Fallen33's Approach Journal

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so I decided to make journal. Reason being, I want to watch my progress and mainly give you guys some material to read and hopefully some laughs too.

Okay so a few goals I have so far:

Bulk up - I am pretty much a twig. I'm always being told I need to get some meat on my bones. Which is funny since I could easily stomach twice as much food as most people. (high metabolism rocks but is also a curse) To give you guys an idea, I'm 17, height is 5 foot 9 or so, and I weigh 120 pounds. So to the gym for me!

Sleep patterns - I have had horrible insomnia since kindergarten. Need to fix that.

Can't go a week without a number close - So I need to get atleast 1 number a week. I was doing good for a while a few months ago but because of a family crisis, grandmothers death, I haven't been able to accomplish that.

Boost Confidence Until the beggining of 2006 I've been an AFC. I've seen a BIG improvement in my confidence since the beginning of the year but I'm still striving for MORE!

Improve Speech For most of my life I've been quiet. Infact I used to avoid talking to people AT ALL COSTS. (even just asking a stranger where the nearest restroom was) I've fixed that though! :) I still stutter my words sometimes and talk too quickly. Especially around women I'm pushing myself to get to know.

Improve Charm For the most part I talk to people with a serious tone and if I'm in a ****ty mood I pretty much hate everybody. :p I want to improve my charm and have a pleasent presence with other people.

Ok so thats my current goals. I'll be updating this every few days, if not everyday.

Any and all advice, comments, criticism, encouragement, insults, are welcome. I don't want this to be a stale thread. Conversate please!!!

Last edited:

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This first one is from back in March, a few weeks after I found this site and was pretty my first approach EVER. (all the girls I've "dated" have come to me) I did fantastic on the approach but the date afterwards wasn't stellar and phone convos after that went downhill.

Approach #1 This night started out with a bunch of drinking, mainly rum. ;) Now me, my longtime friend (we'll call him John), and older friend of mine (Ken) and his girlfriend (Sarah) were drinking in Ken's car out on a trail into the desert. (live in Las Vegas baby!) So after a few rounds we started to see a fews cars head up farther on the trail. Then a car pulls up and asks where the party is. "Party? **** YEAH!" (desert parties are the norm since you are out in the middle of nowhere and cops leave you alone) Is pretty much what we said. Turns out it was some girls birthday party and there was booze, *****es, and rock n' roll!!! Anyways we all greet the birthday girl grab a beer and blended in.

Ken starts to comment on some cute girls that looked my age and told me to go talk to them. I backed down but then he called me a *****. In a split-drunk second I thought, I'm not going to let this 22 year old (who lives with his mother nonetheless) call me a *****. So I said, "Oh yeah, watch this!" I turn around and walk to a group of three girls around the age of sixteen remembering all the advice I got from this site. At first I thought I was going to be ****blocked but that wasn't the case. (I'll explained that in a minute)

I introduce myself to all three of them, shake hands and start light convo. At first I showed equal interest and convo time between the 3 of em. for a few minutes. One I would say was 6 the other a 6.5 and the last I'd give a 9.5 in my book. (GOD DAMN was she adorable!) Anyways I start to focus on her alone and start getting into a little more serious convo. I ended up asking her if she parties like the is often. She said no, and I responded with awesome confidence, "then you should give ME a call!" Both of her friends were stunned and one of them said, "I heard THAT!." I impressed both of them. In other words ****block shield ELIMINATED! YES!

At this point John enters the group and tries to conversate and pretty much compete for the alpha male status in our circle. (hes been used to this for years since I've been an AFC, but NOT tonight!) Conversation continues and he doesn't make any moves. 9.5 girl I'm working on says "I'm cold." I think KINO TIME, I wrap my arms around her and give her a big bear hug, then just leave my arm around her waist. John sees this and tries to hit on some of the other girls but he didn't do it smoothly and plus, they wanted ME. My alpah male status was established, I was THE ****ING MAN! Then I asked if my arm was bothering her. She said no but I think I showed a little insecurity here, my first mistake so far as I know.

At that point I was tired of playing games and just asked her, "You wanna make out?" She said, "Drunk people are funny" then she looked away and blushed a little bit. She looked back at me and saw that I was serious so we commenced. Everone else in the circle was like "Woah!" and left us to be alone. (I impressed her friends even MORE now)

Conversation continued for a few more minutes but she said she had to be home at 12:00 and then she asked for MY number first. Gave it to her got hers and she left. Got a phone call from her a few minutes later and she said that she knew me from somewhere (apparently we met at church event once a few years ago, she told me a few times during the convo that I looked familiar). Anyways my second mistake, I shoulnd't have answered the call. I could have left her thinking about me if I didn't answer. Later on John, Ken, and Sarah were amazed with me since they've never seen me do anything like that ever. (which I haven't ;)) That night boosted my confidence ten fold.

So pretty damn long but I think its worth it since it was my first approach I'ver ever done. Take it as you will, comments would be sweet. (I'll get to the date in the next post, which will be a little shorter for easier reading)

Last edited:

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
okay.....

Date #1 (this was my first date ever too guys)
Waited about 3 days. First phone convo I was extremely nervous. (heart racing nervous) Didn't go too well but I set up the date and time and she was excited. I took her to an Amusement Park and we had a pretty good time. I had few chances to make out with her but I didn't go for it. (she JUST got her tongue pierced the day after I # closed her, that was my AFC excuse, her tongue was plenty healed) Took her back to my house to hang out and then took her home at 8. It was fun but I think I came off as a ***** since I didn't make out with her. (in contrast to when I met her where I maked out with her within 20 mintues of knowing her name)

A called every few days had light convo. tried to set up other dates but she either flaked on me or was "busy". (I think I called too much) Finally then she was going to come and SLEEP OVER and during the conversation I said, "So you can come over and we can have raw animal sex!" I think this came off as too ****y (without funny) and then she called me the next day saying her sister overheard the conversation and told her mom and her mom had the "sex conversation" and she was grounded. She was bull****ing though, I know it. I tried calling a few more times with no answer and I haven't talked to her since.

I did learn a lot with this first approach and date though. I developed a bit of oneitis with her but learned how to get over it.

I'll update with another approach tomorrow that happened on the weekend. I can't remember all of my approaches I've had in the last few months so I'll just start fresh from here.

Last edited:

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, good sh!t man. I think it was a little weird asking her to make out, you got what you wanted that time, but just go for it I say. Good Sh!t though, #close and a makeout on the first approach. Things are looking good man, make me wanna go get some more under my belt, lol.

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #2 Okay so this one was over the weekend. I was in Cali. visiting family I have not seen in ten years. My cousin was getting married and I thought this was the perfect opportunity to meet new women. (Wedding Crashers style baby!) We are at the church and I scope everyone out and there was nothing then. We head to the reception and my family sits down. From here I saw 2 cute girls one was short and I'd give her 7 she looked about 16 the other was a 7.5 and she looked 17 to me. Anyways the party commences and I make lots of heavy eye contact with HB7 I couldn't ever get any eye contact with HB7.5 since she was facing the other way.

So eventually the dance floor opens and HB7.5 leaves and HB7 goes up to the dance floor. She looked like she was itching to have a guy dance with her. I was nervous as hell, almost shivering nervous, (mainly because I CAN'T dance) but I eventually said fvck it and went for it. Asked her to dance and we danced and had a good time.

Heres the catch though, remember how I said I hadn't seen that side of the family in ten years? It turns out HB7 was technically my cousin (of no blood relation, an in law?) and she was 14. (She did NOT look her age) So I ended that one there. (she was giving me signals that she didn't care but that would be borderline incestial, lol)

Anyways point being I grew the balls to ask a girl to dance and learned how to dance. Overall it was a good experience and grew in confidence from it.

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this is no approach but an update on my progress on charm.

Was getting a new car (got a white 2007 LT Coupe Cobalt! woohoo) and my salesmen tells me to go to Detailing to talk to 2 attractive women about the features of my car. I knew these girls were going to be much older than me so an approach was out of the question. I thought it was a perfect chance to work on my charm. The first thing I was going to say to them was "Ah so these are the 2 attractive women John was talking about!" Went in there got butterflies in my stomach and wussed out. I stuttered my words and was boring and stale. I showed no personality.

So things I need to work on for my charm.

- Not wuss out
- Be playful and funny (like I usually am)
- Talk as much as possible

Also this week I didn't get a number close. Wussed out on a few possible approaches. Thing is though I don't get out alot and don't have many chances to approach women. Need to work on that. Suggestions please?

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow this is awesome a journal from scratch. Its good to see that you acknowledge your short comings and learn from them!

Keep up the good work!

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
Wow this is awesome a journal from scratch. Its good to see that you acknowledge your short comings and learn from them!

Keep up the good work!
Thats what seperates the men from the boys IMO. ;)

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #3

Went to P.E. today. (go to an internet school and we meet at a park to do P.E.) Theres been 2 cute girls in that class I've been eyeing for the past couple of weeks. (HB8 and HB7) We've had small little talk but we don't even know each others names. Changed that today. Started talking to them and made em' laugh. I didn't really hit on them though. Class came to an end and grabbed my cellphone. I told em' "I grabbed my phone so you two cool girls can give me your numbers" Easy peasy double number close. I don't think I created much interest in them though. I think both of their interest levels are probably at 60 so I need to work on them next week.

Anyways good experience and I easily established my alpha-male status in P.E. since its full of a bunch of pussies that were afraid of talking to these girls. ;)

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warboss Alex said:
How's the working out going?
Haven't started that yet. I'm going to my YMCA tomorrow morning before school to see if I can work out some training sessions. I've been reading up on it and have rough idea of what I'm going to be doing and how my diet is gonna be.

Thanks for asking though! :)

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fallen33 said:
Haven't started that yet. I'm going to my YMCA tomorrow morning before school to see if I can work out some training sessions. I've been reading up on it and have rough idea of what I'm going to be doing and how my diet is gonna be.

Thanks for asking though! :)
plenty in H&F to get you started. Read EFFORT's stickied post and check out the other posts too..

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warboss Alex said:
plenty in H&F to get you started. Read EFFORT's stickied post and check out the other posts too..
Already have. ;)

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #4

Me and my buddy are stopping off at Albertsons to grab firewood and hamburger buns. (CAMPING!) Ran into one of my friends Sabrina, (girl I know, in the friends zone but shes cool so I hang out with her from time to time, I am NOT her emotional tampon though, she pretty much just one of the guys) Anyways when she sees me shes screams FALLEN33! and runs over to hug me. This gave me some social proof for her two cute friends that were with her. I started talking to one of them, solid 7, and commented on her piercings.

Me: Those are some trippy piercings. (she had some odd piercings on the sides of her belly)
HB7: Blah blah!

We fluff talk for about two minutes and then she notices some other guy that she knows from school and goes and talks to him. I honestly didn't have a chance to go for a # close. The other girl, 6.5, I talked to for about 30 seconds and she left to talk to another guy. Then me and my buddy had to leave. Kinda sucked but I could have made it go better.

- When HB 7 was talking to me about her piercings I was looking deep into her eyes, but I wasn't really smiling or even showing a face of interest. I was kind of blank. (DUMB DUMB DUMB!!!) lol

- No kino

So just a neutral approach no good or bad came of it.

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #5

My brother had a girl (a 5.5 and thats being generous) come over with a cute friend. I'd say she'd be a 7. I introduce myself to her and start some fluff talk. At first I was getting HEAVY resistance, sitting 2 feet away from her was too close. But after a little kino and more talking she grew to be more comfortable around me. We didn't have anything really to do so I brought up the idea of taking a Vicadin.

HB7: Oh PLEASE can I have one?
ME: You have to do something for it
HB7: Like what?
ME: You have to tell me one of your deepest darkest sexual secrets.
HB7: OK! Blah blah blah

I get about 20 minutes worth of stories out of her (juicy ones too ;)) and I agree to give her a pill. Even after that she still INSISTED on telling me about her sexual experiences for almost and hour longer than she had to. (SCORE!) So night progresses and we all are feeling pretty good.

HB7: This one pill isn't doing much for me can I have another.
ME: You'll have to suck my penis to get another one. (In a very smooth C+F tone, I wasn't trying to be a ****head :))

She declines saying she doesn't know me well enough. (she didn't outright say NO. So if I got to know her...... you do the math ;)) Night continues along again and they have to be home soon. (they had to make up an excuse for being late, I kept her complete attention) Shes still begging for another pill. I could've gotten her number with out the giving her the pill but I just felt like getting rid of it.

ME: I tell you what, give me your phone number and you can have the last pill

Instantly answers with her number. I kind of felt like I was bribing her but I do believe shes legitimatly interested in me. (I'd say 75% interest level) Shes coming over tomorrow to have some more fun. (she also wants to get drunk with me)

So another number close but I'm definetly not going to "bribe" a girl into giving me her number again. Just IS NOT my style.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically you're a dealer pushing drugs on chicks in favour for sexual acts?

Nice going.

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Centaurion said:
So basically you're a dealer pushing drugs on chicks in favour for sexual acts?

Nice going.
Hardly, I had a prescription for Vicadin and had some left over. Didn't want them to go to waste. Secondly she asked ME for a pill, I didn't force anything on anybody. Also, where I'm from its very rude to make assumptions of people you've never met.

FAR worse **** happens because of alcohol my friend. No regret or guilt here.

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #6

Me and my wingman decide to go to the Renaissance Fair here in Vegas. Hoardes of girls EVERYWHERE. (my age atleast, not recommended for 20+ ;)) So we're walking around checking out girls. Even though there is a ton, they either had a guy with em' or were with there mom. So the amount of approachable girls was a lot slimmer than we thought. Regardless we spot this ****ing CUTE ass girl in pink walking around. We follow her for a little bit to find a chance to talk to her but we lose her in the crowd.

Hours later we see her again at the band stage. I walk up and stand next to her looking indifferent just rocking to the music. I start talking to her about the bands and stuff, fluff talk. This girl was a 10 easy which was awesome since I was the only guy in the whole park that had the balls to approach her. We continue talking and things just clicked, we had a ****load in common, she was also a musician. I told her that I play drums and she said, "I'd give anything to learn how to play drums." I didn't think about it at the time but what I should have said was, "Well thats easy, just give me your phone number and your set" Later on when I # closed I did bring this back up and her eyes LIT UP.

My buddy saw that I had this girl so he left and got a # from some Spanish broad. So very productive night for my wingman and me and a ****ing serious confidence boost on my part. (pulled a # from a 10 *****es! lol) So our goal was met, get a number each and have a great time.