Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fallen33's Approach Journal

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #28

Stopped at the corner store to grab a cigar. 2 girls HB7.5, HB6, and some guy.

Fallen33: Hey does one of you have a light?

Girl: Yah I do!

Fallen33: So what are your guys plans tonight?

Girl: Just gonna get some beer and hangout, how old are you?

Fallen33: 18

Girl: Damn not old enough

Fallen33: You guys fishing?

Girl: Yah

Fallen33: Don't get caught

Started talking about this punk concert with the dude and gave em some flyers for it. Ended up having to leave, didn't number close. I didn't catch their attention very well. Said "see yah at the concert" and left.

steves2kool

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read all your approaches and you seem to be improving, try to stay sober when you game, you are less likely to fvck-up.

Do you call any of the #s you get?

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah I call some of them. The ones I don't call were more for practice rather than me actually being interested in the girl.

On Point

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, just wanted to say I read your journal. Big ups for getting some work done, you seem to be on your way.

Steady on.

krk

Reaction score
Hey dude. I just read ur journal and u seem 2 be doing well for yourself. Whens ur next post? Seems like u haven't been doing it in a while.
One of my problems is i only really try to game girls and # close girls i have a real interest so i'm really not getting enough practice. Also with kino i always feel i need an excuse to touch them such as massage or after a joke. As u can see i need a lot more practice and experiences!!!

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
krk said:
Hey dude. I just read ur journal and u seem 2 be doing well for yourself. Whens ur next post? Seems like u haven't been doing it in a while.
One of my problems is i only really try to game girls and # close girls i have a real interest so i'm really not getting enough practice. Also with kino i always feel i need an excuse to touch them such as massage or after a joke. As u can see i need a lot more practice and experiences!!!
Yah I've been out of it for a good while.

Just keep at it dude and don't ever quit approaching! It just makes it harder when you've been out of the field for that long.

Believe me, I know!

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dude if i remember correctly u had the first journal i read and lucky for me it was actually one of the best i read, U got very good game my friend especially seeing u were 17-18 at the time lol. Well i found ur journal again, i am not has amazed has it use to b (when i was in the wow u can actually get a girls number anywhere stage lol) , but yes its still very amazing lol. U must have a lot better game now, would b good to c how ur games developed in the past 2 years 2.

Wish u the best dude.