Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Father of 23 w/ arrest record seems to have no problem dating women

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
You're playing with semantics here. It's in our nature to want to have secks with as many women as we want. Is this better for you?

This guy and Wilt Chamberlain were only doing what is natural and masculine.

It is natural and masculine to want to have secks with lots of women. It is even more natural and masculine when you do have secks with lots of women.

By the time we die of old age we will have fantasized about having secks with thousands and thousands of women. Women from school, work, that we saw on the street etc etc. But only a few men have the drive, the will, the confidence to accomplish that with more women then they have fingers on their hands (if my stats don't fail me).
I am reading your post #15 as "don't hate on these guys cause they're just following their natural male drive...."
If I'm correct, you are placing these fathers of multiple kids in the upper echelon of studliness based on the number of offspring they have. This is akin to placing Octomom higher than Megan Fox in the femininity/desireability category. My point is that if the mom's of these kids are physically undesirable, then how studly are these guys ?