Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex Wife wants money!!! let's discuss

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex keeps asking for money and stuff. I showed her one my checks (we work together) and she said she would get more money through her lawyer. Then she tries to play guilt trips."your son needs this and that". I tell her I pay my child support even though the state gets the money and she doesn't. Even if she did it is nothing compared to 100% of my income that was going into the household. To top it all off she has a restraining order against me. So that means she's scared of me but not my money :eek:. I've already decided to not give her anything. My mom says F her and I do too. If I did it would be half of what she asked for and I would tell her to be more responsible. The funny thing is I actually have more money now that we are divorced. So I plan on staying unmarried for about 15 years. What do you guys think

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
So much for today's "independent ladies". I wouldn't be surprised she has some svckers on the side who buy her things and give her money to show her "how much they care" after she gives them her sob story.

If she does manage to get your money for your son. I'd keep a log on how much, how many times she's asked and ask for receipts for what she uses the money to buy 'him'. If she can't provide proof, how are you supposed to know what it's being spent on?

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't give her anything, AND DON'T show her your paycheck. And what do you mean the state gets the money and she doesnt? You pay the court and then they pay her right? Stick to your guns brother.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Don't give her anything, AND DON'T show her your paycheck. And what do you mean the state gets the money and she doesnt? You pay the court and then they pay her right? Stick to your guns brother.
My child support is set and I don't have to pay alimony thank god. She was on Tanf for almost a year that is why the state gets my whooping 52 dollars a week.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has a retraining order on you yet she is contacting you? Women!!

cavedweller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,

Pay the damnnn child support and not a penny more..

Check it out:

She will beg and plead until you give her 50 bucks then she will take some of the money and buy a fvcking shirt for some dude she is banging, for his birthday..

Ex-wives are sneaky b1tches//

cavedweller

Don Juan
Reaction score
a tip

Ex-wives only want money..PEROID

Why?...Because they are getting all of the stiff d1ck they can handle from some dude...

A tip here:---There ain't no easier pvssy out there than a divorced woman.

BTW, No charge for that tip...

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or if she's saying the kids need this and that; if you want to add more to the child support she gets. Have her make a list of what the kids need and buy them yourself.

cavedweller

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, do not fall for that list sh1t...(the list will be three pages long)

If the child needs more she can get up off of the d1ck and get a second job..

Or better yet the stud she is banging can pony up a few bucks for some of the childs needs...

All she wants is:

More money from the ex..

And more d1ck from her current stud...

Trust me here...

Chosen1, Don't fall for that sh1t.......

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, he's not doing it for her. No one is advocating that he gives what he can't afford to give. One day the kids are gonna grow up and the story will be "Your dad abandoned us and didn't send any money bla bla" He can buy them those things and bring it to them during visitation etc. When they grow up they can have memories of meeting with dad and getting the stuff. You can also keep receipts of the child support and other documents to shwo them.

jtlancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want a relationship with your kid you have
to cultivate one with her. If your son needs something
then this is the perfect opportunity to get her to let
you see the kid/spend time with him. Something that applies
to this and many things in life:

Don't make your adversary into your enemy.

I have a friend who's ex spend years talking **** to his kids about him
while she hid the kids, lied to judges, etc. Now his kids are grown
and don't want anything to do with him.

cavedweller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chosen1,

Go easy here, because, these folks don't have a clue what the h3ll they are talking about..

Facts:

Children have no clue about money..

Kids can be barefoot, live in a shack, be dirt poor and not even know..

With children it is all about love and attention...

Pay your child support and double up on the love and attention and you will be just fine...

BTW, when a child gets to a certain age they can leave their mom and move in with their dad..

Guess what? Now the ***** has to pay you child support...

If the ex ever hauls the child to court, well, the judge will ask the kid:

'Who do you want to live with, your mom (and her fvcked up boy friend) or your dad?"

The kid always says:---"My dad."--Always--Trust me here.

Been there and done that..

BTW, with children it has nothing to do about money, it is about a trip to the zoo, a Happy meal at McDonalds, a day at the park and a little puppy...

FYI, at age 16 my daughter packed up her sh1t and moved in with me..Guess what? The fvcking child support check stopped, that day...The ex and her stud/jock screamed...Oh well..

If you have any questions or problems you can PM me here..I will do my best to help you through this...

cavedweller

catman

Don Juan
Reaction score
cavedweller said:
Chosen1,

Go easy here, because, these folks don't have a clue what the h3ll they are talking about..

Facts:

Children have no clue about money..

Kids can be barefoot, live in a shack, be dirt poor and not even know..

With children it is all about love and attention...

Pay your child support and double up on the love and attention and you will be just fine...

BTW, when a child gets to a certain age they can leave their mom and move in with their dad..

Guess what? Now the ***** has to pay you child support...

If the ex ever hauls the child to court, well, the judge will ask the kid:

'Who do you want to live with, your mom (and her fvcked up boy friend) or your dad?"

The kid always says:---"My dad."--Always--Trust me here.

Been there and done that..

BTW, with children it has nothing to do about money, it is about a trip to the zoo, a Happy meal at McDonalds, a day at the park and a little puppy...

FYI, at age 16 my daughter packed up her sh1t and moved in with me..Guess what? The fvcking child support check stopped, that day...The ex and her stud/jock screamed...Oh well..

If you have any questions or problems you can PM me here..I will do my best to help you through this...

cavedweller
This is usually exactly what happens:yes: But if your ex isnt provideing for your child and if you have extra money you could buy the things that she does not.And what was said about saveing the receipts is also a good idea for obovious reasons. Most ex wives are never happy and still try to control your money just a fact of life. Take her back to court for shared custody and neither of you pays any child support????????????

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just remember that she filed paperwork to receive the tanf instead of filing paperwork to receive the child support. therefore, your child support is paying back the tanf. they usually continue to send the mother a check until the amount of money that they want you to pay back is, and then they stop the tanf and she starts getting the actual child support check in her checking account.

she had opportunity to go down to the child support division and ask them to start the case when you first separated/divorced. it isn't your fault that she went to the cabinet for families and children and asked for tanf instead.
i'm sure when the divorce was settled, they set your child support amount and decided how much would be paid back to the tanf.

therefore, either she jumped the gun on getting money her way and has screwed herself and may need to be reminded when she begs for extra money OR you didn't pay any support until the divorce was final and she had no option but to get the tanf.

either way, kids still need to be taken care of. you know it and i know it.
if you honestly think your child needs something, next time you pick your kiddo up, go purchase the item. if you think she's just trying to harass you or make you feel guilty or nickel and dime you - remind her that she is breaking the restraining order by contacting you over money.

kids don't really care about money and having everything in the world...but love doesn't put food on the table. mothers that receive tanf and do not work generally get 225 bucks a month plus food stamps and medical coverage . 225 dollars a month isn't enough to really provide more than the very basics. that amount does not increase at christmas time or when back to school supplies need to be purchased. these days that verily pays an electric and phone bills. households that have no other income skip out on things like mouthwash because it isn't affordable.
i am very glad to hear that she has a job in order to provide for your child on her part.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think she's fvcking another dude but if she was trust me she would leave me alone. I hate this I don't give a fvck bout a restraining order Imma go talk to her at work tomorrow

Das

Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
And what do you mean the state gets the money and she doesnt? You pay the court and then they pay her right? Stick to your guns brother.
In some states child support is done by putting the custodial parent on welfare, basically and then trying to get the money back from the non custodial parent. At least thats how it is in NJ at any rate.

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm a lawyer who does a lot of divorce work. if you're making more money, why the **** would you show her??

if she gets a lawyer she can probably get the child support agreement modified if your kid needs more money and you're making more.

maqnetik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chosen1 said:
My ex keeps asking for money and stuff. I showed her one my checks (we work together) and she said she would get more money through her lawyer. Then she tries to play guilt trips."your son needs this and that". I tell her I pay my child support even though the state gets the money and she doesn't. Even if she did it is nothing compared to 100% of my income that was going into the household. To top it all off she has a restraining order against me. So that means she's scared of me but not my money :eek:. I've already decided to not give her anything. My mom says F her and I do too. If I did it would be half of what she asked for and I would tell her to be more responsible. The funny thing is I actually have more money now that we are divorced. So I plan on staying unmarried for about 15 years. What do you guys think
restraining orders are a two-way street.... most women dont REALIZE that when they file for them. in their eyes its just a weapon to emasculate you.