Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

explain this pof situation?

big weezy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm curious to know what you guys think actually happened.

i messaged a pof 37 year old, no kids, i suspect her husband/bf left her were together 15 years etc.. we get down to some dirty talk on whatsapp (she gave her number on pof) she sends me bikini pics and promised to send some underwear/naked pics after her shower that evening (she never sent them - i asked twice, no response to it). earlier she talked about meeting seeing if there's a spark then getting red wine then back to hers, so i assume she had some IL. so yesterday i set up to meet on Saturday telling her where to meet she said 'i was thinking sunday' i said 'ok no problem' then changed the topic to dirty talk again asking if she'd be wearing sexy underwear for me (tame compared to the sex talk we talked about on Monday - so dirty talk isn't the reason) she responds with yesterday: 'maybe, definitely jeans', i didn't respond, not because i didn't want to but because i realised i was contacting too much so should cool it till the weekend when we actually meet. cos she's a bit damaged i suspect she needs more validation. normally i'd have sent back 'nice' and maybe i should have.

she messages me this morning 'hi, what do you think? so what's the verdict gona be?' i didn't know what she was talking about, i felt she meant her outfit.. she whatsapps me 'oscar pistorius trial', i send back 'oh i dont know' then her 'strange, thought you were a smart guy' then blocks me on whatsapp. wtf? crazy b1tch. was she just looking for an excuse to not see me/block me? or because i wasn't giving her enough attention or validation i was before?

i sensed something was up with her, like because i wasn't super eager like i was on monday she automatically assumes i'm less interested and that p1sses her off so she blocks me to get back at me. does anyone have a good explanation as to why that happened?

big weezy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what the hell do you think was wrong with her?

i was looking forward to f'ing her on Sunday and by being cool and less eager i've lost her.. wtf.. i know she's crazy if she's blocking me over something innocuous as that.. maybe if i gave a longer reply or a better one she wouldn't be so moody.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Lost her? You never even had her.

This is just an all-talk-no-action attention wh0re. Ditch that b**ch and move on!

Case closed.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By bringing up sex repeatedly that early on you look like a starved puppy begging for a treat. She was basically gone at that point but then decided to throw you a bone with the pistorius thing and see if you had anything more to offer, and yea you whiffed on that one too.

Like you said, way too much contact way too early.. And the wrong kind of contact to boot. This is a blind first date, no reason for you to be investing that kind of time in her yet - build a little rapport, set up date, then thats it until you meet. Set up 3 more dates, meditate, build a fvcking model train, whatever you needa do to keep yourself occupied.

big weezy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
By bringing up sex repeatedly that early on you look like a starved puppy begging for a treat. She was basically gone at that point but then decided to throw you a bone with the pistorius thing and see if you had anything more to offer, and yea you whiffed on that one too.

Like you said, way too much contact way too early.. And the wrong kind of contact to boot. This is a blind first date, no reason for you to be investing that kind of time in her yet - build a little rapport, set up date, then thats it until you meet. Set up 3 more dates, meditate, build a fvcking model train, whatever you needa do to keep yourself occupied.
but you don't understand this woman was looking for sex and someone to hang out with.. not 'date' and then maybe sex.. she was looking for both together.. the conversation on monday talkign about positions etc was all on the cards..

remember she suggested to meet see if there's chemistry, get a bottle of wine and back to hers for sex.. no 3 date see how it goes thing.

it just doesn't make sense why she got all hissy fit like, just cos i didn't sound eager.. f knows.. they're all psycho women online with different issues.. like maybe my non eagerness or lack of giving her attention gave her a bad feeling and she blocked me.. it just doesn't make sense why i still can't figure it out.. like if i had been more forthcoming with a response rather than playing it cool it might still be on.

obviously she's a damanged woman after being ditched after 15 years so maybe i have to put it down to that and she isn't behaving like a normal woman?

i.e. me not giving her as much attention made her annoyed and she just blocked me or maybe thought i'm talking to someone else and got jealous and stroppy. who knows. i just thought i might be able to get some insight into what happened.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not paying attention to what is being communicated here, you've posted 500 times and are still asking about an online conversation, nevermind a date.

Every woman is looking for sex, there still has to be attraction and connection. When you've shown her so much attention and begging for naked pics like a desperate fool you killed it, plain and simple. Doesnt matter what she was "looking for", how old she is, her past, etc. Attraction is attraction. She can get fvcked by 10 guys tonight if she wants, what makes you so special?

Be a man. You dont need her. Act as though this were the case.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weezy, either she was a damaged woman, an attention whre, or you applied too much of the wrong attention without building rapport.

Your only job is to rule out #3 next time. And make sure there's a next time. You wanna be angry? You only punish yourself.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with what is written above.

What time of day were these messages? I ran across a couple of chicks that loved their wine in the evening and by 9pm were texting all sorts of dirty sh!t. But try to start that up at 10am and your toast.

Anyway, no worries, plenty of slvts on POF... On to the next one.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had one just message me that she liked our conversation (like 3 months ago). She said that she's dated a guy since "who was too controlling.." We going out this Saturday, but I have another plate for Saturday as well, both going out in staggered times. I always put non-POF girls preference over POF new ones. So the POF will get the earlier time in the day for a date, the non-POF for later because I do not really intend to stay with POF one as most of them are duds, but if she's good, I may move her up to non-POF status the next week. This is only if I think I can get a fvck outta her.

Valentino14

Don Juan
Reaction score
big weezy said:
then changed the topic to dirty talk again asking if she'd be wearing sexy underwear for me (tame compared to the sex talk we talked about on Monday - so dirty talk isn't the reason) she responds with yesterday:
Are you going to talk about it or bang?

Start getting dates where you can bang.