Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

F^ck

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I went out with this girl Ive known over the summer. I went to her dorm and hung out there for most of the day, until we went to her friend's party and we got really drunk. She knew everyone there, I only knew her, but by the end of the night I introduced myself to everyone and was talking with everybody. Half way through the night she tugs her friend with her into the bathroom and I don't see her for another hour. Later that night when everyone is leaving I found out she is puking and isn't feeling good, but she has 2 of her best friends with her. Her friends told me I should leave, they would take care of everything, and they told me to go crash at someone's place for the night, and it just so happens that 1 guy's roommate is gone so I can sleep there for the night. I go to sleep, wake up at 8 am and drive back to my place and then go back to sleep. I log onto AIM tonight and her friend IMs me and tells me she's pissed so I try talking to my her and this is what I got:

me: sup lady...
me: i heard you were mad at me
me: listen, it's my last night here, and i'd hate to leave knowing you're pissed
me: fine
me: dont talk
her: what do you want me to say?
me: well we have 3 options
me: 1) pout
me: 2) go to starbucks and talk
me: 3) walk my dog and talk
me: i'm not ****ing pouting thank you very much
her: in case you hadn't noticed i'm at school
her: and what is there to talk about?
her: you wanna talk? you can do it here
me: i don't care, i have a full tank of gas and a country cd that i just made
her: if you want to talk then you can do it now
her: online
me: will you pick up if i call you
her: probably not
her: i don't have service
her: so if you really want to talk you can do it online
me: tell me why you're pissed
her: you have no idea why?
me: ugh i cant do this
me: just let me pick you up
her: no
me: it's almost 11 i have a ****ing paper to write
her: if you wanna talk now is your chance
me: about what
her: who gives a ****
her: that's not the point
me: i know you're pissed because last night sucked, and you probably had a bad hangover, and you have a paper to write, and my day sucked too, but i just want to take you out, and try to have a good time for my last night here
her: don't you get it?
her: i don't want to just "go have a good time"

her: it doesn't work that way.... you ****ed up last night..... i was sick and you just vanished, then this morning you don't even come by to see if i'm ok, you just up and leave.... everything is just a joke to you..... last night i was really sick and it's like you didn't even give a ****..... i'm pissed and "having a good time" tonight first of all isn't possible and second isn't going to make things better

me: i was there patting your back when you were making out with the toilet seat
me: n besides, how do you expect me to see if you're okay when I don't have a key to the building you're at?

her: you ****ing call someone... you have my number and my friend gave you her number... the guy's place you slept at has people's numbers.... you didn't even try........ and you weren't there (maybe for like 2 secs)...... and by the way, saying that i was "making out" with the toliet seat just pisses me off even more, i'm being serious and you're trying to make it into a ****ing joke

her: ok great
me: what
her: don't you have anything to say
her: do you see why i'm mad?
her: do you have any idea, cuz at this point i don't think you do
her: i guess you're just proving me right
me: **** this
her: what?
her: you know what
me: i hate dealing with this
her: i can't deal with this
me: im going the the ****ing beach
her: wow we actually agree on something
her: fine
her: oh and by the way
Her: we're done
Me: good bye
Her: thank god

This makes me really fvcking sad. Anything I can do?

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holy ****

what a drama queen. What the **** does she expect? You left her with 2 of her bests friends, and her friends told you to leave? What the **** does she expect? It's not like you left her at some strangers place ready to get raped or something.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is a f*cking mental case

dumb b*tch makes herself sick from drinking too much

does she want an academy award ?

AND THE ACADEMY AWARD FOR BIGGEST CRAZY DRAMA QUEEN GOES TO....

you patted her on the back while she was making out with the toilet seat

did she even say thankyou ?

DUMB H0

when i was reading that $hit i felt like slapping the b*tch straight man

don't be sad be happy you not with a f*cking mental case like her

dude she failed the test

she is one flipped out drama queen

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what you should do? You should take her out and do a Dirty Sanchez on her.

:crackup:

That'll teach her.

Dr Box

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha making out with the toilet........sorry man but that is a funny call as if i am not using that in the near future. Anywayz easier said then done but i would just walk away and chalk it up to experience. good luck

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** it, shes a dumb bisch !:down:

newdave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh*t dude, that convo was quite entertaining. wd though, you didnt give her anything.

I guess what happens now depends on what you want.

Did you really like her?

If so maybe you want to reassess that now, i mean, that was just one small incident.... imagine having to deal with that crap all year or whatever.

If it was me, i would respond like lost in translation eloquently put it
"when i was reading that $hit i felt like slapping the b*tch straight man"

I would probably just try to sleep with her then ignore her after (god im not even going to try and imagine the reaction you would get out of her then...:rolleyes: )

Anyway dude, i think chicks like this are best left alone, but its up to you.

Good luck.
Dave.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG!!! I don't know how you held back, I would've gone off on the dumb tw-at and told her to go fuvk herself. I know you said its your last night in town or whatever, but don't answer and phone calls from this girl, don't IM her or anything!! She's trying to get pissed at you for her fuvk up.

If anything she should be the one saying sorry and she should be embarassed. But typical of a little girl who thinks she owns the world, your better off without this pathetic byatch.

PIMP

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man. what an attention wh*re.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
metallica , how old is she?

it sounds as if she is young and has trouble dealing with issues. if she is having a problem she should be telling you what she is upset about and going from there.
instead , she thinks she is talking it out with you by saying "dont you see why im mad"
its a bit passive aggressive and immature.

now five to ten years from now, she will mature into a more assertive woman and be able to handle the situation a little better and nicer.

you arent expected to be a mind reader for any of those "dont you know why" questions.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pimp-sicle

If anything she should be the one saying sorry and she should be embarassed. But typical of a little girl who thinks she owns the world, your better off without this pathetic byatch.

PIMP
Actually this is probably what you should've done, reversed the script on her. Afterall she was clearly in the wrong and you did nothing wrong. she probably had some interest in you, but like everyone said and it's obvious, she's nuts like a lot of females are and not worth bothering with.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really appreciate all the replies guys. Really made me feel better.

She's 19, so yeah she has a ways to go... but damn, I really like her... goddamn oneitis.... I tried calling her today to see how she was doing, but she didn't answer.

Hmmm... this is the 1st time I've seen her flip out, I'm just glad I kept my cool cause I know some girls will flip out for no reason, to test you or something. She doesn't drink that often, but ah, I dunno. Maybe she wanted to end the relationship and this was a convenient excuse? I didn't tell her that her friends were urging me to leave, maybe her friends omited that fact, because I don't think they liked me too much when we 1st met.

Goddamn drama, goddamn oneitis, thankgod sosauve. :)

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like u really made her mad. she's too emotional like most girls are, but hey that women for u.

for the next girl Metalhead, try not to make them mad at you.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Erm, actually, it was her fault, not his.
That can actually be debated. Reason being DrMetallica here is having feelings of loss. What the girl does doesn't really matter. She could've fvcked his best friend or lost his lucky pencil, and if he couldn't forgive and accept that of her, he would've let her go and no one can say he made a mistake.

As long as he feels loss, regret, that he made a mistake, it will always be his fault that the relationship failed. The girl could be happier without him and I can't exactly say that it is her fault for making herself happier now can I?

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JonJack
That can actually be debated. Reason being DrMetallica here is having feelings of loss. What the girl does doesn't really matter. She could've fvcked his best friend or lost his lucky pencil, and if he couldn't forgive and accept that of her, he would've let her go and no one can say he made a mistake.

As long as he feels loss, regret, that he made a mistake, it will always be his fault that the relationship failed. The girl could be happier without him and I can't exactly say that it is her fault for making herself happier now can I?

Is it now mandatory to smoke a bowl before you reply?

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress

Is it now mandatory to smoke a bowl before you reply?
Only if it helps me not to see things in just black and white.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
WTF JonJack? Even if your presumption is true (not that it necessarily is) that she's happy with the situation now and he isn't, that doesn't mean he failed. Just because a girl is a total bytch, and gets her way doesn't mean a guy's failed because she was a crazy B, that's all on her. She's still in the wrong..Talk about moral relativism.