welfare.
Yep, and so do their children.

I'm so happy my tax dollars are used to support his 23 kids. :cuss:

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:

How do you know that? It's great to make assumptions. I think your bias is showing.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:

Wait until his kids start having kids. That's 529 grandkids that you'll have to pay for.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
How do you know that? It's great to make assumptions. I think your bias is showing.
Really?

Do think by any sense of the imagination that this clown supports all 23 children? If not, who helps out? Medicaid, foodstamps, other public assistance?

And yep Warrior, I am a bit biased and admit it. We all read on here in various threads that our society has become one of entitlement. I think it has.

This guy isnt really dating these gals. He's having random, unprotected sex with low quality women. Without question he does not care if he impregnates someone and further, has not thought about the consequences of his promiscuous behavior and the responsibility that comes with banging any random woman he can get his hands on.

Could you be a good father and provide for 23 children without some sort of assistance? I know I couldn't.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 100% convinced, my grandad, my mom's mom, ****ed half of little rock lol. i have aunts and uncles that I don't even know. he has well over 30 kids including my mom. you would think they get it lol. i was talking to a girl at high school, and she came out to my house one day, yeah she's my cousin lol. my mom was getting her hair done one day and the beatuitian looked kinda like her, turns out they are sisters. you can't make this stuff up.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
somebody has to be working hard to fill the ranks of the proletariat. Somebody has to be there for the rich to exploit. Here's what we're doing: tax the middle class so that we can give the non-poor money so they can pay the rich people, which will trickle down to the middle class and working poor to pay their taxes.

Big Overseas 1

Don Juan
Reaction score
MatureDJ (as Uncle Sam will just be the beta provider) [/QUOTE said:
Quick question - lots of fellas here usually scoff at provider guys, call them beta or other names.

Is there such a thing as a alpha provider too?

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Overseas 1 said:
Quick question - lots of fellas here usually scoff at provider guys, call them beta or other names.

Is there such a thing as a alpha provider too?
Yes. It's a called a Man.

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That internet "golden voice" homeless guy w/ the jacked up grill has 9 kids. Again, let's see the moms before we give props to the manhood of these clowns.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like player supreme says don't hate on other men for displaying authoritative male behavior.

and whether you like it or not planting your seed on as many women as you can is authoritative male behavior. Sure it might be irresponsible, but f*** lots of women and impregnating them will never be unmanly.

Irresponsible yes, but unmanly? Never.

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
Like player supreme says don't hate on other men for displaying authoritative male behavior.

and whether you like it or not planting your seed on as many women as you can is authoritative male behavior. Sure it might be irresponsible, but f*** lots of women and impregnating them will never be unmanly.

But w/ this argument, are you saying that some loser who doesn't pull out of some ugly fata$$ is more masculine than say, Wilt Chamberlain, who had sex w/ thousands of hot women, but was very careful because he knew he always wanted to be a bachelor w/out kids ?

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rubirosa said:
But w/ this argument, are you saying that some loser who doesn't pull out of some ugly fata$$ is more masculine than say, Wilt Chamberlain, who had sex w/ thousands of hot women, but was very careful because he knew he always wanted to be a bachelor w/out kids ?
You're playing with semantics here. It's in our nature to want to have secks with as many women as we want. Is this better for you?

This guy and Wilt Chamberlain were only doing what is natural and masculine.

It is natural and masculine to want to have secks with lots of women. It is even more natural and masculine when you do have secks with lots of women.

By the time we die of old age we will have fantasized about having secks with thousands and thousands of women. Women from school, work, that we saw on the street etc etc. But only a few men have the drive, the will, the confidence to accomplish that with more women then they have fingers on their hands (if my stats don't fail me).

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:

I always like your posts brother. You are dead on almost every time. :yes:

I have to disagree with you here on this one.. Authoritative male behavior? WTF? Manly? Not a chance.

This guy is not manly or authoritative. He's a fvckin low life loser.

He can't spell CONDOM, and his hors can't spell BIRTH CONTROL.

Would an authoritative manly alpha male have 23 babies knowing full well he could not support them and that someone else will have to step in to do it for him?

That's what I thought.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
I always like your posts brother. You are dead on almost every time. :yes:

I have to disagree with you here on this one.. Authoritative male behavior? WTF? Manly? Not a chance.

This guy is not manly or authoritative. He's a fvckin low life loser.

He can't spell CONDOM, and his hors can't spell BIRTH CONTROL.

Would an authoritative manly alpha male have 23 babies knowing full well he could not support them and that someone else will have to step in to do it for him?

That's what I thought.
A Rossian would say : That's what betas are for.