Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Facial Exercises.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spot reducing is a myth. When you lose weight, you lose it from all over your body. Thats why cutting is so hard -- you're only shaving off a little bit of fat over your entire body.

So if you are just strengthening your facial muscles and not doing any full body strength training or cardio exercises, then it will actually make your face look even fatter because your are building up only a few muscles in one area under a layer of fat.

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score
Post some pictures and diagrams; words aren't enough.

Diaoz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stevera004
100% correct. Targetted facial muscles is for girls. Lose weight tubby, your face will 'magically' become more defined.
not true man, I'm underweight but have fat cheeks/big face

Diaoz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Reiki
Eye : These exercises can get rid of "crow's feet" and other rimples.

For dark eyes I would recommend Aloe Vera Gel.

1. Targets orbicularis oculi, the muscles around the eyes. The purpose is to eliminate crow’s feet. Place the ring and middle fingers of each hand at the outer corners of eyes. Pull the corner of the eyes toward the hairline and hold. At the same time, squeeze eyes shut; hold.
[/B]
by 'pulling the corner of the eyes toward the hairline", does it mean pull it upwards towards my forehead or sidewards towards my sideburns?

solotak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Virtú
Post some pictures and diagrams; words aren't enough.
Yeah we need more details. Also as someone asked, is there a book on this stuff?

Reiki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sorry, I forgot about this thread.

Im sure there is a book on the subject, look on amazon.com.

As for pictures, im a bit too busy to search for pictures, I'll try but im not making any promises.

Diaoz

Don Juan
Reaction score
could you please elaborate on the crow's feet exercise for me :)

I've got deep crow's feet, have been doing that exercise but don't really know the right way to do it.

Thanks

Reiki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Diaoz
could you please elaborate on the crow's feet exercise for me :)

I've got deep crow's feet, have been doing that exercise but don't really know the right way to do it.

Thanks

Try putting your fingers on the outer edges of your crows feet, and pull upwards and close your eyes and hold for a few seconds.

It might not be a magical cure, but it should help :).

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah u got to lift weights, and do the Jaw exercise too, to get your jaw muscles to show up more. Tom Cruise had fat cheeks when he first started out like in Risky business. But when he started liftin weights and cutting his face got smaller. In Top Gun he was ripped.

Liamz

Don Juan
Reaction score
EXERCISE MYTHS??

WHEN YOU EXERCISE DOES IT REDUCE SPOTS AND MAKE YOU HAVE A LONG LASTING GOOD LOOK ON YOUR FACE. I MEAN, YEAH YOU SWEAT, BUT, DOES IT MAKE YOU LOOK BETTER THAN BEFORE FOR DAYS?
THANKYOU!
:woo: :woo: :woo: