Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Faith and game?

hov84

Reaction score
Hey,

This post may push a few buttons, but I don't care. Anyhow, I have a theory that most people in this "community" are atheists/secular humanists. So I would like to know if anyone on here actually practices any kind of religion or has any belief in a higher power? Do you game? If so what is your perspective on this stuff?

I am a Christian myself. I don't see anything wrong with learning this stuff with the intent to find a wife. I have fun with it and am fascinated with it. I don't have sex with random girls, but I have so much fun seeing what works as far as building attraction.

I don't care to hear criticisms on my religious affiliation. You won't convince me otherwise,o so don't waste your time.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, I do.. I do believe in the lord they god... All the way my friend. The lord works in "mysterious ways" the saying says now that you mentioned you want to find a good wife

h1v0lt4g3

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Catholic. I'm just here to improve my self-confidence and ability to talk with women and such. Sexing them isn't what I'm shooting for (in the short term).

So I just distill all the information I've been getting here and applying it properly. This site isn't solely for sexing the ladies. haha