Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Everyone wants the quick fix

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's so funny about that? Just do the math.

I said he opened his practice about 15 years after finishing his education, so he was about 42 years old at that time. If, according to your previous statement, he didn't open his practice until he had enough saved to fund a comfortable retirement, that would have to mean that at the age of 42, when he opened his practice, he had already saved enough to retire comfortably on. If he lives to the age of 82, that's a 40 year retirement.

If doctors, lawyers, etc really did it the way you claim, and they didn't open their own practice unless they could fund a long retirement before they even open a business, there wouldn't be enough doctors and lawyers to go around. Costs for their services would be so astronomically high that only the richest people in the world could afford their services.
He finished his education in 1978, when the US absolutely NEEDED more doctors. That’s a great time to be one because it was before the Health Maintenance Organization Act could take full effect.

Plus, at this point in time people ARE complaining about healthcare simply because of how expensive it is. If you don’t have medical insurance, you’re ****ed. Its really that simple. No one CAN afford it unless they have insurance. And at that point they’ll just be slaves to the insurance companies and banks until they die.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah well money isn't easy to get
MONEY is very easy to get. Its just not FAST to get.

Most people don't have the patience. I started focusing on MONEY 10 years ago and only now I'm seeing the benefits.

Everyone wants a QUICK FIX. Like I said lol.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
depends what you need. do u really need high SMV for steady sex? not, just a little bit. do women need high SMV for steady sex or relationships? not at all
I'm only interested in HOT women.

You don't need MONEY to dumpster dive lol.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Isn't it possible that your increased options were a result of a variety of improvements as you got older and more mature? Improvements that included, but were not limited to, MONEY and STATUS?

I say this because when I got into my 30s, I started to see the kind of results with women that I was really wanting. When I started out dating, in high school and early 20s, I was an absolute mess. But I slowly was trying to improve my life, improving my social skills, my emotional maturity, my career, building my body, my skills, my interests. I don't think any one of those things was the magic bullet for me, it seemed to be the overall combination that had a positive effect. Everything was getting better at once, so it's hard to say exactly what was making the most difference.

I will say that when I started making good money, it was a big boost of confidence for me. Because when I was younger it seemed like most of my friends were making better money than I was, and I struggled to catch up. It made me feel like I wasn't as good. Men of my time took a lot of their confidence from how well they were able to support themselves - I get the feeling some of that has changed a bit. But when I was able to turn that around, it did a lot for my self esteem, because I had set some goals, and worked hard to achieve them.
Don't get blue pill on me now..