Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Extra-Martial Affair

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Number 3: Don't get married until you are 30+. You gotta get your player stage out of your system. and you got to let your girl go through her attention wh0re stage. If you don't complete these stages you will repeat it. Your not going through a mid-life crisis! You just need to explore life by your self because you never had the chance.
Right here!!!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social, I have done it before and it worked out perfectly. Ex-Girlfriend never knew I cheated on her and I cheated with a multitude of different females. Even in public places. You just gotta play the game smart.

But at the same time I've learned that if you feel like you need to cheat on the girl then that is when its time for you to let her go. So I know that I won't cheat again and if I do have the urge then I will just break up with the main girl. No questions or doubts about it.

AlNess

Banned
Reaction score
DjVelvet, what kind of response were you hoping to get when you posted your issue here? Were you looking for people to tell you it's ok?

Dude, you pissed all over your wife and kids for the sake of an orgasm. They may never find out, but you'll always know. You can lie to everyone except for yourself. Every hug and kiss you give them will be tainted by your betrayal.

You can still be man about this by fessing up, come whatever may. This is a real growth opportunity for you to own your $hit.
This site is big on rhetoric about being a man, but when it comes to being a weasel behind the backs of one's wife and kids, some posters don't hesitate to make exceptions and hide under the horse $hit excuse of "biological imperatives."
Any "man" who advises you on how to keep messing around without getting caught is no MAN.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlNess said:
You can still be man about this by fessing up, come whatever may.
I'm hoping you're suggesting this because you've done it and had it work out well for you. If not, then perhaps you should let the OP decide for himself what he needs to do.

Admitting that you fvcked around is going to create a LOT more problems than keeping it to yourself. If he decided that he's in the wrong for doing such a thing, then he needs to make the decision to learn from this mistake and put his physical, emotional and sexual effort back into his marriage.

Bringing up the fact that he cheated will NOT make his life better. If she decides to stay with him, she will hold it against him for however long the marriage lasts. She will make his life miserable until the marriage is forced to end. Then the divorce comes along with custody battles, lawyer fees, and everything else.

If he wants to acknowledge that he did something wrong, the best way is to just end the marriage without telling her anything other than "I feel that this marriage isn't working out and I think we should go our separate ways." If he ends it peacefully, he will have a greater chance of coming out in one piece, being able to see his kids regularly, and not be financially destroyed.

Stirring up your wife's negative emotions toward you is no way to make your life better.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Admitting that you fvcked around is going to create a LOT more problems than keeping it to yourself.

Women seem to not mind having a suspicion that you may have cheated. But somehow at the same time, they really, really hate finding out for sure that you have, especially if you bluntly tell them. They will think that you are only telling them in order to end the relationship, because obviously that's what will happen.

El_matador

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes a Healthy marriage depends on a the man having a little something on the side.

I heard this from many older married men. Just be careful to not let it last too long, because it might be dangerous ground !

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I'm hoping you're suggesting this because you've done it and had it work out well for you. If not, then perhaps you should let the OP decide for himself what he needs to do.

Admitting that you fvcked around is going to create a LOT more problems than keeping it to yourself. If he decided that he's in the wrong for doing such a thing, then he needs to make the decision to learn from this mistake and put his physical, emotional and sexual effort back into his marriage.

Bringing up the fact that he cheated will NOT make his life better. If she decides to stay with him, she will hold it against him for however long the marriage lasts. She will make his life miserable until the marriage is forced to end. Then the divorce comes along with custody battles, lawyer fees, and everything else.

If he wants to acknowledge that he did something wrong, the best way is to just end the marriage without telling her anything other than "I feel that this marriage isn't working out and I think we should go our separate ways." If he ends it peacefully, he will have a greater chance of coming out in one piece, being able to see his kids regularly, and not be financially destroyed.

Stirring up your wife's negative emotions toward you is no way to make your life better.
Des

Don't take this wrong, but let me ask you and the other guys a question here.

Say your wife cheated, had another c0ck or two in her pvssy, would you want her to tell you and GTFO, or keep it quiet? If so, would you want to sleep with the fvckin ho after some chump(s) dumped a load in there?

Sorry guys. I know the op did what he did. It's a fact and stuff like this happens. But to sit here and say "shhshh", don't tell and all will be just ducky is wrong. Alot of the guys on here think they can do what they want and disprspect their woman, but if the shoe is placed on the other foot, it just doesn't fit now does it?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say your wife cheated, had another c0ck or two in her pvssy, would you want her to tell you and GTFO, or keep it quiet? If so, would you want to sleep with the fvckin ho after some chump(s) dumped a load in there?

It's apples and oranges. Yes, men would want to know if their woman cheated. It's biological, and designed to make sure you are not raising someone else's kid. That "moral" has existed for as long as there have been people, long before humans had developed a sense of right and wrong. You don't have much of a choice except to feel that way.

But men are not women. Turn the tables, and a man cheating does nothing to threaten the raising and nurturing of a woman's children, which is her biological reason for existence. I think that's why women really don't want to know. Just because we as men cannot understand it and feel similarly, that does not make it any less true.

Women fear cheating not because their property has been tainted, but because it might make you leave them. Staying together as a couple is another biological imperative that women are conditioned to pursue. Getting dumped, at least for a million years or so, often meant the death of the woman and even worse her children. Tell a woman that you've cheated, and all of those evolutionary mechanisms will start working against you. She might leave you, but more likely she would stay with you and dedicate herself to making your life miserable, even if she was only doing it subconsciously.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hear ya Bible

My point is that ok, she cheated. She doesn't even have to tell you that she did. She just needs to end it and GTFO. Same goes for a man who cheats.

To do anything other than this is to live within a lie.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
File this under: Men and women are different.

That doesn't make cheating "more wrong" for women than for men. The act itself is still a betrayal of trust and commitment. 5String, you're right, it's a sign of weakness, not strength.

But if we're going to take this discussion past the fundamental right/wrong question, then recognize that the fallout for men is different than for women. Men don't want their sexual primacy threatened; women don't want their family security threatened.

And the motivations are also different. A man will be tempted by his physical urges. A woman will be tempted by the chance at something better (hypergamy).

Rollo recently had a blog post titled "Hypergamy doesn't care." Meaning it exists regardless of morality. You could flip that and say that that a man's desire to shoot his load inside a woman doesn't care either. It's there. Our sense of morality governs these urges. For morality to exist in the first place, means that these primordial urges were there long before and needed a governing influence for something bigger than one's self. Not to get all heavy on you.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
File this under: Men and women are different.

That doesn't make cheating "more wrong" for women than for men. The act itself is still a betrayal of trust and commitment. 5String, you're right, it's a sign of weakness, not strength.

But if we're going to take this discussion past the fundamental right/wrong question, then recognize that the fallout for men is different than for women. Men don't want their sexual primacy threatened; women don't want their family security threatened.

And the motivations are also different. A man will be tempted by his physical urges. A woman will be tempted by the chance at something better (hypergamy).

Rollo recently had a blog post titled "Hypergamy doesn't care." Meaning it exists regardless of morality. You could flip that and say that that a man's desire to shoot his load inside a woman doesn't care either. It's there. Our sense of morality governs these urges. For morality to exist in the first place, means that these primordial urges were there long before and needed a governing influence for something bigger than one's self. Not to get all heavy on you.
Could not agree more. I must also apologize for being self righteous, especially to the op. This is a subject about which I am very opinionated although I do not apologize for that.

You do however bring up an interesting point regarding hypergamy. Here is a situation I am faced with at the moment. Mrs.5string is getting new boobs next Thursday (they eventually have to be replaced). She's getting bigger ones. She asked if I'd feel strange as she'll be eyeballed by chumps here and there and I said I would not. She's already attractive, but to have a rack like this will bring additional male attention. Say now a "better" guy comes along and hit's her up. By no means do I think she'd go there, but if she did, I would hope she'd just walk away. If I found out, she'd be gone and I'd move the fvck on. I have better things to do than worry about the competition.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Could not agree more. I must also apologize for being self righteous, especially to the op. This is a subject about which I am very opinionated although I do not apologize for that.

You do however bring up an interesting point regarding hypergamy. Here is a situation I am faced with at the moment. Mrs.5string is getting new boobs next Thursday (they eventually have to be replaced). She's getting bigger ones. She asked if I'd feel strange as she'll be eyeballed by chumps here and there and I said I would not. She's already attractive, but to have a rack like this will bring additional male attention. Say now a "better" guy comes along and hit's her up. By no means do I think she'd go there, but if she did, I would hope she'd just walk away. If I found out, she'd be gone and I'd move the fvck on. I have better things to do than worry about the competition.
You want your wife to be attractive. She wants you to be attractive. On some level this is validated by others finding her and you attractive. But of course you don't want either of you crossing any lines.

What you cannot control is that other guys are gonna eye-hump her, especially when you're not around. What you CAN control is your frame with her and dominance over her. And look at it this way - her getting bigger boobs is, in a way, her maintaining her "female frame" or her pull over you. A wife getting bigger boobs for her husband (provided her interest level is still high with him) is the equivalent of a guy running good game on his wife, or better yet, engaging in some attractive risk-taking or DHV for her. Sure there's personal ego involved, but it's also done to keep the produce fresh for the #1 customer.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is really just my opinion, but 5String, I don't think you have any fvcking right to come in here and diss him like this.Answer his question, or don't FVCKING say anything at all!!!

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty messed up when you consider the OP has children. We need real Alpha figure fathers in our society and part of being that alpha is protecting whats yours and leaning how to resist temptation...

That said, OP it's easily doable. Delete your FB - having one with no pictures is going to be weird in today's day and age. Get a separate phone for the other woman and let the other woman know you're a very busy person.

Also, don't tell your wife about this cause you're going to mess up your child's life. Basically you're going to have to live with the guilt. It may or may not pass over time.

Once you're married and have children the game is no longer about YOU or HER. The priority shifts to raising and nurturing your children.

Also, what prettyboyAJ said about the 'player stage,' is valid. You're being exposed to something you've never had before in your life. It's up to you to eventually choose one and not look back.

AlNess

Banned
Reaction score
search1ng said:
Pretty messed up when you consider the OP has children. We need real Alpha figure fathers in our society and part of being that alpha is protecting whats yours and leaning how to resist temptation...
I share that same exact position, which is the root of the somewhat militant tone in my first post on this thread. As I've mentioned before, a father who cheats on his wife is also cheating on his kids.

I can accept the notion of temptation; but as a father, I gladly accept avoiding situations where temptation is known to lurk (ie. bars, clubs, etc). I've got way too much to lose, and I never want to have my conscience telling me "If your daughter only knew..."

Also, don't tell your wife about this cause you're going to mess up your child's life. Basically you're going to have to live with the guilt. It may or may not pass over time.
Looking back, I guess in this situation, that advice above is better than mine (fessing up to the wife), given there are children in the mix. The guilt should be very heavy, but living with it is ultimately a small price to pay compared to compromising the home life of one's children, being relegated to seeing them every other weekend, while also losing their respect.

Once you're married and have children the game is no longer about YOU or HER. The priority shifts to raising and nurturing your children.
^^^^
THAT.

Not long ago, I saw someone on this forum state in another thread that becoming a parent doesn't automatically raise a person into a higher echelon of adulthood or maturity, and that is true. However, it IS incumbent upon that parent to recognize a higher purpose and aspire to that higher echelon of adulthood and maturity, both which require a great degree of selflessness, sacrifice, and making the right choices. This is one of true manhood's biggest tests.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
apocolipto said:
This is really just my opinion, but 5String, I don't think you have any fvcking right to come in here and diss him like this.Answer his question, or don't FVCKING say anything at all!!!
Actually I did answer it. I also apologized to him for being so self righteous. Chill out.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro,all I'm saying is he asked for opinions and advice,not critisism.

Anyway all is well.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
apocolipto said:
Bro,all I'm saying is he asked for opinions and advice,not critisism.

Anyway all is well.
If you can't handle the responses, then don't post. These forums aren't meant to coddle and give you the exact response you want to hear. I read a post, and then if I decide to reply I write the first thing that comes to my mind. If it's criticism, so be it.

Some of you need to take your panties off.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
If you can't handle the responses, then don't post. These forums aren't meant to coddle and give you the exact response you want to hear. I read a post, and then if I decide to reply I write the first thing that comes to my mind. If it's criticism, so be it.

Some of you need to take your panties off.
brother Dawg, you really do get it. Kudos.

woodrowdunn1

Reaction score
Two Women

I had a friend and he lost his wife and his girl friend in one swoop. It is great until something goes wrong. He lost his mind for two years and could not work. Sometimes one sticks, then consider yourself lucky. Remember if you have a child your wife could put a hurting on you! A hateful wife with a child can be one bad experience! Good luck! Advice, try and ease out of the girlfriend without upsetting her!