Fat Women

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When did it become ok for most women to think hey...I can be a fat **** and still get my prince charming.

this morning on the radio a local program was talking about people who they have helped lose weight in some program.

and there were a couple women on there who have lost weight and were all excited say they love the new sexy me.

the 1st one went from 240 to 190.

the next one went from 210 to 180.

New and sexy?????? are you kidding me...there is no new and sexy until they drop another 40-50 lbs..

I just lost 11 lbs and gained muscle in 2 weeks and I am not new and sexy..im still overweight....I am getting sick of this society.

Imagine a world where 20 percent of women are overweight not 65.

I dont care how sweet you are or smart or loyal..if your fat I cant do it.

ok..end rant

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol reminds me of a fat girl last night at my gym who wore a t-shirt that saix "future trophy wife" - i imagine she intends to drop half her body mass then lol (ya right)

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That just goes to show you how bad the problem of obesity has become, that "new and sexy" is about being less obese than the average overweight woman. It's like a new plateau.

We should've seen it coming after the Jenny Craig commercials hyping Kirstie Allie as having dropped tons of weight as her hips are still wider than a truck.

I was watching television last night and noticed on many local community spots, such as teachers winning awards or nurses making accomplishments and volunteers working in the community type of stuff, it was just one overweight (and ugly) woman after another.

Reaction score
I know a woman who looked like a size 0 a few years ago. I don't know what happened but she got fat. She must be 20-30 lbs overweight now.

How often does this happen and how often do they lose it and become skinny again?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I know a woman who looked like a size 0 a few years ago. I don't know what happened but she got fat. She must be 20-30 lbs overweight now.

How often does this happen and how often do they lose it and become skinny again?
they rarely lose it.

If I recall at 18...it seemed most girls were thin....the options were plentiful.

at 22..it seemed less girls were thin but there were still a lot of great options out there.

at 25..it seems most women my age are fat...so the dating pool has decreased.

I still believe there are plenty options out there..since I am only 25...I can date 21+ for fun since I am not looking for serious.

however my goal is to make myself as attractive as possible...so i vault ahead of most men..who are also fat.

I am coming to the realization that I will never been attracted to a women who is not thin...it just wont ever happen.

It hasn't yet no matter how "cool" she has been

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"How often does this happen and how often do they lose it and become skinny again?"

If a woman has weight issues in her life, she either learns to take the weight off and keep it off forever, or she's a yo-yo with her weight all her life, or eventually she'll just end up fat. Or "curvy" as they like to bs about themselves.

But then there are women who don't have this problem, this propensity for becoming overweight. They have nice waist to hip curves, long necks, slender wrists, flat bellies and nice slender legs, arms, shoulders and ankles. You don't have to concern yourself that one day they'll weigh 100 pounds heavier. The minute their jeans get a little snug clues them into working out more or eating better instead of just letting it go to the next size up.

If you want a slender woman, never be with a woman hoping that she'll lose the weight. Even if she says she's working on it. Ultimately, it's not fair to you nor her.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Friv,

I have a friend who feels the same way you do about only being attracted to certain types of women (thin). He was voted one of the most eligible bachelors in America by a major magazine.

After that, he got close to 300 letters, emails, etc. from women all over the country interested in him. He dated more than a few of them, but you know what? Out of all of them, he rarely found one whose body type was to his liking who ALSO had a pleasing personality. So what he did was go overseas and picked a chick from an "island of thin women" located somewhere in the Phillipines.

Now he's been married for almost 8 years, has 2 kids, is happy as hell with a wife who is STILL "thin"...lol.

So he's ONE guy whose quest to NOT marry an overweight woman led him to his own personal "pot o' gold".

But speaking of Jenny Craig and Fat women, unlike Kirstie Alley, I recently saw the new commercial with Valerie Bertinelli....and she looks GREAT. So I guess she's proof that practically all diets work----when you WORK THEM.

Reaction score
Maybe the reason so many women are getting fat is because half of them are on prozac or zoloft because they usually have mental issues or are "depressed".

Those antidepressants will put 20 - 30lbs on a woman and they are prescribed like candy these days.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently saw the new commercial with Valerie Bertinelli....and she looks GREAT.
She does, doesn't she? But notice, she didn't turn around to show off her body from all angles and was wearing a loose top over her hips. There was something about that which signaled to me that this was incorporating camera angles and camouflage to hide whatever's still there. I get the idea it's a big wide ass.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Mr. ME,

True.

But I will say, that no amount of camera angles short of CGI would make her look as good as she does in general right now. lol So yeah, even if she is wearing certain kinds of tops, I've seen enough unfit women in person to know that the "fat rolls" on their waists are usually hard NOT to notice when they're wearing those snug tops.

But again, I see your point. But I also heard that "the camera" tends to put at least 10 pounds on people. Is that true???? Even still, if Jenny Craig really wants to promote their program, Valerie Bertinelli still seems to be a MUCH better BEFORE AND AFTER model than Kirstie Alley though.

I think Kirstie's whole Oprah Show unveiling was at best premature, and at worst----embarrassing.

Where were her handlers, manager's, agents or OTHER advisers when she needed them?????

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I basically prefer.

any women 5'0" to to 5'8" and thin..maybe wear a size 1 to size 5.

once they pass size 5 they start to get fat.

I prefer a thin woman who is decently cute over a thick women who is pretty..I just can't get into it. And I have tried many times...

but the deal is..I am 5'6"-5'7"...when I am thin..I am around 170 lbs...I really don't want a women who is my height and anywhere near my weight.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I also heard that "the camera" tends to put at least 10 pounds on people.
yes atleast.

I notice it..I take pictures of myself and I look much fatter then what I see in the mirror.

well a lot of it has to do with 2-d/3-d .

when I look at myself in the mirror...my brain process multiple images instantly...so I cam seeing a more symmetrical look.

when you look at a snap shot there is only one 2-d way to see it.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Valerie Bertinelli still seems to be a MUCH better BEFORE AND AFTER model than Kirstie Alley though.
Agreed. I'm old enough to have had a crush on her when she was on "One Day At A Time", just like every other guy in America back then.

But I also heard that "the camera" tends to put at least 10 pounds on people. Is that true????
It "flattens" people into two dimensions rather than the three we see them in as the dimension that's lost is depth, and that may make them appear heavier, as it may make people look "fuller" - but it doesn't widen asses!

I think Kirstie's whole Oprah Show unveiling was at best premature, and at worst----embarrassing.

Where were her handlers
Busy managing the elephants at Ringling Bros. that day.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found weight to be more of a compatibility issue, ie the larger the woman, the less, generally speaking, we have in common.

If you live an active lifestyle, an active woman that enjoys that same lifestyle, weight (give or take a few pounds) is not an issue.

The ironic thing is that the more society focuses on our weight problem, the less active people seem to be getting. They focus too much effort on how they look in the mirror, instead of getting out of the house and doing active things. To many 'quick fixes'.

If you exercise in a gym, go jogging, snowboard, hike, rock climb, surf, etc...and you meet a woman that does all or even some of these things, you will have fun together, and she most likely will not be overweight.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
yes atleast.

I notice it..I take pictures of myself and I look much fatter then what I see in the mirror.

well a lot of it has to do with 2-d/3-d .

when I look at myself in the mirror...my brain process multiple images instantly...so I cam seeing a more symmetrical look.

when you look at a snap shot there is only one 2-d way to see it.
Most camera lenses strive to be 'rectilinear' which is one of many ways to project an image onto a plane. No way exists that has 100% fidelity. Here is an easy to understand way to look at it.

Rectilinear means that parallel edges in the world will form parallel lines in the film plane. Imagine an image of a long brick wall taken straight on. If the lines are parallel the bricks will seem to be of the same height vertically across the image. But your mind knows that as the wall is further from center it's further from the camera, so in reality the further away bricks can be perceived as being bigger (filling more area) than the center, close bricks. Same with other objects, but harder to reject the illusion and harder to imagine in your minds eye.

So as a person is projected onto the film plane all their "further away edges" get expanded a bit to fit the rectilinear projection.

To minimize this use a long (telephoto) lens and stand further back.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a very specific 'type' of woman that i am attracted to physically. I can appreciate many types of women; curvy, thin, athletic, dark, light, etc...but my actual preferences are somewhat narrow.

I could probably name at least a half-dozen women who have found their way into my bed (curse you, alcohol) only to have me avoid a makeout/hookup session because I could NOT get into them.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mee said:
I believe obesity is a major problem in America period. It's not about sex or gender. It's come to the point where the average person in the country is overweight. As a slim woman, I'm often astonished by obese guys trying to hit on me. It's shocking that even though these guys let themselves go completely, they still require their potential dates and girlfriends to look good. It's just unreal. Thus, these problems extend to all Americans who are in shape.

"Require"????

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Mee said:
I believe obesity is a major problem in America period. It's not about sex or gender. It's come to the point where the average person in the country is overweight. As a slim woman, I'm often astonished by obese guys trying to hit on me. It's shocking that even though these guys let themselves go completely, they still require their potential dates and girlfriends to look good. It's just unreal. Thus, these problems extend to all Americans who are in shape.

PS - If you're looking for slim women, you can always travel to Asia.
You got it wrong. It's not the same. Most men are totally turned off by fat women yet women won't even maintain an attractive weight and they still can get away with it. Most men aren't requiring anything of women. It's all the fat women who require a man to not only not be fat but be in shape.

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We are being unfair here. Its not the fault of women. Its the magazines plastering pictures of skinny women that have led to the eating disorders. Its the male pigs who demand model looks over personality. They are the victims here!