Ex made some contact after 2 months of silence

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omgwtfm8 said:
I need a good response to give to her. I'm not going to ignore it.

Could i say something like, "You don't exist to me. I don't even know who you are. Maybe this is why I am happy. Why do i even bother replying to you? There isn't a time and day for "us" anymore."
You don't need to respond. If you don't care, then you don't care.

omgwtfm8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the deal, I care, but I don't want to show that I care.

I'm not going to ignore. Eventually I'll run into this girl again. It's a small town. I'm friends with a ton of her friends.

Honestly, I miss her. I know most of the guys on here are like EX's are EX's. I'm 18 now, and we were both immature at the time of our relationship. We've grown up a lot. I want to respond. More advice please.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omgwtfm8 said:

I'm not going to ignore. Eventually I'll run into this girl again. It's a small town. I'm friends with a ton of her friends.

Honestly, I miss her. I know most of the guys on here are like EX's are EX's. I'm 18 now, and we were both immature at the time of our relationship. We've grown up a lot. I want to respond. More advice please.
so other words u want her back? your own risk dude, i hope u know her better than you think you do..

here follow this
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=105085

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omgwtfm8 said:

If you choose to get back with her, my only advice is to stand your ground and keep the power in the relationship. Afterall she has a backburner bf, you'll be an AFC in no time if you cant walk away...if she fvcks up this 2nd chance with you.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let go. Cut your losses.

Learn from this and move on. Don't go crawling back to the dark ages of your past because you aren't man enough to take it on the chin.

And if you won't listen to that, then at least be wise about things. Don't let insecurity makes decisions for you. Use your head.

SkinnyBonesJones

Reaction score
my response would be simple:
"What do you want?"

Although, I think that no response is your best option. Ironically that would be the thing that really sends a message.

omgwtfm8

Don Juan
Reaction score
In what seems to be un-realistic advice, I should had listened the first time.

I responded with, "HB, currently your not my friend, I don't know who you are anymore. Is this why I'm happy? I don't know. I don't know why I bother writing back to you, I've never been so happy with my life. Tell me why I should continue contact with you, is there something you'd like to say?"

Her response:

"No. I have never been happier either. Sorry I said anything."

I responded again (which i probaly should have just left it at this.):

"Thanks for the apology. Make sure it doesn't happen again."

Then she crossed the line, because she didn't get what she wanted and responded with,

"What the hell. What was I thinking, You are the world's biggest faggot. I don't know how well you are with this "happy" thing on your own. Well I am going to chose to forget about half the year we spent together. I would rather loose half a year then admit I went out with such a loser."

Is it worth defending myself again or just ignore. I haven't replied.

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
omgwtfm8 said:

I responded with, "HB, currently your not my friend, I don't know who you are anymore. Is this why I'm happy? I don't know. I don't know why I bother writing back to you, I've never been so happy with my life. Tell me why I should continue contact with you, is there something you'd like to say?"

Her response:

"No. I have never been happier either. Sorry I said anything."

I responded again (which i probaly should have just left it at this.):

"Thanks for the apology. Make sure it doesn't happen again."

Then she crossed the line, because she didn't get what she wanted and responded with,

"What the hell. What was I thinking, You are the world's biggest faggot. I don't know how well you are with this "happy" thing on your own. Well I am going to chose to forget about half the year we spent together. I would rather loose half a year then admit I went out with such a loser."

You see?

You should have left it at that and resist the urge to stir that **** it only brings more to the surface.

Act classy, don't respond and the joke is on her.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
responding to her the first time only shows her that you still care even if you said you were happy and were doing fine without her. saying your happy to her are just words. not responding to her message would have proved it. women know that taking the time out to reply to them shows you still care. even if you tell them off.

the only reason you replied to her is because she is showing you attention and any attention from a girl you used to love is better than none.

my last ex did the same thing, getting a hold of me via email. what she didn't realize was i replied with a picture of my new girlfriend and me on vacation in florida having fun. plus to sting her wounds worse my girlfriend was in a bikini and my ex probably took a look in the mirror and from what i remembered the last time we seen each other, she packed on the pounds. then at the end i said wow its great hearing from you and i think we could be friends. i never did get an email back from her.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
omgwtfm8 said:

Take your own adivce. You know you should have listened the first time, you didn't and it came back and bit you right in the azz.

Now your asking what to do again? Guess you never heard the expression "Once bitten, twice shy". Your totally playing into her hands, you might as well start spewing the "Your the only one for me, I can't live without you" lines next. Because your on the road to AFCville and my friend, your about to get in the express lane to get there.