Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FACEBOOK GAME --> At it's best.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Major credit goes to David Vitalio. Thanks for a night I know is going to be great, buddy. Also, I hope this really benefits you guys and maybe helps some of the haters to step up and work out their net game. With that said, here's a lesson in Facebook 101... (yes, this woman is BANGING HOT. 20 years old and a non-slutty Journalism major)... also, pay attention to the times.

THE HOOK
"I don't know if anyone has ever told you this before, but I noticed something really interesting about you."

Her
September 16 at 12:17pm
Oh yeah? Haha... What would that be?

I WAITED FOUR HOURS, IGNORING HER TEXTS. SHE WENT :crazy:

Me
September 16 at 4:48pm
You'll never believe it if I told you.

Her
September 16 at 4:50pm
Try mee

Me
September 16 at 4:53pm
Well, can you guess? ;)

Her
September 16 at 4:53pm
nooo clueee

WAITED, then finally acknowledged her live chat messages.

Me
5:05pm
check this out

HERE I MODIFIED THE TECHNIQUE, I FOUND A PICTURE OF HER HAND THAT SHOWED ONE OR TWO LINES. IT WAS IN HER FIRST COUPLE FACEBOOK PICS SO IT DIDN'T LOOK LIKE I STALK HER. (Who has time for that...?)

5:05pmJessica
haha yesss?

5:07pmTripp
well initially i had this assumption when i first met you cause my amazing people skills ;)

5:07pmJessica
lol uh oh im scared
tell me

5:08pmTripp
the lines on your hand say deep down that you're a very sexual person, that you have a side that you keep hidden from everyone else
don't worry I won't tell anyone, it can be our secret
lol

5:09pmJessica
hahaha oh yeah? you can tell that?

5:10pmTripp
Of course. I have mostly the same lines and patterns.

5:10pmJessica
of course you do
lol
youre funnny

5:11pmTripp
with a better picture or in person I could tell you more :p

5:11pmJessica
can you tell me something about me that i havnt told you?

did I tell you that?

5:12pmJessica
no i never told you that

well
This is important stuff, you never know how much you're giving away here!

5:12pmJessica
but i never said it was true either ;)

5:13pmTripp
yea but ur hands gave you away.
We need a private session. Thursday. Bring cash.

I LOGGED OFF IMMEDIANTLY. END OF SESSION. I thought this would have a larger effect on her psychologically.

Today
12:08amJessica
why arent you out on the town

12:11amTripp
Too much ambition towards success meh love. But my [food place] is late and I'm getting angry... I've already taken off the shirt. It'll turn sexy to dangerous in here soon.

12:12amJessica
hahaha
you are something else
ill make you more mad.. what kind of [food order] did you order

12:17amTripp
FEEEEEK
They charged me delivery AND I tipped two bucks. These [food order] better be orgasmic.
Hey

12:19amJessica
is it delish?

12:19amTripp
Hey I'll make you a deal.

12:19amJessica
deal???

12:20amTripp
deal = verbal contract

12:20amJessica
lol thank you
in this case it's written though?

12:20amTripp
anytime
I'm sure I can figure this out with the front office to fax you a written deal.

12:21amJessica
i mean we're typing so technically its written not verbal

12:22amTripp
don't turn into a hypocritisizer on me now
NOW SMOKE MY WEED
lol I've always wanted to say that

12:23amJessica
lol i'm glad i have you the opportunity

12:23amTripp
Appreciate it.

12:23amJessica
what's the deal kid?

12:23amTripp
OK squirt, here's the deal.

12:26amJessica
i'm all ears

12:28amTripp
This Friday, show up (clothing optional, but prefered to be worn) at 6, downtown. Dress-up (if worn) has to be sexified. A ride can be provided by your date. You won't get to know who he is. Sorry, he's a superhero by night, so he must remain anonymous.

12:29amTripp
In return, you get one badass meal with sexy time. Curfew can be stretched ;)

12:30amTripp
Sign here ________
Initial here _____
and here ___________

12:31amJessica
lol you seriously crack me up! how could i resist such a deal

12:32amTripp
Impossible of course! Where do I pick you up?

12:33amTripp
Or would you like to meet me

12:34amJessica
you can pick me up if you'd like lol i guess i can trust you

MAGIC.

Tripp
OK, what apartment building?

12:34amJessica
[info]

12:35amTripp
I'll be there at 6 on Friday! Looking forward to it, but I should prob stop clowning around and finish reading :p Talk to you soon Jess.

Jessica
you want be to be decked out in "sexifed" clothes or dinner clothes now? hahaa

12:37amTripp
Ohhhhhh man. You just went up a couple points in my book on that one.
lata ;)

LOGGED OFF. :up:

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interesting! i enjoyed reading it and gleaned some useful points out of it for meeself :D

Thanks man! much appreciated

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual said:
You won't get to know who he is. Sorry, he's a superhero by night, so he must remain anonymous.
I'm stealing that. Genius! :)

Good stuff. Seriously good. Btw, this has more general game appeal as well, and not just for facebook specific game.

Maxwell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome stuff, I wish I could do that, and I hope to be able to, soon.
My issue is it takes me too long to think this kind of stuff up, so an approach takes hours of brainstorming. Yes, I know, it's best to be spontaneous, but I'm a slow and meticulous thinker; I come up with the best ideas... if you give me weeks to think about it.
Hence conversation can be hard for me, like playing tennis at double speed. As a solution to this, I tend to ask a lot of questions and let her flap her gums. Is this a good or a bad idea? I suspect it might make me seem submissive.

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yikes.. he's taking her to dinner on the first date. i always say keep it under $20 for the first date and don't waste your money..

what if you spend $200 on a first date dinner in the downtown sky scrapers overlooking the city and the ocean and then she doesnt dig you? you just wasted $200 pretty much.

just keep it simple man, do coffee with her or whatever

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS IS MORE SPECIFICALLY INSTANT MESSAGING OR VIRTUAL C & F TACTICS.......you could call it.....

VIRTUAL FLIRTING.........NET MACKING, ONLINE SEDUCTION, something like that.

the line "find interesting" is about a year old..........most likely circulated through email you got from a seduction program offering.

this could have transpired through an email but its the time intervals that make it work. Emails take too long to get feedback, so one resorts to IM's. The key is to have a bit of a false time lag between texts to build anticipation. Back in the 90's and some still exist today.........chat rooms were the forum of choice.

Interesting note that Text messages don't seem to have the same effect.......theoretically they should as the time lag is natural and not false. This may be due to the fact that mobile devices in present time are primarily used for quick yes no responses and not truly user friendly as a full sized keyboard or that not everyone utilizes TM's..........but this is fading fast. Another factor is that 3G technology is too slow for multiple page viewing where as when IM offer the ability to see a picture, view their profile and IM back and forth simultaneously.......but again in the near future this too will change.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OH ONE OTHER THING, ITS NOT THE HOOK ITS THE BAIT.........the bait gets em to read your enticement.

The hook is what gets em to stay for a bit..........so U can reel em in.

When she responds she has nibbled at the bait..........your CONTINUED banter interaction.......is the hook.

OH YEAH AND the false time lags are actually called "BUIDLING REPONSE POTENTIAL"

so lts recap..........

BAIT-HOOK-REEL IN.

if you examine it even closer you will start to see a similarity with Mysterys M3 model.

Your next step is transitioning to the phone........or from virtual to LIVE.

Incorporate the same steps.........use some bait (clever nic name) when you call, U can't really Build Response potential (unless you get voicemail).....could be done with TEXT messages. So your hook should be congruent .......humor works best.

I would suggest a reverse false time constraint to build anticipation for the meeting. (keeping conversation to a minimum time and to get details for the date). Calling also decreases the virtual gap from a IM conversation to a more confidence required, less virtual communication. A lot of guys screw things up at this juncture.

Have a contigency plan in case u get voicemail.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you know her before sending her the hook message on facebook?

I was wondering if you can do this hook thing on random online profiles.

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you can Daygame guy, infact it's usually pretty easy too. :up:

Just look at their profile and "Notice something" It could be the lines in the hand (like sexual did) or even a similar intrest and comment on it. You'd be surprised at how well women respond to this... It says I actually want to get to know you.

I think.

Just make sure man that you don't go over bored, if she thinks you spent a little to much time looking and hillarity for the rest of us will ensue.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, that is stellar work Sexual. I thought the hook was a bit corny but I've never been one to argue with results. Keep us posted on how it all turns out.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good sh!t

gotta admit as soon as i saw the title I was like "...here we go again"
but this was pleasantly surprising.

falcon814

Don Juan
Reaction score
can we get pix of the girl.
Just for credibility purposes.

Anyone can game a fat nerdy chick online. j/k

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some good witty lines. But be careful on overdoing the C&F. I used to be too ****y and funny and learned my lesson. Too much and it looks scripted and not authentic. She's going to wonder how many girls you do this too. Just my two cents tho, do what you want.

I'm interested on how ur date goes. The online stuff is good, you got her attention, but the real game happens in person. Keep us posted...

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandow said:
Some good witty lines. But be careful on overdoing the C&F. I used to be too ****y and funny and learned my lesson. Too much and it looks scripted and not authentic. She's going to wonder how many girls you do this too. Just my two cents tho, do what you want.
bingo.

get1

Don Juan
Reaction score
congruence,,,,is key! if it comes off unnatural then its a losing game. If it is who u r. c&f mixed with some atttraction material is a winning combo..tsmith sand Sandow? what do you do now instead of c&f? does it work better?

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get1 said:
tsmith sand Sandow? what do you do now instead of c&f? does it work better?
A lot of times I act somewhat ****y/ funny. I usually don't overdo it. Sometimes I just act goofy. Other times I'll say something completely ridiculous in a totally serious voice and tone. It depends on the girl, my mood, the attraction level, etc.

Everyone has a different sense of humor. Most girls like the ****y and funny approach, but neg hits and all that get old to them fast because TONS of guys do that kind of thing and few realize when they're over doing it.

Also, I rarely go with C+F stuff I got off of a site or thought of a head time. Girls can tell the difference between a clever and witty thing that popped into your head or some bullsh1t you read on a dating site.

Reaction score
I'm finally trying this out. A 21 year old hottie messaged me last night, and I just replied with the Hook.

We'll see how it goes. What if she doesn't have any pics of her hand? What is this "interesting thing" about her going to be?

All she has is face shots, and body shots no hands.

Reaction score
She bit the hook!!

She replied already asking me what I noticed about her...

I guess I'm supposed to wait a few hours... Actually, I won't reply again to her until later this afternoon.

This is good stuff! Let's see if I can pull this off. It's gotta be something about her eyes, because the hand thing won't work!

Reaction score
Sexual said:
5:08pmTripp
the lines on your hand say deep down that you're a very sexual person, that you have a side that you keep hidden from everyone else
don't worry I won't tell anyone, it can be our secret
lol

5:09pmJessica
hahaha oh yeah? you can tell that?

5:10pmTripp
Of course. I have mostly the same lines and patterns.

Well, I got this far and it seemed to be working, and then she stopped replying, LOL. I did find a picture with a shot of her hand in it, so I went with it. It's obvious I was lying though, because you couldn't see any lines on her hand from the picture. It was all blurry, but I did it anyway.

Maybe I'll still hear from her, but I'm not holding my breath.

I think there is a reason the OP never updated this thread. Does anyone this this could actually lead to a lay?