Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Everyone wants the quick fix

A

AJ84

Classic "finance guy" play. Does work occasionally in clubs, I've seen it happen,but a bad look.

On a related note, female equivalent of "finance guy" is "online dating girl".
Yep, those superficial girls with Instagram accounts even though they are not celebrities or models. Taking endless selfies. Not taken too seriously by people either.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Even a teen who has game would laugh at OP....

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You clowns are missing the point as usual.

There is no "be all end all" factor for attracting women lol. Its always a combination of factors.

Looks, MONEY and status are major factors. Major factors. Major.

There is no way around it.

Personality and "game" only help you ONCE THE DOOR IS OPEN. What opens the door? LOOKS, MONEY OR STATUS.
LOL. Just not true. It just isn’t. I know this is new red pill knowledge for you that is just shattering your reality, but it’s just not true hahahaha

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But when guys like me talk about ways to raise your SMV by improving your looks, MONEY and status.. everyone gets uncomfortable.

I mean... are most of you people blue pill or something? Tell a guy to improve his "game" and that's fine. Tell a guy to make more MONEY and that's a problem? LOL.

When someone says improve your "game" no one comes back at them with sh*t like.. "Well I know a guy with no game who gets HOT women anyway". But this is the horse sh*t I get when I tell guys to make more MONEY and improve their looks and status.
Urbanyst: I'm bored

Urbanyst's friend: well let me outline a 10 year plan that will make certain you'll never be bored again once your brand new amusement park urbanystland opens up

Urbanyst: but I'm bored now, i don't need a 10 year plan, i need a Netflix recommendation

Urbanyst's friend: oh c'mon don't be lazy, you don't need a quick fix.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/most-obvious-come-on-that-was-missed.13316/

This thread has 40+ pages and almost 900 posts, money wouldn't help any of these people but game would.

If that situation is so common, then there's a pretty good reason to focus on game, none of those guys had any trouble attracting women, they just didnt know what to do when they did or didn't realize. How would money help them over game?

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMS is the quick fix and it's a poor one. Yeah, it makes you more attractive, but it doesn't teach you how to attract women who add quality to your life NOR does it teach you how to handle yourself appropriately. Case in point, rich guys, good looking guys, celebrities and combinations of all three have varying success with women. Yet we all know a guy in our life who is constantly successful with women, be that getting laid or keeping a solid relationship. Does that seem to indicate there's more to the story than LMS?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know. I just get the impression he doesn't realize when people can tell.

I mean, I can't argue against having good looks. It certainly helps tremendously. But a guy with money and status will typically do the opposite of what he preaches.

I have friends who are doctors who tell me they are immediately turned off when they see a woman's eyes light up when they find out what they do. Guys with money and status will have a higher tendency to avoid using these things to "open the door before [they] even have a chance to showcase [their] game". They actually do the opposite. They "game" to screen against these types before revealing their status and financial success.
Better to have the OPTION to use your MONEY and status to get hoes if you want to. Better to have a CHOICE in the matter don't you think?

Since when is HAVING MORE CHOICES A BAD THING? Lol.

Get off your fat pork-chop asses and increase your SMV. That is all I'm saying. If that's bad advice this site is pathetically blue pill.

A

AJ84

MONEY is the most important thing in the world.

Without it.. you are basically an animal.
I don't know. I just get the impression he doesn't realize when people can tell.

I mean, I can't argue against having good looks. It certainly helps tremendously. But a guy with money and status will typically do the opposite of what he preaches.

I have friends who are doctors who tell me they are immediately turned off when they see a woman's eyes light up when they find out what they do. Guys with money and status will have a higher tendency to avoid using these things to "open the door before [they] even have a chance to showcase [their] game". They actually do the opposite. They "game" to screen against these types before revealing their status and financial success.
I notice that highly educated men in the medical field tend to pair with similarly educated women. Doctors marrying other doctors for example. That could be because they understand the long hours and shift work but I would imagine also that's there's an appreciation for the value that these people place on their work and education.
Also, what guy wants to attend school for 7 years, toil as a lowly resident for another 4 or 5, claw his way up to the top of his profession to end up with some gold digger who wants to blow all his head earned money on shoes and purses, with no understanding of nor appreciation for his work.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick fix are Quick fix... they never last
Far more likely to end up with a gold digger than another doctor because of hypergamy, studies show this in fact.

Actually, a top brain surgeon in my city just married a single mom I grew up with, lol
The thing with Quick Fixes... they never last

About your top surgeon or "MD" people think they are rich... they actually in the top5 of bankruptcies.

They spend more than they make for 60% of them. So they actually are not wealthy

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
General practice yes, Surgeons do very well though. Many make 1million a year or more.
What's 1 million a year? When everyone has 1 million a year to spend?

80% of professionnal athlete declare bankruptcy within 5 years of their ''sport retirement''

If you make 1 million a year.... but everyone does make 1 million a year... are you rich? Nope you aint rich... you are ''normal''

Cause if the guy in front of you makes 2 millions a year... and you make 1 million a year.... you might have achieved alot but for the guy who make 2 millions... your 1 millions is the same as working at McDonalds.

When you get in the ''rich people circle''... you find out really fast... that being rich... is quite the beginning. lol

The girl who came for your money... will date you, than find someone richer within your own circle to go after... so you made 1 millions... you lost your girl to a 2 millions guy.

I aim at making 1 millions.... with goal to save 50% of that annually. I know people who make 1 000 000$ CAN a year... they live pretty middle-class live... they have money in their accounts.

I know people who make 1 millions a year... yet live on credit cause they can't pay their bills (they spend 2 - 3 millions).

Money is good but you don't own money, so you can't be rich on ''money''
Wealth = owning your money without debt

Your surgeon is probably a 80 hours a week guy, he will hook any women that seems ''Stable and not after his money''.... cause he's likely bored of being a ''dollars sign''. He got a single mom... so he knows she will stay around for her kid, his kids to come, and has more priorities than blowing money on drugs/boat etc..

Anyway... be rich, build status, build your happiness, always improve, work your game!

Money will just make you enter the door for people with ''money''... Rich people will never flash you with money... they might be at the same club/bar/private party/private club/yact.... but you will never know he has money.

The richest guy, I know... worth almost 50 millions canadian dollars... own 2 houses (1 summer, 1 normal) and drive a Ford Focus (under 20 000$ car)... he buy his clothes at wal-mart.... but on Sunday night... he's playing poker with one of the richest man of the country.

Look at Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Steve Jobs, Marc Zuckerberg.... if they weren't famous... you wouldnt know they are ''rich''

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A BALANCED approach will allow you to achieve the most success in life.

A

AJ84

Better to have the OPTION to use your MONEY and status to get hoes if you want to. Better to have a CHOICE in the matter don't you think?

Since when is HAVING MORE CHOICES A BAD THING? Lol.

Get off your fat pork-chop asses and increase your SMV. That is all I'm saying. If that's bad advice this site is pathetically blue pill.
That's fine, for guys who just want "hoes". But as you can see from this and other threads, not all guys here want to settle for "hoes", they set the bar higher for themselves. Again, you are using what you value in yourself and women as the standard that other guys here should value and are getting ticked off when they don't.

If what you are doing works for you, awsome, but not everyone thinks like you or wants the same things as you so getting worked up over it is actually a waste of your own time here.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's fine, for guys who just want "hoes". But as you can see from this and other threads, not all guys here want to settle for "hoes", they set the bar higher for themselves. Again, you are using what you value in yourself and women as the standard that other guys here should value and are getting ticked off when they don't.

If what you are doing works for you, awsome, but not everyone thinks like you or wants the same things as you so getting worked up over it is actually a waste of your own time here.
But money and status also attracts non-hoes doesn't it? I don't believe BeExcellent is a hoe and she is certainly attracted to men with money. As she has explained, the majority of men she dates are wealthy. So please explain how that works.

Urbanyst has never said you should flaunt your money or act like Big Neil and buy expensive trips, take girls to expensive places. Several of you need to get off his azz.

I usually hang out at 2 of the higher end hotel lounges/bars in my city. They are known for attracting wealthy-professional men. They are also known for drawing the most attractive women. Not all of these women that hang out there are gold diggers. I know several that aren't. Many of the women I have met there have lucrative careers in sales/marketing/oil & gas/pharma.

Nowhere else will there be that many attractive women in one place on a regular basis. Why is that?

Why do women care so much about what a man does for a living? Men definitely don't put as much emphasis on this.

Why aren't blue collar men(mechanics, technicians, construction supervisors) sought after like doctors, lawyers, ceo's, etc?

Why when I drive down the street in my expensive sports car do women approach me at the light or yell that they want a ride? They've done this even when they were on a date with a guy standing right with them. It doesn't happen when I'm in my daily driver and its no pos either.

Men with money get treated differently. I've seen it so many times. I've experienced it myself. It provides for many opportunities that you wouldn't get if you didn't have it.

Let me share a funny story........I was working on cars(hobby of mine) in my shop at home one day. I had on my ripped up old jeans that were dirty, baggy faded t-shirt, work boots. I decided to grab some lunch and drove my expensive sports car to the local hamburger joint. I parked the car away from everybody else like usual. When I got done eating my hamburger and head out to my car I see 2 women and 1 guy standing around it and one of the women was taking a selfie with the car.

They saw me approaching, took a look at me and decided there was no way a guy that looked like I did could own that car. LOL. I just smiled and said yeah that's a nice car and opened the door. As soon as they figured out it was mine they were blown away. They didn't associate a guy that looked like a blue collar worker with a car like that. But now I had instant value because of this car and they got super friendly with me.

I've hit on women in bars before that I got nowhere with, but their tune changed when they saw me getting in this car(symbol of wealth) at the valet.

Its no different with doctors and the perceived wealth that comes with that title. A doctor friend of mine whom recently divorced has all sorts of women after him. All those women want to be associated with the symbols of wealth. Some are gold diggers, some aren't.

It all boils down to women wanting to be associated with something of value(money, wealth, status). Its really not much different than men wanting to be associated with beautiful women!

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But money and status also attracts non-hoes doesn't it? I don't believe BeExcellent is a hoe and she is certainly attracted to men with money. As she has explained, the majority of men she dates are wealthy.

So please explain how that works.
For myself, I am attracted to the ambition, drive, smarts, discipline and savvy that creates wealth. Wealth is a by product of these traits. I possess those traits myself and I'm not going to relate to someone (much less defer to a man) who doesn't possess those traits. For the dating pool in the age range that I am dating within (40-60 years of age) men with these traits typically have results that have manifested in the world. In other words, they have accomplished something observable and tangible like build a business, become a professional, creating wealth that is visible and observable in the world. I have done this as well.

Amante nailed it early on in this thread:

If you were a truly successful man, a true DJ with LMS and not the "Im gunna make it rain up in the nightclub" type, you would knows that money most often comes into significant play and to a DJs own advantage when he begins dealing with women who already have it. These women typically prefer men in higher income brackets not because of the money, but because they want a man who has the drive, intelligence and ambition to go make it. They don't want to be anyone's sugar-mamma. Status comes into play in these same ways as well.
I already have money of my own. So I'm looking to date someone at least on my same level. What money does in my social circles is get a man in the door. That's it. Everybody has money to some degree or other. Some have more than others obviously but everyone has some level of financial accomplishment in their lives. From there its about attraction based on personal standards. Looks are obviously observable, but beyond looks personality, wit and "game" make a huge difference in how people relate to one another. Game has a tremendous influence on how people perceive someone, and everyone judges attraction based on perception rather than an objective set of facts.

So all things being equal game can grant an advantage over other people who were able to cross the threshold of money or looks.

And as to the edit Howie where you note the wealthier men and the most attractive (and many non-gold digger women) hang out...the venue itself does a good bit of the sorting or the pre-selection. At the W Hotel for example, a basic mixed drink is going to set you back $12 to $20 dollars. Higher if you are into premium drinks. That is the price of admission. I can afford that cost and I'm sure you can too. The guys living in mom's basement or struggling to pay the rent can't afford this - so it weeds people out.

I also find that dress code weeds people out. Billy Bob who doesn't own a suit isn't going to be allowed into the exclusive club scene in New York, Miami, or Las Vegas...and the cover charges are going to be cost prohibitive there too in addition to the drink prices. So I can tell you I go to venues that do a great deal of the sorting for me. And I find the same thing you do: The high value men and the high value women choose to associate in such places

Last edited:
A

AJ84

But money and status also attracts non-hoes doesn't it? I don't believe BeExcellent is a hoe and she is certainly attracted to men with money. As she has explained, the majority of men she dates are wealthy. So please explain how that works.

Urbanyst has never said you should flaunt your money or act like Big Neil and buy expensive trips, take girls to expensive places. Several of you need to get off his azz.

I usually hang out at 2 of the higher end hotel lounges/bars in my city. They are known for attracting wealthy-professional men. They are also known for drawing the most attractive women. Not all of these women that hang out there are gold diggers. I know several that aren't. Many of the women I have met there have lucrative careers in sales/marketing/oil & gas/pharma.

Nowhere else will there be that many attractive women in one place on a regular basis. Why is that?

Why do women care so much about what a man does for a living? Men definitely don't put as much emphasis on this.

Why aren't blue collar men(mechanics, technicians, construction supervisors) sought after like doctors, lawyers, ceo's, etc?

Why when I drive down the street in my expensive sports car do women approach me at the light or yell that they want a ride? They've done this even when they were on a date with a guy standing right with them. It doesn't happen when I'm in my daily driver and its no pos either.

Men with money get treated differently. I've seen it so many times. I've experienced it myself. It provides for many opportunities that you wouldn't get if you didn't have it.

Let me share a funny story........I was working on cars(hobby of mine) in my shop at home one day. I had on my ripped up old jeans that were dirty, baggy faded t-shirt, work boots. I decided to grab some lunch and drove my expensive sports car to the local hamburger joint. I parked the car away from everybody else like usual. When I got done eating my hamburger and head out to my car I see 2 women and 1 guy standing around it and one of the women was taking a selfie with the car.

They saw me approaching, took a look at me and decided there was no way a guy that looked like I did could own that car. LOL. I just smiled and said yeah that's a nice car and opened the door. As soon as they figured out it was mine they were blown away. They didn't associate a guy that looked like a blue collar worker with a car like that. But now I had instant value because of this car and they got super friendly with me.

I've hit on women in bars before that I got nowhere with, but their tune changed when they saw me getting in this car(symbol of wealth) at the valet.

Its no different with doctors and the perceived wealth that comes with that title. A doctor friend of mine whom recently divorced has all sorts of women after him. All those women want to be associated with the symbols of wealth. Some are gold diggers, some aren't.

It all boils down to women wanting to be associated with something of value(money, wealth, status). Its really not much different than men wanting to be associated with beautiful women!
I was quoting him. He said "Hoes", not women.

When a guy says "hoes", I don't assume he means the average woman, I assume he means a certain type of woman. The term "Hoe", usually means a particular kind of woman no?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score

MONEY attracts all kinds of women along with LOOKS and STATUS. Not just hoes.

How ignorant are you? LOL.

I was quoting him. He said "Hoes", not women.

When a guy says "hoes", I don't assume he means the average woman, I assume he means a certain type of woman. The term "Hoe", usually means a particular kind of woman no?
Stop ASSUMING. You're making an ASS of yourself.

lol.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
For myself, I am attracted to the ambition, drive, smarts, discipline and savvy that creates wealth. Wealth is a by product of these traits. I possess those traits myself and I'm not going to relate to someone (much less defer to a man) who doesn't possess those traits. For the dating pool in the age range that I am dating within (40-60 years of age) men with these traits typically have results that have manifested in the world. In other words, they have accomplished something observable and tangible like build a business, become a professional, creating wealth that is visible and observable in the world. I have done this as well.
Of course you're attracted to the ambition, drive, smarts, discipline and savvy that creates wealth. You're a woman.

That's why these clowns need to get off their FAT asses and go raise their SMV.

Looks, MONEY and status are your tickets to having more options. If you already have game (like I did when I first started making good MONEY) your results will be insane. It just keeps getting better for me. I have so many dating OPTIONS these days I don't even bother with OLD anymore lol.

A

AJ84

MONEY attracts all kinds of women along with LOOKS and STATUS. Not just hoes.

How ignorant are you? LOL.

Stop ASSUMING. You're making an ASS of yourself.

lol.
Again, quoting what you said, which was "hoes". You stated better to use money and status to get "hoes".

Me thinking you meant all kinds of women when you stated "hoes" would of been an assumption, actually.

But thanks for clarifying. So you meant using money and status to get all kinds of women.