Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex Wife wants money!!! let's discuss

cavedweller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chosen1,

She will take you to court and try to raise your support payments the second she finds out that you are making more money..(it never stops)

Ex-wives only want one thing...More money..

Children only want one thing love and attention, from a parent..

My ex tried the same crap......

Don't fall for it...

BTW, believeme she is getting some of that johnson from some dude..(she is just hidding that from you)..All divorce women do that..

Cavedweller

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iliketennis said:
i'm a lawyer who does a lot of divorce work. if you're making more money, why the **** would you show her??

if she gets a lawyer she can probably get the child support agreement modified if your kid needs more money and you're making more.
damn man I could really use your help when I go for joint custody. my checks amounts do vary from week to week. and If I ever make big money I will never show her anything. Thanks for the help guys

The Assistant

Banned
Reaction score
Chosen1 said:
My ex keeps asking for money and stuff. I showed her one my checks (we work together) and she said she would get more money through her lawyer. Then she tries to play guilt trips."your son needs this and that". I tell her I pay my child support even though the state gets the money and she doesn't. Even if she did it is nothing compared to 100% of my income that was going into the household. To top it all off she has a restraining order against me. So that means she's scared of me but not my money :eek:. I've already decided to not give her anything. My mom says F her and I do too. If I did it would be half of what she asked for and I would tell her to be more responsible. The funny thing is I actually have more money now that we are divorced. So I plan on staying unmarried for about 15 years. What do you guys think

you should tell her what I am going to tell you -"stop with this bullshyt, you b1tch"

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chosen1 said:
. I showed her one my checks (we work together) and she said she would get more money through her lawyer.
You brought it on yourself. Dumbass.

My ex knows nothing about my business. She always knew I freelanced for extra money, but if she knew I was more than offsetting what I pay in child support she would be there with her hand out. I use a friends company for some of my transactions, I write off as much as I can on taxes and I take cash when possible to minimize my income footprint. No way I'm ever giving her a dime more. I cry poor anytime I talk to her, "dunno how I'm gonna keep the lights on this month, but don't worry, I'll make sure the baby is taken care of!".

It's your own damn fault.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Chosen1 said:
My ex keeps asking for money and stuff. I showed her one my checks (we work together) and she said she would get more money through her lawyer. Then she tries to play guilt trips."your son needs this and that". I tell her I pay my child support even though the state gets the money and she doesn't. Even if she did it is nothing compared to 100% of my income that was going into the household. To top it all off she has a restraining order against me. So that means she's scared of me but not my money :eek:. I've already decided to not give her anything. My mom says F her and I do too. If I did it would be half of what she asked for and I would tell her to be more responsible. The funny thing is I actually have more money now that we are divorced. So I plan on staying unmarried for about 15 years. What do you guys think
Love and marriage, oh my goodness.

Judge nismo has reviewed your case and has noticed that this girl got you by the balls and the wallet. First of all, you are a complete dumbass for showing her your paycheck. Never show a woman how much you make., because they will go for it. It's very true that women poke holes in condoms when they allow the NBA/NFL players to rail them because they know that when they get knocked up, they become instant millionaires!

I know that when I get married, I'm getting a prenup! You should look into that sh*t. This girl is getting dik from her new man and money from you. You better obey this restraining order too. You better read what Naughty Ninja and Cavedweller said. Especially Cavedweller. Rep for him!

In conclusion, her relationship with you is over, and her relationship with half of your money and better dik has begun.

Case closed. You got a lot to learn about marriage.