Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Facial Exercises.

Reiki

Don Juan
Reaction score
We should make a list of facial exercises to perform... I'll start;

Jaw : These exercises will develop your jaw muscles, giving you a broader jawline.

1. While sitting up straight and with your chin aligned under your nose, open your mouth slightly and push your finger against your chin sideways while holding your chin straight (not allowing it to move sideways). Do this on one side at a time to strengthen the muscles to hold the jaw in place.

2. Massage your Jaw muscles.

3. Clench your teeth. (you should see your jaw muscles ).

Chin : Exercising your chin, will make your chin muscle stronger and help prevent the dreaded "double chin" ( those of us who bulk heavily will know what I mean ;) )

1. Targets the mentalis, the muscles in the chin. Take your three center fingers, pull the chin down; and at the same time – curl the lower lip over the bottom teeth.

2. Targets the muscle directly under the chin. The purpose of this exercise is to alleviate double chin. Lace your fingers together, leaving your thumbs sticking out. Push up on the chin with your thumbs. At the same time, press your tongue to the roof of your mouth. This will cause the your chin muscle to push against your thumbs.

Tongue : Well uh, these make your tongue stronger.. so you "eat" better ;) )

1. put your tongue inside your cheek so cheeks puff out. You press against your tongue with your cheek.

2. Keep your tongue against the roof of your mouth
and opening and closing your jaw as far as you can without it moving out of joint.

Forehead : Training your forehead kan make rimples go away ( dont worry about getting an alien forehead, you wont, look at the bottom of this post )

1. Targets the frontalis, the muscles of the forehead, and the occipitalis, the muscles in the back of the head. The purpose is to remove the lines above the brow. Fan your fingers with your thumbs folded in and place your fingers where your scalp meets your head, near your temples. Push straight up and hold. At this point, raise your eyebrows, hold for six counts and release.

2. This two-part exercise targets the corrugator supercilii and the frontalis, the muscles right above the brow area. First, place the middle fingertip of each hand in the center of each eyebrow. Pull the brows apart, and at the same time frown. Hold for six counts. The second part is just the opposite. Place the middle fingertip of each hand in the center of each brow; push brows together (inward); at the same time raise brows and hold.

Eye : These exercises can get rid of "crow's feet" and other rimples.

For dark eyes I would recommend Aloe Vera Gel.

1. Targets orbicularis oculi, the muscles around the eyes. The purpose is to eliminate crow’s feet. Place the ring and middle fingers of each hand at the outer corners of eyes. Pull the corner of the eyes toward the hairline and hold. At the same time, squeeze eyes shut; hold.

2. Targets the muscles underneath the eyes. This exercise eliminates puffiness. Place the three center fingers on each hand on the area directly underneath the eye, pull down, and then try to close your eyes; hold.

Nose : These will exercise the muscles around your nose and eyes, it can prevent some rimples, though I dont do these, but it might prove usefull for some of you.

1. Targets the quadratus labii superioris and the caput angulare, the muscles in the hollow of the eyes and down the sides of the nose between the nose and the cheek. Place the middle finger of each hand in the hollow area at the inside corner of eyes. Place the ring fingers of each hand on the sides of nose bridge. Contract the muscle by wrinkling the nose and hold; at the same time, try to push your nose back down by sliding your fingers down the sides of your nose. Keep nose wrinkled through the entire exercise.

2. Targets the caninus, the muscles from the corners of the nose to the corners of the mouth. Place both thumbs under top lip; grasp lip with sides of index fingers; pull lip straight down and hold. While holding lip in place, contract muscle by trying to pull lip up into a sneer; hold.

Cheeks : These along with the jaw exercises will give you a broader jaw, it will also make your cheecks a bit harder.

1. Targets the muscles in the cheek area. Take your three center fingers, place them on the apples of the cheeks and push down. At the same time, raise your cheeks as hard as you can by smiling. Put your head back when doing this.

2. Targets the muscles that hold the cheeks to the teeth for chewing. This exercise will fill out the cheek hollows, firm the face and lift. Begin by putting your thumb in your mouth – right in the center of the cheek – and push. At the same time, bring the cheek back toward to the teeth against your thumb. Hold and then repeat on the other side.

Mouth : This is more usefull for singers, I dont do these so.

1. Targets the quadratus labii superioris, the muscles of the lip area. Take your middle fingers and pull down on either side of your lower lip – exposing your lower teeth. At the same time, you should try to form a pout with your lips.

2. Targets the risorius, the muscles from the corner of the mouth straight back to the earlobe. The purpose of this exercise is to alleviate the lines around the corners of the mouth and to lift the cheeks. Place your left thumb just inside the right corner of your mouth. Place three fingers of the right hand directly over area of thumb. You should be able to feel your thumb through your cheek. Place left fingers over right fingers, lock on and pull the corner of your mouth across your teeth and hold. Contract the muscle by pulling the corner of your mouth straight back toward the earlobe. Hold and then repeat on the other side.

Massages : Massages can increase the overall health of your face and increase blood circulation, and it will give you that healthy glow, combine this with breating from your diaphragm ( belly ).

1. With the pointer finger of each hand, massage your temples (the side of the head on the level with the eyes) in the depression that you will find there. If you wear glasses, the depressed location is right underneath each side of your glasses frame.

2. Use the finger and thumb of one hand to gently pinch and massage the uppermost part of the nose. Again, if you wear glasses, this is right under where the center of the glasses sets upon your nose.

3. This is a tricky one. Place the ball of your thumb along the underside of the upper margin of your eyesocket, find the supraorbital notch, and press. ("What?") In other words, press up under the eyebrow with the ball of your thumb. Just under the top of each eye socket there is a little notch. No kidding, you can feel it. This tells you that you've got the right place. Press carefully upward. Now, at the same time, take your fingers and rest them along your front hairline (or where your front hairline used to be!). Draw the fingers DOWN together, while drawing the thumb up, bringing it all together as you gently mush your forehead skin in the middle. I call this exercise the "Boris Karloff Exercise" because you feel (if not look) like the Frankenstein monster in full forehead make-up.

4. Smile. No, really: smile. An upper line formed by your grin curves up on each side towards your nose. One finger's distance out from each nostril, right on this smile line, is the location for this massage point. The facial nerve emerges from the maxilla bone at this point. After stimulating this point, try a deep breath through your nose. Many people find that it helps clear their sinuses.

5. Close your eyes and lightly and rapidly stroke the lids with your fingertips. Back and forth, top and bottom lids as well.

I take no responsibility for injuries or deformations caused by these exercises.

I found these exercises all over the net.

Last edited:

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to be an ass or something, but why do facial exercises?

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can actually change your facial appearance using such exercises and ease the appearance of wrinkles. I've been using jaw exercises for some time and it has made a big difference to my appearance. It helped me tone my face and helped me to eliminate my "cheeky" and "sweet guy" look.

Reiki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly what Dirtheart said, you can change your face this way.

I also developed a better jaw, by just clenching my jaw for 3x 1 min a day.

How did you develope your jaw Dirtheart?

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should imagine that for a good few years of his life, say the first 18.... *ahem* ;)

I'm always a bit against the power of this stuff, although I'm gonna have to try it before I say it's a load of crap :)

Cheers for the info - a topic that isnt much discussed here.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also developed a better jaw, by just clenching my jaw for 3x 1 min a day.

How did you develope your jaw Dirtheart?

Exactly the same way: just keep clenching my jaw. I don't have a naturally square jaw, but exercising the muscles definitely adds definition and gives a more "chiselled" look.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna start this stuff anyways, cuz it can't hurt. I have an underbite as I've posted about before, so I'm hoping this will help. I'm trying everything except $10,000 surgery.:(

Ok but first a question. I have a "sweet guy" look as Dirtheart said. I'm not fat, but I used to be and my cheeks are basically kinda flat, whereas they used to be round. Flat and pinchable that is:D. Anyways, you're saying this will give you a more Tom Cruise look?

Tom Cruise is my hero.

Sometimes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you tell us the end effect of each exercise? You just tell us how to do them and not what they do (on most of them anyway)

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great stuff, some pictures/diagrams would go nice with this as in some exercises I'm not sure I am doing it correctly.

Anyone care to volunteer?

Reiki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sometimes
Can you tell us the end effect of each exercise? You just tell us how to do them and not what they do (on most of them anyway)
I edited it just for you! ;)

2xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
so how much time (days, months) do i need to have a handsome face ?

when do you do these exercices ? (morning, evening)

Reiki

Don Juan
Reaction score
You decide when to do these exercises, I just do them when I feel like it.

It took me a few months to develop my jaw, and I had to cut down on my fat, since I was overweight.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want your face to look better just drop the bodyfat.

Reiki

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd start with 3x 1 minute on most of em.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always have people say how did I get muscles in my jaw. The teeth clenching one I started when I had to wear a retainer. The one for my bottom teeth is like a gum sheild and in the night Im always biting down on it. I don't even have to wear a night brace anymore but I enjoy the jaw workout haha.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have high cheekbones. if i do this:

2. Targets the muscles that hold the cheeks to the teeth for chewing. This exercise will fill out the cheek hollows, firm the face and lift. Begin by putting your thumb in your mouth – right in the center of the cheek – and push. At the same time, bring the cheek back toward to the teeth against your thumb. Hold and then repeat on the other side.
will that not reduce the definition of my cheekbones?

and how do you "bring your cheek back toward the teeth against your thumb?"

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
If you want your face to look better just drop the bodyfat.
100% correct. Targetted facial muscles is for girls. Lose weight tubby, your face will 'magically' become more defined.

Last edited: