Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FACEBOOK GAME --> At it's best.

DJsparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my version:

ME: I stumbled upon your profile and was just totally captivated by you.
I dont know why, all i know is im curious about you and just HAD to message you

Her: Sweet, aslong as thats not a generic message you send to all girls thats cool with me. So what made you captivated by me huh? x

Me: Yes, I send that to all the girls, but your special =P

dork ;)

Well.. I don't know if anyone has ever told you this before, but I noticed something really interesting about you

Her: And that is...?

Me: You'll never believe it if i told you

Her: well try me

Me: well can you guess? (optional)

I'll give you a clue its an expression you're doing

Her: is it becauze i pout alot? xx

Me:
close... i wont tell you the expression because if i told you, u'll probably stop doing it but...

I was searching for a friend and i saw your picture pop up and was instantly drawn to it...

I can tell that your a very passionate person who loves adventure... you have a look about you that is fueled by fire.. that you will see what you want and ****ing take that and im instantly drawn to people like that i cant help it

so you hijacked my mind and i now hate you for it =P

dork

And now i got her number ;)

Reaction score
DJsparky said:
Here is my version:

Her: Sweet, aslong as thats not a generic message you send to all girls thats cool with me. So what made you captivated by me huh? x

dork ;)

Well.. I don't know if anyone has ever told you this before, but I noticed something really interesting about you

Me:
close... i wont tell you the expression because if i told you, u'll probably stop doing it but...

I was searching for a friend and i saw your picture pop up and was instantly drawn to it...

I can tell that your a very passionate person who loves adventure... you have a look about you that is fueled by fire.. that you will see what you want and ****ing take that and im instantly drawn to people like that i cant help it

dork

I bet that would have worked better! And yes my target has vanished for good, LOL.

I'll try this and report back.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fantastic bro, I've taken some notes :D

Reaction score
DJsparky said:
Here is my version:

dork ;)

Me:

dork

This is golden. I only used some of the ideas and went with my own style but it got a HB interested in me, and eating out of my hand right now. And I didn't even see this post until a few hours ago.

I would keep repping you but it won't let me. Thanks man.

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you see other people's profiles on facebook unless you're already friends with them..

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
I think there is a reason the OP never updated this thread. Does anyone this this could actually lead to a lay?
Hey, just been gone for a while :) No, there's no reason. We hooked up and we didn't talk for a couple weeks, and lately she's been trying to get me to join her to do things... that I'm not interested in... like this weird dance class she had to go to for some journalism thing, I don't know. Plus I have this older beautiful woman head over heels for me that I have a good thing with. I needed to conserve my rep with some monogamy plus she's leaving in December....man it feels odd to say things like that... but that's life.