Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex made some contact after 2 months of silence

omgwtfm8

Don Juan
Reaction score
a 6 month relationsihp where we fell hard quick, "I love you" came out of her mouth towards the end, Then she ended up afraid to feel this way about someone, started partying, hooked up with someone and i broke up with her. She begged for me back, I declined. Said some bad things to her...

It's been 3-4 months since i've seen her.

2 Months ago our last words were me saying, "I wish I never met you! You're a *****!"

Her saying, "I never liked you anyway! Loser! Loser! Loser!"

She texts me today, "Hey, still hate my guts?"

I responded 4 hours later, "Just got your message"

She responded 4 hours later, "Just got your text"

It's just simple contact. I don't know what to say.

I've only hooked up and fooled around with other chicks but never had any real feelings towards a girl after her.

I miss her, she's got an AFC chump B/F right now, what should i do? I want to see her.

UPDATE:

I didn't reply and this morning she sent me another text:

"Okay. Everything you said that night really hurt my feelings but i'm going to choose to look past that because i hate having enemies. we are both reall happy right now so there should be No Need to still hate each other. right?"

She doesn't know what I've been up to for the last 3-4 months. She said something similar to me before along the lines of "we're both happy right now, etc" which had started our last argument.

I still feel like I want to see her. I honestly miss her. She has a AFC Boyfriend who she has whipped right now. How do I handle this. I need more advice other than ignore.

Last edited:

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is your ex for a reason, leave it that way.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I understand this she was cheating on you and you broke up with her. And she currently has a new BF.

Your best option is to just not reply at all and move on to a woman that respects you. She obviously doesn't - women just don't like to have people mad at them. As soon as you make all nice with her she will drop you out of her life.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. My Ex sent me an e-mail/ text/ myspace list/ singing telegram/ smoke signal, etc. Can you read her mind for me? Should I get back in contact?

A: No. Forget the Exes.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it all depends on the exs u know

if shes an ex for a reason and what may that reason be? well
if shes a cheater, or became as ex because she disrespected u very badly and u were forced to cut her off then yes.. ignore her, continue to ignore her because it is working and shes comming back for more but whos stronger? U IS. so keep it that way..

now if it was a different story maybe u guys took a break or maybe she wasnt feeling u and u cut her off for ur own good.. then this would be a good sign of her contacting you.. u guys need to know the difference.. i do understand that Exs are exs for a reason but u cant jusfiy them all the same.. MOSt of them are the same...

but for your sisuation. she disrespected u like maad, and i wouldn't give in one bit. just give her the cold shoulders by not replying anything back to her.

and if she keeps on bugging you after u gave the cold shoulders, then ask "what do you want from me" in a calm voice, this will work her up a little bit, and if she clams she wants to come back.. tell her to erase ur number from her phone and that u would like nothing to do with her.

your more than half way through ur oneitis with this girl so why go back and start all over?

psychocandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
omgwtfm8 said:
She texts me today, "Hey, still hate my guts?"
She wants your balls. Probably.

I don't fvck girls that have boyfriends because it just encourages them to cheat in the future.

Pvssy is just pvssy, dude. Go find some nice new girls.

PsychoK

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants you back as a friend or more, just that simple. Something similar happened with an ex of mine and I had a similar reaction when she contacted me down the line.

You guys will get pass the games sh!t slowly, before you know it you 2 will have makeout sessions.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic sh!t test.

Chicks usually pull this kind of sh!t just to mess with a guys head. She just wants reaffimation that you lust after her. It's an ego boost for her to know that her ex still thinks of her.

My ex from HS just emailed me out of the blue sometime ago. I hadn't had any contact with her at all for 6+ years and suddenly she sends me a fvcking 3 page email, telling me about herself and what she is doing now. She even attached pictures. Like I really fvcking care. :rolleyes: Turns out that she has taken up modeling in NY and hangs out with the crowd from American Top Model. Now why did she send me an email out of the blue?

She wants to rub it in my face, and wants to see if I want her back. It's nothing more than a ego-trip for her.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could mean anything, see what's up with her but if she wants to start something she has to put some effort and you have to be more honest with your feelings. It's she doesn't like what she sees, then you'll get her honest answers as well.

JackFromNY

Reaction score
Advice...

Once a flake, always a flake...

It would be in your best interest not to let her back into your life. Women don't change their behavior. If you get screwed over again you have no one else to blame but yourself.

There other fish in the sea

omgwtfm8

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

I didn't reply and this morning she sent me another text:

"Okay. Everything you said that night really hurt my feelings but i'm going to choose to look past that because i hate having enemies. we are both reall happy right now so there should be No Need to still hate each other. right?"

She doesn't know what I've been up to for the last 3-4 months. She said something similar to me before along the lines of "we're both happy right now, etc" which had started our last argument.

I still feel like I want to see her. I honestly miss her. She has a AFC Boyfriend who she has whipped right now. How do I handle this. I need more advice other than ignore.

JackFromNY

Reaction score
Why?

She wants nothing to do with you man.

What she wants is to take away the last thing you have on her. I don't understand this but chicks don't want to be hated. The only reason this girl is contacting you is because she wants you to say, "honey, its ok that you were a disrespectful, disloyal, lying sack of ****". Once you give that validation to her that it was ok that she treated you the way she did, she will dissaprear, forever.

Don't say it ok!

Just say, I have more important things to worry about at the moment.

Bye!

She is most likely feeling guilty because she did something that you would most likely hate her even more for.

"Insert any unimaginable disloyal action"

It's hard but just tell her to get lost.

TACH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh!t test.. leave it alone man. She's just trying to find out if you've still got feelings for her. You obviously do, and if you let her know this, she's going to wind up sh!tting on you again. Anyways she's a cheating wh0re, who wants to go through that b.s. again and again? Leave it alone. You've got other options out there, and you've already nailed a few of them, so why go back to a woman that you can't trust?

omgwtfm8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hookups just get so old, yeah i can go out and bang chicks, none of them I really feel for or care for haha. Doesn't anyone ever miss having someone steady?

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time she texts you just answer back:

"Stop trying to seduce me"

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omgwtfm8 said:
a 6 month relationsihp where we fell hard quick, "I love you" came out of her mouth towards the end, Then she ended up afraid to feel this way about someone, started partying, hooked up with someone and i broke up with her.
Let me stop you right there. women don't break up with men they like because they are 'afraid to feel that way'. She wasn't about to tell you she'd rather be screwing around than playing happy couples.

JackFromNY

Reaction score
Hookups

I think the goal of most of the guys on this forum is to be successful with women. We all want to bang chicks! Most of us want to have long-term relationships. However, having a healthy long-term relationship these days is very difficult. You need to know who you are, and be willing to walk away at a moments notice if your woman starts giving you problems.
If you want to have a steady girlfriend you need to let her "earn that title" from you. Even when you "get her" its a lifelong battle of being confident and secure in yourself. The problem is that we have all been brainwashed into thinking this romantic ideal that we are going to meet a woman of our dreams, and everything is going to work out happily ever after. There no guarentees. You could find a fat, ugly chick tomorrow, hoping for a long-term relationship and act weak and yeah, she may stay but she will resent you and leave you when something better comes along. A lot of guys hook-up like there is no tomorrow because they are hurt because their ex screwed them over. It's a phase. I went through it! One of my ex's broke up with me unexpectidly and a few weeks later I hooked up with a chick. It's only a band-aid though. Don't go back to chicks who cross you. Cut your losses and move on.

TACH

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying that you should just bang chicks. I'm saying you've probably already had a few that are better than this piece of trash you're currently lusting after. I say this because SHE CHEATED ON YOU. Why would you go back to that? You can find girls that won't do that sort of thing you know, it isn't something you have to live with, and it damn well shouldn't be anything you put up with. If you're tired of just banging randoms, then start honing your requirements and searching for that girl.

omgwtfm8

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need a good response to give to her. I'm not going to ignore it.

Could i say something like, "You don't exist to me. I don't even know who you are. Maybe this is why I am happy. Why do i even bother replying to you? There isn't a time and day for "us" anymore."