Fat Women

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AgonyUncle said:
We are being unfair here. Its not the fault of women. Its the magazines plastering pictures of skinny women that have led to the eating disorders. Its the male pigs who demand model looks over personality. They are the victims here!

Bullsh*t. Pictures don't make women fat. Or thin.

Gimme a break.

(Pictures don't make us guys into p*ssies, either.)

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course they do! Fat woman are the victims of societal conditioning. Its not their own habbits. Its all the magazines showing pictures of skinny women. Its the TV shows show pictures of skinny women. If there were not so many skinny women in their faces, they would not have to feel bad about being fat! Men would not desire skuinny women. We would be happy with the curvy chicks

(note: Im being sarcastic:))

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
AgonyUncle said:
Of course they do! Fat woman are the victims of societal conditioning. Its not their own habbits. Its all the magazines showing pictures of skinny women. Its the TV shows show pictures of skinny women. If there were not so many skinny women in their faces, they would not have to feel bad about being fat! Men would not desire skuinny women. We would be happy with the curvy chicks

(note: Im being sarcastic:))
Whew, at first I almost thought you were serious. Sarcasm
, that's funny. If anything, all the pictures of skinny women should only encourage women to be skinny.

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Same can be said for guys though. Obesity is a problem that affects both genders. How many guys look after themselves? You can get away with it if you have money or fame in some cases, but I doubt Danny De Vito is a playboy. Western culture = FAT. When you spend some time overseas, you notice how most people are in shape.

The problem is not that you have to **** the fat women. Its that the ones who are still in shape become so rare that what would have just been the girl next door 30 years ago is now a hottie of note just because she does not eat for a hobby. Their value goes up for being normal.

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat woman are the victims of societal conditioning
everybody is some kind of victim these days ....

you ready ? ? ? ?

it's really simple and with rare exception it's a choice a person makes :

consume more calories than you burn and you gain lbs.

:rockon:

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It smells of weakness. Weakness is a foul stench.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
meitenesrigas said:
I blame all this DJ crap. There just are not that many decent American girls left. Yet this DJ crap tells you guys to hit on just about everything that moves. Of course the fat women are going to get the feeling that they can eat and still be a foxy lady. Disgusting. Thanks DJ's.
You do have a point, especially with ASF and MM and Company. A lot of these "PUA" are hitting on everything that moves and just inflating girls egos even more. Even the one' that actually PU girls are just creating less demand for other guys and decreasing the available supply of women. They really haven't escaped the matrix at all and actually are just in it deeper. There's no escaping the matrix really. However, on the DJ forum there is more of a focus on becoming a better man and avoiding bad women.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I can't stand fat brauds. Let me tell you an experience I had with a 22 year old fatty about 2 weeks ago. She is an intern at my place of employment is a little on the crazy side. 5"3 jewish girl that weighs between 180-195 pounds. Had Gastro surgery and told me she lost 100 pounds. Also said how guys never paid attention to her in Highschool because she was fat, and now how every guys is hitting on her. (Yeah right)

She is always hitting on me. MAJOR IOI. Let me run down the list.

1. Tells me I am so sexy. And says your such a badass.
2. Has told plenty of people she wants to **** my brains out.
3. Has asked me out on multiple occasions.
4. Told me she wants to make me something to eat. Asked what I wanted her to cook me. I refused.
5. Said that she would make me very happy. Take care of me very well.
6. The braud actually straight up told me she wanted to blow me.

One day after hitting on me i told her that we work together and I would not be able to date her of fvck her for that matter. lol.

Then she says I heard about you. (I have fvcked other girls at my place of employment and have a player reputation) I made an excuse and said that I am more mature now and don't date at work anymore. She storms out of the room all pissed off.

Good riddance> She has not spoken to me and i have not spoken to her. And now I hear she is banging one of my coworkers.:crackup:

Fat girls are really aggressive with men because they get no attention. So fat girl has to become the predator. This is how she gets any action. Why can't the fvcking HB9 and HB10 hit on me like this.

I like my woman between 5'1 to 5'8 between 100-140 pounds tops.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
Man I can't stand fat brauds. Let me tell you an experience I had with a 22 year old fatty about 2 weeks ago. She is an intern at my place of employment is a little on the crazy side. 5"3 jewish girl that weighs between 180-195 pounds. Had Gastro surgery and told me she lost 100 pounds. Also said how guys never paid attention to her in Highschool because she was fat, and now how every guys is hitting on her. (Yeah right)
Things will more than likely change once they see her naked. Those types of procedures may seem to solve one issue but they create a completely new one which is at least as bad as the obesity.

Take a look at this post-bypass photos. The one on the left is before having body contouring surgery and the one on the right is after. Guys should be prepared to possibly see either when sarging a woman who has had a gastric bypass.

http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2007/02/02/502427/Beforeandafterbodycontouring.jpg

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys...weight means nothing (unless it is an extreme or near "men-like" number or it goes too low). When I used to kill time in the internet, and females noticed me...I did not ask for JUST weight.

My questions were more on the
High & Weight & Measurements

Or

High & Weight & Clothes size

If a woman is 5'10" and she only weights 110 lbs...then she is WAY too skinny.

But if she is 5'10" and she weights 150 lbs...but has a VERY NICE figure...then I have no problems. I like women with the body shape of a Shakira (if short) or Eva Mendez (if taller). Although, I prefer light skin and blondes/redheads.

Anyway...I see the point of the original poster and I agree with the original message.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Biggest factor is the waist to hip ratio. Understanding dress size also helps. Biggest factor for me is how active is the woman and for how long have they been active. Sure, they could go to the club 3-4 times a week but if they only go for 20 minutes a pop and have only been going since the beginning of the new year for a resolution I see multiple red flags.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
WTF that was horrible
That's what you get from gastric bypass surgery. Yeah, you get rid of the fat but what about the shell that held all of it? Beware fellas.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
That's what you get from gastric bypass surgery. Yeah, you get rid of the fat but what about the shell that held all of it? Beware fellas.

thanks for the heads up.

I will just work hard in life and the gym...get the 6 pack and nice lean body...and then get a natural hottie..if all else fails.

E-Harmony

JK

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
It smells of weakness. Weakness is a foul stench.
Perhaps it smells like gastric bypass surgery.

Note to self..be sure to inquire about any previous history of gastric bypass surgeries.

Seriously though, you can tell a lot about a woman by what her activities are. If you meet a gal that's a rock climber for instance, she's not going to be fat.

Date active women, and be active yourself. It will all fall into place..

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
Fat girls are really aggressive with men because they get no attention. So fat girl has to become the predator. This is how she gets any action.
LOL, ain't that the truth. I had a similar experience with an overweight coworker. She was huge and lost a lot of weight through bypass surgery. She was one of those chicks you'd see and think, "man if she was slim she'd be pretty attractive" (she had a nice face). However, her attitude was that she was now hot because she lost weight, not realizing that, yes, it was an improvement but you still have a long way to go.

She started hitting on me (winking, offering rides) and I would shudder just thinking about seeing her naked, uuggh...