Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Faith and game?

hov84

Reaction score
Hey,

This post may push a few buttons, but I don't care. Anyhow, I have a theory that most people in this "community" are atheists/secular humanists. So I would like to know if anyone on here actually practices any kind of religion or has any belief in a higher power? Do you game? If so what is your perspective on this stuff?

I am a Christian myself. I don't see anything wrong with learning this stuff with the intent to find a wife. I have fun with it and am fascinated with it. I don't have sex with random girls, but I have so much fun seeing what works as far as building attraction.

I don't care to hear criticisms on my religious affiliation. You won't convince me otherwise,o so don't waste your time.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, I do.. I do believe in the lord they god... All the way my friend. The lord works in "mysterious ways" the saying says now that you mentioned you want to find a good wife

h1v0lt4g3

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Catholic. I'm just here to improve my self-confidence and ability to talk with women and such. Sexing them isn't what I'm shooting for (in the short term).

So I just distill all the information I've been getting here and applying it properly. This site isn't solely for sexing the ladies. haha